• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I crazy for making all these desserts in one night?

In summary, the speaker is on a roll tonight and has already made a Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake and is in the process of making Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. They also mention having a show next week and deciding to make everything, in addition to a 30-minute chicken dish. They also discuss making a trifle with limited supplies, including brownies, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream. Suggestions are given for different trifle variations, including adding peanut butter chips or caramel ice cream topping. The speaker also mentions having a cooking day and making Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and Mini Pesto Pizzas.
ginamkiely
Ok, so i'm on a roll tonight... or else i'm just really bored. I already made the Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake, I'm in the middle of making the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and then i'm going to make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies... am I insane? Did I mention I have a show next week and don't know what to make so I decided to make everything. (in addition to the 30 min chicken)

ginamkiely said:
Ok, so i'm on a roll tonight... or else i'm just really bored. I already made the Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake, I'm in the middle of making the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries and then i'm going to make the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies... am I insane? Did I mention I have a show next week and don't know what to make so I decided to make everything. (in addition to the 30 min chicken)

LOL!!!! You sooo crazy!

Denarella said:
LOL!!!! You sooo crazy!

I know I can't help it. I just took the Cheesy Coffee Cake out of the oven (it smells SOOOO good) ... you're not too far away, you should come by for a slice! ;)

ginamkiely said:
I know I can't help it. I just took the Cheesy Coffee Cake out of the oven (it smells SOOOO good) ... you're not too far away, you should come by for a slice! ;)

too late! Im on the couch and no child tonight! did you taste it yet?

Denarella said:
my son is sleeping, thank god. lol. i didn't taste it yet, i'm waiting for it to cool off, i can't wait though it smells so good!!

I'd like to make a trifle tonight but am limited on supplies. I have brownie, chocolate pudding and whipped cream. Any ideas?

BTW, I'm too lazy to go to the store for more ingredients.

any strawberries? even still, those ingredients sound like they might go good together, throw it all in there and enjoy! ;)

Christ Follower said:
I'd like to make a trifle tonight but am limited on supplies. I have brownie, chocolate pudding and whipped cream. Any ideas?

Do you have any kind of candy, or better yet - strawberries? This summer I made a trifle several times that was brownie, chocolate pudding, cool whip and sliced strawberries - very yummy! I bet even frozen ones would work!

Or go the candy bar route, and add a layer of chopped candy bars.....oh - I know - add some peanut butter to the pudding and reeses peanut butter cups as the candy layer........

Denarella said:

I tasted it and MAN IT"S GOOD!!!! I'm going to have to stop myself from eathing the WHOLE thing!!

Closest thing to candy here is chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.

Hmmmm....Peanut butter chips thrown in might be good!

Christ Follower said:
Closest thing to candy here is chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.

Hmmmm....Peanut butter chips thrown in might be good!

Hmmm, when you melt choco chips w/ cool whip - you get the Cool and Creamy Chocolate fondue, which is very mousse-like....what if you did that w/ the PB chips? Brownie, Chocolate Pudding, Peanut Butter Mousse....????

Christ Follower said:

Do you have any caramel ice cream topping? Layer brownies, pudding, caramel, whipped cream. Repeat. I usually add some toffee bits as well, but it is good w/out too!

ginamkiely said:
Denarella said:

I tasted it and MAN IT"S GOOD!!!! I'm going to have to stop myself from eathing the WHOLE thing!!

I've created a monster!!! What are you doing?

Christ Follower said:

I make a very popular trifle using those ingredients plus three skor bars. (Do you have any candy bars of any type in the house?) If not, just alternate those three ingredients, if you have the candy bars (maybe even hard peppermints might work?) just layer on top of 2 pudding layers and at the very top.

I've been having a cooking day too I made the Warm Nutty Carmel Brownies and the Mini Pesto Pizzas today, and I'm stuffed! Next time I should wait until I'm not the only one home. Although I was good and took some of the brownies over to my in-laws...with a catalog, of course.

1. What is "I'm on a Roll Tonight..."?

"I'm on a Roll Tonight..." is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a successful cooking or sales party.

2. Why is "I'm on a Roll Tonight..." important?

This phrase represents a positive and successful party experience, which can lead to increased sales and bookings for the consultant. It also creates a fun and energetic atmosphere for the guests.

3. How can I use "I'm on a Roll Tonight..." at my party?

You can use this phrase throughout your party to express excitement and enthusiasm for the products and recipes being shared. You can also encourage your guests to use the phrase when they are enjoying the party or making a purchase.

4. Can I purchase "I'm on a Roll Tonight..." merchandise?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers "I'm on a Roll Tonight..." merchandise, such as aprons, tote bags, and t-shirts, for consultants to purchase and use at their parties.

5. Is "I'm on a Roll Tonight..." trademarked?

Yes, "I'm on a Roll Tonight..." is a registered trademark of Pampered Chef and should only be used by consultants and guests in relation to Pampered Chef parties and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Staci
  • millerswamp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies