• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Meatball Appetizer Sauce for a 50th Birthday Party

In summary, for a party of 50 people, it is recommended to have approximately 2 cups of sauce, with extra on hand. The sauce can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and frozen meatballs can be used with the sauce after they have been thawed. The spice level of the sauce can be adjusted by adding more or less red pepper flakes, and it can be used with any type of meatball or as a dipping sauce for other appetizers.
pampchef.angel
Anyone have a good recipe for the sauce for meatballs?? I am serving them as an appetizer at a 50th birthday party...

Re: MeatballsOne easy recipe is just to use a tomato sauce with equal amounts of grape jelly melted into it.

Re: Meatballsactually make that spaghetti type sauce with the jelly.

Re: MeatballsOne bottle of Chili Sauce, and one can of Jellied Cranberry Sauce.

OR

I have a recipe that I sort of created for Sausage Apple Meatballs in an Apple Cider/Maple Syrup glaze. I made 800 of them for my own wedding reception!

They are a favorite of DH....I can post the recipe if you are interested.

Re: MeatballsI use 1 bottle of heinz 57 sauce and 1 jar of grape jelly. My family love them.

Re: MeatballsIs there an Ikea near you?
Their meatball sauce is great - it's like a creamy gravy. Something different!
You can buy the sauce in packets to make at home.

1. How much sauce do I need for a party of 50 people?

The recommended amount of sauce for 50 people is approximately 2 cups. However, it is always good to have extra on hand in case your guests want to add more sauce to their meatballs.

2. Can I make the sauce in advance?

Yes, you can make the sauce ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just reheat it before serving with the meatballs.

3. Can I use frozen meatballs with this sauce?

Yes, you can use frozen meatballs for this appetizer. Just make sure to thaw them completely before reheating and serving with the sauce.

4. How spicy is the sauce?

The spice level of the sauce can be adjusted to your preference by adding more or less red pepper flakes. The recipe calls for 1 teaspoon, which gives it a mild level of heat.

5. Can I use this sauce for other types of meatballs?

Absolutely! This sauce is versatile and can be used with any type of meatball, such as chicken, turkey, or vegetarian meatballs. It also works well as a dipping sauce for other appetizers like chicken tenders or egg rolls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • LaurieZ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedchefqueen