• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Ideas... More Than 10,000 People Expected!

In summary, the PC people who did this in the past had 6 people working at all times and were swarmed. We're expecting 3-4 people to work for 8 hours, and it's suggested that we have food and do a demo of some kind. They're thinking about doing a few of the smaller desserts, truffle brownies, carrot cake cups, taffy apple tartlets, and then demoing spritz cookies and mashed potatoes w/ the ricer.
pckellyd
Gold Member
My recruiter and I are doing an event in November where they're expecting more than 10,000 people. Apparently the PC people who did this in the past had 6 people working at all times and were swarmed! We've got 3-4 people scheduled for an 8 hour event. It's suggested that we have food and do a demo of some kind. We're thinking about doing a few of the smaller desserts, truffle brownies, carrot cake cups, taffy apple tartlets, and then demoing spritz cookies and mashed potatoes w/ the ricer.

Does anyone have any suggestions for just how many items we should plan to take w/ us... I don't think any of us want to prepare 10,000 of each item!!!!

Oh, our boothspace is 10 X 6, we're planning an L shaped table w/ a 6' and 4' table.

Oooh, hard to say! Can you ask the people who have done it in the past? Curiosity has me wondering why they are not doing it again.Is it a bridal show? If so, probably 1/2 of the people will want at least a mini flyer or the bridal shower info. If not, you may only need 1,000. It just depends on the clientele. For a gun show, you'd probably be lucky if you handed out 100 flyers. LOLI just did a mini half-page flyer with recruiting info on one side and a very brief synopsis of the host benefits & the upcoming specials on the other side. I had to do 300 of them for an event yesterday. I thought that was a lot! LOL But if you do something like that, PAY to have it done!! Printing all that yourself is for the birds. (I didn't know where to go in Japan for it, so I had to print it myself.)

Sheila said:
... Curiosity has me wondering why they are not doing it again....

Me too! Definitely try to get in touch with them.

I would not go crazy over the food. Maybe some wrapped mints or candy in the Bamboo or Sa bowls.
Bring recipe cards with your info on them. People are less likely to toss those when they get home.

The event is called Good Taste Pittsburgh. The PC person who organized the event is supposedly not selling anymore, and the people from that group supposedly haven't managed to get organized enough to do the event again. At least that's what we're being told. It's a pricey event, so I can absolutely see people not wanting to put that kind of money out 6 months before the event.

http://www.goodtastepittsburgh.com/www2/ is the website, Food Network is sending Duff from Ace of Cakes to do a demo

On looking at their facebook page there's actually a pic of the pc person from a few years ago. She's doing the brownie pizza and she's got a burner and is burning cheese to the cookware, probably to demo how great it is to clean out... Those look like they'd be easy demos and an easy way to have food to share (We could make the brownies and cream topping well in advance...)

I have a great idea for the booth if you would like to give it a try. It has worked really well in the past 4 myself & my recruiter. Just like it says in the book-the Spicy pineapple rum sauce over cream cheese. Only, put it in the center of a collapsible bowl & the crackers around the sides. (You will sell tons)!! Also,

Also, slice french baquette bread relatively thin the night before & brush w garlic infused canola oil, then sprinkle some w the Parmesan Garlic dipping seasoning, brush the others w regular olive oil & sprinkle w the sun dried tomatoe & basil, bake them.... Make the Greek Torte Cheese "Ball" from Seasons Best 2007 & use the bread for the "crackers".. People go crazy over that to. That way, everything is already made, but then what you do is set out next to it what you used to make it & trust me, they WILL buy it.. The seasonings especially. But you can put the bread on one bamboo platter, the cheese ball on another, or in the bowl, then use the spreaders, etc....

I love it!!! Thanks!!!!

What types of booths are most successful at events with over 10,000 attendees?

The most successful booths at events with over 10,000 attendees are those that offer interactive experiences, such as cooking demonstrations, product samples, and hands-on activities. These types of booths are more likely to attract and engage a large crowd.

How can we make our booth stand out among the thousands of other booths at the event?

To make your booth stand out, consider incorporating eye-catching visuals, such as banners, colorful displays, and attractive product arrangements. Additionally, offering exclusive deals or promotions can also help draw attention to your booth.

Are there any specific products or themes that are particularly successful at large events?

Products that are easy to demonstrate and have a wide appeal, such as kitchen gadgets and cookware, tend to be successful at large events. Additionally, incorporating a fun and engaging theme, such as a cooking competition or a DIY station, can also attract a lot of attention.

How can we effectively manage and engage with such a large crowd at our booth?

One effective way to manage and engage with a large crowd is to have a team of staff members who are knowledgeable about your products and can engage with attendees. Additionally, having interactive activities and demos can help keep the crowd engaged and interested.

What are some key tips for setting up a successful booth at a large event?

Some key tips for setting up a successful booth at a large event include having a clear and visually appealing display, offering samples or demonstrations, providing informative and attractive product information, and creating a welcoming and engaging atmosphere for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedcary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies