• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deliciously Simple Bar Pan Desserts

In summary, to use the bar pan for desserts, preheat the oven and spread the ingredients evenly. It can also be used for savory dishes, just adjust the cooking time and temperature. There are endless dessert options and it should be hand washed and not used in the microwave.
acrylicjen
I need a good but simple dessert made in the bar pan that came in my kit. TIA

Texas Brownies - just a giant brownie, frosted

You can do any dessert pizza in the bar pan!!

It's a shape and size so really anything for the round stone could just be shaped into a rectangle.

would i need more for the crust than in a pizza stone?? If I were converting a dessert pizza? I really wanted to do like a sugar cookie crust with some cream creese and fruit.... any suggestions?

This is my favorite...enjoy!

Attachments

• Almost Candy Bars - BEST.doc
    24 KB · Views: 367

Related to Deliciously Simple Bar Pan Desserts

1. How do I use the bar pan to make desserts?

To use the bar pan for desserts, preheat your oven according to the recipe instructions. Then, prepare your desired dessert ingredients and spread them evenly into the bar pan. Place the bar pan in the oven and bake for the recommended time. Let the dessert cool in the pan before removing and slicing.

2. Can I make savory dishes in the bar pan as well?

Yes, the bar pan can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is perfect for making appetizers, casseroles, and even main dishes like chicken or fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly for the specific dish.

3. What types of desserts can I make with the bar pan?

The possibilities are endless! Some popular desserts to make in the bar pan include brownies, blondies, cookie bars, fruit crisps, and cheesecake bars. You can also get creative and make layered desserts or use different types of crusts for added variety.

4. How do I clean the bar pan after use?

The bar pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to extend its lifespan. Use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to gently scrub away any residue. Make sure to dry the pan thoroughly before storing it.

5. Can I use the bar pan in the microwave?

No, the bar pan is not safe to use in the microwave. It is designed for oven use only. Using it in the microwave can damage the pan and cause it to warp or melt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • cookingwithdot
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Boomerjojo