• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Non-Mexican Survivor Show Recipes for Your Next Game Night

In summary, for a game night, some easy appetizer ideas could include a charcuterie board, a dip platter, or mini quiches. For healthier options, you could try vegetable skewers, fruit salad, or grilled shrimp and vegetable kebabs. Vegetarian or vegan recipes could include stuffed mushrooms, salads, or a build-your-own veggie burger bar. Make-ahead options could include mini quiches, chilled salads, or slow cooker meatballs. Pampered Chef products can be used in various ways, such as making vegetable chips with the Deluxe Air Fryer or using the Quick Cooker for chili or soups. Other tools, like the Mix 'N Chop or Food Chopper, can make prep work
pampchefrhondab
Hi all,

I have a Survivor show this Friday. The two recipes I usually use are Mexican. The host wants some other choices "non Mexican." Anyone have any they have used before? I split them into 2 tribes so they need to match in the number of steps and time.

Any help would be appreciated it:)!

Sorry I'm not help with recipes but I'd love to know what a Survivor show is. I have a couples show coming up in January and this sounds like fun.

Hi there!Here are a few non-Mexican recipes that could work well for your Survivor show:1. Korean BBQ Beef Skewers - Marinate thinly sliced beef in a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame oil. Skewer the beef and grill until cooked through. Serve with a side of steamed rice and a vegetable stir-fry.2. Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs - Thread chunks of chicken, pineapple, bell peppers, and onions onto skewers. Brush with a teriyaki glaze and grill until chicken is fully cooked. Serve with a side of coconut rice.3. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Cook quinoa according to package instructions and let cool. Toss with diced cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, and a homemade lemon vinaigrette. Serve chilled.4. Thai Peanut Noodles - Cook spaghetti noodles and toss with a homemade peanut sauce (peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and red pepper flakes). Top with cooked shrimp or chicken and chopped peanuts.Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your Survivor show!

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a game night?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a game night could include a charcuterie board with cured meats, cheeses, and crackers, a dip platter with hummus, guacamole, and salsa, or mini quiches or spinach and artichoke dip cups.

2. Can you recommend any healthy options for a game night spread?

For a healthier game night spread, you could try vegetable skewers with a yogurt-based dip, fruit salad, or grilled shrimp and vegetable kebabs. You could also offer baked chips and homemade salsa or a lean protein, such as chicken or fish, with a side of roasted vegetables.

3. Do you have any suggestions for vegetarian or vegan game night recipes?

For vegetarian or vegan game night recipes, you could try stuffed mushrooms, a vegetable or grain-based salad, or roasted vegetable and hummus wraps. You could also offer a build-your-own veggie burger bar with various toppings and sauces.

4. What are some make-ahead options for a game night menu?

Some make-ahead options for a game night menu could include mini quiches or frittatas, chilled pasta or grain salads, or slow cooker meatballs. You could also prep and marinate skewers or kebabs the night before and grill them before your guests arrive.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my game night recipes?

Pampered Chef products can be used in a variety of ways for game night recipes. For example, the Deluxe Air Fryer could be used to make crispy vegetable chips, the Quick Cooker could be used for making chili or soups, and the Rockcrok could be used to bake dips or casseroles. You could also use various tools, such as the Mix 'N Chop or Food Chopper, to make prep work easier and faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies