• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert With New Consultant Kit...

In summary, Any ideas, other than the warm caramel nutty brownies and summer berry shortcakes? Not the truffle cups either. And I've done the amaretto pastries to death... want to try a fruit pizza in the bar pan. (It doesn't HAVE to be round!) or Berries and Stars......let me see if I can find the recipe.The last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC are designed to use the kit products.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Any ideas, other than the warm caramel nutty brownies and summer berry shortcakes? Not the truffle cups either. And I've done the amaretto pastries to death...

I'd love to do a trifle, but I don't have enough PC bowls, and I don't have an EAD for pretty toppings (would love to do the berries and stars except for that!).

So, any ideas? Thanks!

Do a Fruit Pizza in the bar pan. (It doesn't HAVE to be round!)

Or - Berries and Stars......let me see if I can find the recipe.

The last 2 recipes in each section of the SBRC are designed to use the kit products.If you have The Corer, you could do Taffy Apple Pizza (peel the apples with Veg. peeler, core with The Corer, and then slice on UM - instead of the APCS). Lots of the old dessert pizzas can be done on a bar pan instead of the round stone, so there are a bunch of choices there.

The Strawberry Cream Trifle doesn't require the EAD... and it's very yummy. I used bowls (the batter bowls) I had vs what they called for (mixing bowls), in the recipe. Think outside the boxBerries and stars looks good too... don't worry about it looking pretty with the EAD... just dollop instead of piping designs at the end... have you tried using the recipe search on CC? You can plug in one of the items you want to use and it'll pull up recipes using those. Ooh.. you could do the cold stone ice cream show too...

Chocolate Chip Sensation! Or Banana Split Brownie

Love the Choc. Chip Sensation and the Taffy Apple Pizza and EVERYTHING else listed above! LOL! Not too good to start my morning thinking about sweets while on WW. AAGGHHHH!

The strawberry creme trfile is divine and easy. Doesn't require alot of bowls either :)

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/cherry-pie-filling-recipe-help-38635/

You can do this one...just make it into a braid instead of a ring so you can use the bar pan.

Here is my favorite trifle, and you don't need the EAD. (I use it, and add some cool whip stars to the top, but it's still pretty without it. Make sure you garnish with a strawberry fan!)

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Ingredients:
• 2 quarts strawberries, sliced
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 2 teaspoons almond extract
• ---
• 2--8 ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
• 1 C. sour cream
• 2 C. powdered sugar
• 1 t. vanilla extract
• 1/4 t. almond extract
• 16 ounce tub whipped topping or 1 pint cream, whipped
• 1 large angel food or pound cake, torn into pieces
Preparation:
Set aside some berries for garnish. Mix rest with sugar and almond extract. Set aside. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream.
In a trifle bowl: 1/2 cake, 1/2 berries, 1/2 cream cheese mixture, repeat layers. Garnish with remaining berries. Refrigerate.

Here is how to make your own poundcake, so you can talk about the large bar pan!

Here is how I make pound cake from a boxed mix for use with the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle:

Using a butter or yellow flavored cake mix, mix according to the package directions only add one extra egg and one small box of vanilla or French vanilla instant pudding mix (just the powder- don’t’ add any milk to it!)

Spray the LBP with Bakers Joy and bake at 350 degrees for 20-28 minutes or till done.

You can change up the flavors for different cakes-
Spice cake mix and vanilla pudding
Lemon cake mix and lemon pudding
Chocolate cake mix and chocolate pudding, etc.

If you like a dense moist cake- this one’s for you!

** When I make this for my trifle, I cut most of it up at home using the bread knife and then only demo cutting up one small piece. Bring your cake pieces in a medium SA bowl or round SA bowl!

You only need ½ to 2/3 of the cake for the trifle. Let your kids eat the rest!!

What is EDA??

Thanks ladies! I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of the chocolate chips sensation.

I do have the medium SA bowls, and I hadn't thought of using them for a trifle, for the strawberries and cake. That will work well! I really do need the small batter bowl and/or the SS bowls though!!

I'd love to do the berreis and stars, but to really look pretty you need the EAD and start cutter... (I'm hoping to get the EAD for my birthday!). I want to do this for my early July show(s)!

Thanks again,

Annabel

My last host didn't want the Three Cheese Garden Pizza, so we modified the recipe a little. She didn't want big slices of tomatoes or onions, so we chopped those into smaller pieces (draining the juice of the tomotoes with a paper towel). We left off the zucchini & mushrooms & added pepperoni. We are on a military base in Japan. Our store was out of the refrigerated pizza dough, so we had to use my round stone & a Boboli ready made crust. It was a big hit.

We also did the Fruit-Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza in the bar pan (since my round stone was being used for the pizza). It went over well also. Do you have a micro cooker? If not, you could probably use a prep bowl to melt the chocolate.

You can do a taco braid in the bar pan too. I've been doing it as a ring on the round stone & everyone loves it! I also tried cutting down the triangle crescent rolls into 4 smaller triangles, pushing a small triangle down into the mini muffin pan & then filling it with the taco mix. It made great little bite sized snacks for here at the house.

ETA: Sorry, I had already forgotten that you were just looking for dessert ideas! LOL

Last edited:
I love the Profiterole Puffs. The only thing you don't get with the kit for this recipe is the 1.5qt saucepan. Oh, but it does need the EAD. Sorry. Love this recipe though. Maybe someone can figure out how to do it without the EAD. You could slice them open and dollop the cream filling on instead of piping it in.

Thanks again for all of the ideas. I think we are going to go ahead and do the strawberyy/blueberry trifle, and just top it with strawberries, blue berries and toasted almond, and not worry about the EAD.

I do really want to try the profiterole puffs sometime soon - they sound so yummy!

The good news is, my sister just ordered my the EAD and core and more on my friends show, for my birthday! :) I'm trying to avoid spending my own money on more PC things until I have some PC$ and also my 4 month KE, so I'm pretty happy about that!

ChefBeckyD said:
EAD = Easy Accent Decorator.

Thanks for translating! lol

What about the strawberry amaretto pastries - the new consultant recipe? They are soooo good, and designed to be made with your kit. Until you get your EAD, that is, and can switch over to the fancy stuff! ;)

Oops, just saw that you have done them to death... Sorry -I guess that is why no one else recommended them, huh?? :blushing:

OOOOOOOooooooooo!!!! Make Tempting Toffee Crisps!!!! This is my favorite dessert recipe to demo! Quick, easy, shows a TON of product, and yummy!

1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Spray the Large Bar Pan with cooking spray (use the Kitchen Spritzer if you have it).
3. Line the pan with graham crackers.
4. Combine ¾ c. brown sugar (measured in the Measure All), ¾ c. butter (no substitutions), and 1 t. vanilla (measured with the Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon) in the 8 inch saute pan.
5. Bring to a boil. Continue to boil for 4 minutes, stirring frequently with a Bamboo Spoon.
6. Pour the mixture over the graham crackers and spread evenly with a Mix 'n Scraper.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Pull out of the oven and set on the Stackable Cooling Rack.
8. Pour 1 bag of chocolate chips over the mixture. As they start to melt, spread them to cover the pan.
9. Chop ½ c. almonds with the Food Chopper and sprinkle over the chocolate.
10. Let cool, eat, enjoy!!!!

These remind me of a Heath or Skor Candy Bar.

Oh my, Kristy, these sound AWESOME!!! I'm going to have to try this soon! My sister is coming to visit tomorrow with her daughter, so I will have an excuse to have some yummy stuff around the house :)

Related to Dessert With New Consultant Kit...

What desserts can I make with the New Consultant Kit?

You can make a variety of desserts with the New Consultant Kit, including cakes, cookies, brownies, and more. The kit comes with a variety of tools and recipes to help you create delicious treats.

Do I need any additional ingredients to make desserts with the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit comes with all the essential tools you need to make desserts, but you will need to have basic ingredients such as flour, sugar, and eggs on hand. The kit also includes a recipe book with easy-to-follow instructions for each dessert.

Are the tools in the New Consultant Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the tools in the New Consultant Kit are dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after baking even easier!

Can I use the New Consultant Kit to make gluten-free desserts?

Yes, the New Consultant Kit includes tools that can be used to make gluten-free desserts. However, you will need to use your own gluten-free ingredients and recipes.

Do I need any baking experience to use the New Consultant Kit?

No, the New Consultant Kit is designed for both experienced bakers and beginners. The recipe book and tools provided make it easy for anyone to create delicious desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdietrich
  • pamperedmomto3