• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious October Dessert Ideas for Halloween and Fall | Try Something New!

In summary, there are many dessert options for October. Some favorites include the pumkin tartlets and the taffy apple tartlets, the brownie bites with sprinkles or mini caramel apples, the cappuccino mousse trifle, the peanut butter cup torte, and the tiramisu trifle.
annew
I'm just wondering what your dessert options are for October???

I'm looking for something new.........

I was thinking about the pumkin tartlets & the taffy apple tartlets

towards Halloween I was thinking about the brownie bites w/sprinkles or those mini caramel apples (from Family Fun)

My all-time favorites for shows is the Cappuccino Mousse Trifle (recipe comes w/the trifle bowl). It is a breeze to make, you can add Bailey's if the host wants, and it demo's a good dollar amount of tools:

- Trifle Bowl
- S/S Bowl
- Cutting Board (I always take the large one)
- C/C Bread Knife
- ERMC
- Mini-Whisk
- Prep Bowl
- Mix n Scrape
- Whisk
- Microplane
- EAD

And it is incredibly good (right Debi?)

Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler in the rectangular baker- it's easy and sooo good!

I made a Pumpkin trifle that I got from CS at my show tonight......yumo!

What about the Pumpkin Ribbon Cake? It's not a good show recipe but I've been bringing that to shows in the fall and everone loves it!!

Attachments

• Pumpkin Ribbon Cake.pdf
    49.7 KB · Views: 212
    49.7 KB · Views: 203
    49.7 KB · Views: 227
chefmeg said:

do you have the recipe??

it is on my website~/margaretscookin

Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler ---Where can I find tis recipe?

Peanut Butter Cup Torte

Tiramisu Trifle (SB)

Microwave cake (either in the Fluted Pan or DCB)

Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler
4 granny smiths
1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/3 cup of packed brown sugar
3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 package Refrigerated sugar cookie dough (keep frozen)
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Peel, core, slice apples. Cut apples in half, place in a Classic Batter Bowl. Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Pour over apples- mix. Place in Rectangular Baker. Slice frozen dough into ¼ inch slices. Arrange evenly over apple mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.

Love it!

chefmeg said:

I made that at my show last night and it was YUMMY! I got a similar version from my director and actually that's the one I used. It's basically the same, except I added some brown sugar and cinnamon to the pumpkin and pudding mixture. Yum!

What are some popular October desserts?

Some popular October desserts include pumpkin pie, apple crisp, caramel apples, pumpkin cheesecake, and Halloween themed treats.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these desserts?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can be used to make these desserts, such as our apple peeler, stoneware baking dishes, and mixing bowls.

Are there any healthy options for October desserts?

Yes, you can make healthier versions of these desserts by using alternative ingredients such as whole wheat flour, coconut sugar, and unsweetened applesauce.

What is the best way to serve these desserts at a Halloween party?

The best way to serve these desserts at a Halloween party is to make them ahead of time and have a variety of small bites available so guests can try multiple desserts. You can also decorate the treats with Halloween themed sprinkles or toppings.

Do you have any gluten-free options for October desserts?

Yes, we have several recipes for gluten-free versions of popular October desserts, such as gluten-free pumpkin bread, apple crisp made with gluten-free oats, and flourless chocolate cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dme.grant