• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!

In summary, the new cookbook is a favorite among the author's fans. Every recipe the author has tried has been delicious. Asian Noodle Skillet, Nutty Caramel Brownies, Truffle Brownie Cups, Ham & Egg Brunch Squares, Avocado Salsa Cups, Cran-Raspberry Fizz, and Mocha Skillet are all favorites. The Mocha Skillet cake is DiVINE! The Tamale Verde Skillet, Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie, and Mediterranean Hummus Pizza are also favorites.
lacychef
Are you guys loving this new cookbook? Every recipe I've tried has been yummy!
Asian Noodle Skillet (I made w/chicken)--everyone got seconds!
Nutty Caramel Brownies--mom said they were the best brownie she ever had!
Truffle Brownie Cups--yum-o!
Ham & Egg Brunch Squares--everyone loved these at work & my 4yo did too!
Avocado Salsa Cups--yum for me, no one else in my family likes avocados
Cran-Raspberry Fizz--delicious drink!

I can't wait to try some more of the recipes from this book:thumbup: Have you guys tried others from it?

The Mocha Skillet cake is DiVINE! I think this is one of the best SB's we've ever had!

I fixed the pork tenderloin BBQ sandwiches for dinner the other night- TO DIE FOR!!!! I am demo'ing them for a show this week, so had to try them- out of this world!!!! and so easy !!

The Tamale Verde Skillet is very good too. So is the Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie. Yes, I agree, this is one of the better SBRC.

I have to agree about the SB being the best.... especially compared to Spring. I am giving them away like crazy.

I agree! I love this new SB. Did NOT enjoy our last SB...too many "fru-fru" recipes that no one I know would really like!

I'm so happy we are going back to quick easy recipes - without crescent rolls! I love a ring as much as the next person, but I don't really cook that for family...sorry to digress. Anyway, I 2nd (or 3rd) the new recipes - YUM!

Truffle Brownie Cups are a personal favorite!

Love it!! Best in a long time!!

missyciccolella said:
I'm so happy we are going back to quick easy recipes - without crescent rolls! I love a ring as much as the next person, but I don't really cook that for family...sorry to digress. Anyway, I 2nd (or 3rd) the new recipes - YUM!

I like the rings and I make them for our family however you can't have that every night. I do love the new SB though.

I haven't tried the Truffle Brownie Cups though but I know that I have read a lot about them on here so I am planning trying them as soon as it cools down.

missyciccolella said:

I know what you mean; easy recipes that don't feel as fattening either, without all the bread!

I love it too!

I loved the S/S SB - this one seems ok to me so far - the Aisian Pork and Noodle Skillet was WAY too salty for my taste (1280 mg sodium!! No thanks!) and many of the recipes are repeats, but some of the new ones look interesting, like the Mini Pesto Pizzas - might try them tonight! The BBQ pork tenderloin looks good and I've been doing a lot of those this summer (micro cooking rules!). The one that really looks the most interesting to me is the Mediterranean Hummus Pizza - that I'll enjoy, and it looks like it would make a good demo recipe, too.

I'm making the Jerk Chicken Salad for dinner tonight, though - DH and I LOVE it and have it at least once a week!! :)

I did the mini pesto pizzas tonight.. they are SO good it was a fun show recipe.

I agree with the Asain Pork noodles being to saly I said I wanted to leave out 1 pkt of seasoning but my DH LOVED it. he wants me to make it again

I really like the last 2 recipes - the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies & Truffle Brownie Cups. I've made the brownie cups about 4 times.

The rest of the recipes seem like a bunch of repeats. The BBQ Pork Tenderloin, 30-minute Chicken, & Jerk Chicken Nachos were all on Consultant's Corner this summer, weren't they?

I guess I like new recipes. I know there are always some repeats. I think spring/summer had a better layout, too.

Those B&W pictures on F/W page 17 are scary - the BBQ mini sandwich and pork salad.

edit - Yes, I'm gald there's no crescent rolls in this one. I'm not fond of refrigerated pizza dough recipes, either.

Last edited:
At conference, the test kitchen people said that if the noodles were too salty for your taste; omit 1 or 2 pkg of the ramen seasoning & add more Asian seasoning:)

quiverfull7 said:
I did the mini pesto pizzas tonight.. they are SO good it was a fun show recipe.

Cool! I just realized I have all of the ingredients on hand, so I'm going to make them today!

lacychef said:
At conference, the test kitchen people said that if the noodles were too salty for your taste; omit 1 or 2 pkg of the ramen seasoning & add more Asian seasoning:)

I have heard this, however, since my DH tried it the "original" way, he wants no part of it any other way - he just really didn't care for it. He doesn't like "pre-packaged" food - only fresh stuff - and this reminded him too much of college! LOL! ;-)

What is "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!"?

"I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" is a collection of new and seasonal products from Pampered Chef that are available for a limited time. These products are carefully curated and designed to help home cooks create delicious meals and make entertaining easier.

How often are new products added to "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!"?

New products are added to "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" four times a year, coinciding with the start of each new season. This allows us to offer a variety of products that are specifically tailored to the needs of each season.

Can I purchase "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" products separately?

Yes, all "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" products can be purchased individually. However, we highly recommend purchasing the entire collection as it is specially curated to work well together and provide the best cooking experience.

Are "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" products are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How can I stay updated on new "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" products?

The best way to stay updated on new "I Am Loving the New Seasons Best!" products is to subscribe to our email list. You can also follow us on social media for product announcements and cooking inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views