• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Make the Top 100 Gold Medal Achievers?

In summary, everyone else but the #1 achiever in each category got a call from Jean Jonas. The #1 achiever in each category is getting a call from Jean Jonas.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Did anyone else here get into the top 100? I made #51 for Sr Consultants & got my Certificate of Achievement in the mail today. Does anyone know when the calls from Jean Jonas are happening? I don't want to miss it!

kristina16marie said:
Did anyone else here get into the top 100? I made #51 for Sr Consultants & got my Certificate of Achievement in the mail today. Does anyone know when the calls from Jean Jonas are happening? I don't want to miss it!

Congrats! Great Job!

But, only the #1 achiever in each category is getting a call from Jean. Sorry!

oh duh! i misread it. i was thinking, "wow - that's like 400 phone calls jean is going to have to make!"

I thought that too when I first read it. :D

I read it the same way the first time through. Then I thought "There's no way she is calling all of us." Then re-read it and voila - I 'saw the light'. :D

I was #27 for consultants. A big wahoo! I didn't get anything in the mail but a certificate also doesn't make me wait impatiently for the mail each day. I say "Save a tree" to certificates. Just me though. :)

Congrats on your accomplishment!

Funny - just looking at it, one my cluster mates was one behind you with spot #52. Small world. :)

I came in number 16 out of 100 in the Consultants Catagory.

I was on the list for Team Leaders -- can't remember my number -- thinking maybe 45?:) I agree, not too pumped up about the certificate -- another piece of paper to put somewhere.

This was my first Certificate from PC so I have to admit, I got a little excited. I'm a dork that way...Congrats to all the other achievers! I like the little "pats on the back" we get with this business. =)

Congrats to all of you! :DI didn't make the list, I only had 13 Gold Medals & I think it cut off at 15 for Team Leaders? (Can't remember now.)

I qualified as Team Leader ON Feb 28th so I was worried that they'd bump me up to the next list & I wouldn't be on it (I also had 13 medals). But since I was a Sr Consultant for all of January & 99% of February, they kept me on the Sr Cons list & I made it....barely!

Sheila said:
Congrats to all of you! :D

I didn't make the list, I only had 13 Gold Medals & I think it cut off at 15 for Team Leaders? (Can't remember now.)

Nope - it cut off at 17...I had 16, and didn't make it. I had two shows from Jan that didn't close until Feb, so didn't count, and one from Feb that didn't close until Mar....so it was a total of 19 shows, but only 16 medals. I was on the list for top 100 all the way until the final week! It was all of those shows turned in on the 28th that changed it!

Related to Did You Make the Top 100 Gold Medal Achievers?

What is the "Top 100 Gold Medal Achievers" program?

The "Top 100 Gold Medal Achievers" program is an annual recognition program at Pampered Chef that celebrates the top performing consultants in sales and leadership within the company.

How are the "Top 100 Gold Medal Achievers" chosen?

The "Top 100 Gold Medal Achievers" are chosen based on their performance in sales and leadership during the previous year. This includes factors such as sales volume, team building, and customer satisfaction.

What are the benefits of being a "Top 100 Gold Medal Achiever"?

As a "Top 100 Gold Medal Achiever", consultants receive special recognition, exclusive rewards, and opportunities for networking and professional development within the company.

Can anyone become a "Top 100 Gold Medal Achiever"?

Yes, any consultant at Pampered Chef has the potential to become a "Top 100 Gold Medal Achiever" by consistently achieving high levels of sales and leadership performance.

How can I track my progress towards becoming a "Top 100 Gold Medal Achiever"?

You can track your progress towards becoming a "Top 100 Gold Medal Achiever" through your online consultant account, which shows your sales and leadership metrics and how they compare to the top achievers in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies