• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What Else to Make With Taco Ring?

In summary, the host was making the Taco Ring on the Large Bar Pan. They talked about products and played a game or two while the food was cooking. If there were still questions or time remaining on the recipe, the host asked if anyone had any questions. If no questions were asked, the host asked if anyone would like to play a game. There were a lot of games available under files. The last show the host had run out of things to talk about, so this time they asked if anyone had any questions. Other than that, the show went smoothly.
Boomerjojo
I have a show today and I am making the Taco Ring on the Large Bar Pan. I am going to talk about products and play a game or two while its cooking

Is there a quick dessert that I do as well?

not a dessert - but if you have the salad choppers you should make salsa!

One recipe should be fine, that is what I usually do along with a game. I also take time to talk about our products I used, also be sure to tell everyone they can buy the Deep Covered Baker again without being the host. If people haven't introduced themselves, have them do so along with telling what their favorite PC item is--people tend to buy what their friends recommend. Of course, go over host and guest specials. Good luck!

You could also bring a clove of garlic for someone to try, or an apple or something to try one of your other tools.

What do you mean "play a game"? I hate games and would be so upset if I went to a fun show and had to play a game. I want to talk when I am there....

ALL of my hosts and guests love to play a quick game and win something for free. There are a lot of games here under files. Queen of Shoppers is great for getting them to find things in the catalog--some others are related to recruiting.

Thank you all!

After I talk about the products, business opportunity, host rewards, etc. if there is still time remaining on the receipe then I will ask everyone if they have any questions. If no questions, then I will ask if they would like to play a game. I have done the Queen of the Shoppers and the left-right game at shows.

trps said:
What do you mean "play a game"? I hate games and would be so upset if I went to a fun show and had to play a game. I want to talk when I am there....

It's not about you. If your host and her guests enjoy games then play a game. Whether or not you like games has nothing to do with it,

My guests usually can't wait to look through some catalogs!My last show had some down time... so I had everyone find the deep covered baker in the catalog and shout out the page number. I asked everyone to turn to it, and I mentioned it used to be host only. I showed off my DCB and told them what I use it for and then let them know it's now available again. Other than that, I let everyone talk, ask questions, and shop! Everyone had a great time!

So, I had my show tonight and I can't believe how bad it went.

I did the talk ring and by the time I was done talking about the products it was time for the ring to come out of the oven. Well, I ended up poking through the green pepper with the V-shape cutter and it cut me. I had to stop to go wash my hand put a bandage on.

Other than that, everything else went perfect! I was really worried that I would run out of stuff to talk about. And I didn't even play games because the food was done! Thanks for everyone's input.

1. What other fillings can I use besides ground beef for my taco ring?

Other popular fillings for a taco ring include shredded chicken, black beans, and diced vegetables like bell peppers and onions. You can also get creative and try using shrimp, pulled pork, or even tofu as your protein.

2. Can I make a vegetarian version of a taco ring?

Absolutely! Simply substitute in vegetarian ground "beef" or crumbled tofu for the meat, and use vegetable broth and taco seasoning for the sauce. You can also fill your taco ring with your favorite veggies and beans for a flavorful vegetarian option.

3. How do I prevent my taco ring from getting soggy?

To avoid a soggy taco ring, make sure to thoroughly drain any excess liquid from your fillings before assembling. You can also lightly toast the bottom of your crescent roll dough before adding the filling to help prevent sogginess.

4. What are some good toppings to serve with a taco ring?

Some popular toppings for a taco ring include shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, avocado slices, sour cream, and salsa. You can also add a sprinkle of chopped cilantro or a squeeze of lime juice for extra flavor.

5. Can I make a taco ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble your taco ring a few hours ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time to ensure the dough is fully cooked. Leftover taco ring can also be stored in the fridge and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • topchef.heather
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies