• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Sugg for Any of the New Sauces?

In summary, the new sauces that are available can be used on chicken skewers, in fried rice, or as a dipping sauce for meatballs.
LaurieZ
I was wondering if anyone has any recipes using any of the new sauces. I was especially wondering if anyone has used any of them on meatballs?

If you check the threads at the bottom of this screen you'll find lots of great suggestions.

I marinate chicken skewers in a soy marinade, cook them in the grill pan, and then use the thai peanut sauce for dipping.

I make fried rice and use 1/4 cup Ginger Wasabi sauce, 2 Tbls. Soy Sauce, and 1 tsp. sugar to make the sauce for that. My family LOVES it!

I have used the Thai Peanut Sauce and the Maple Honey Mustard on Meatballs. They were both yummy. Did it at an open house show and as an appetizer for a church function.

Dilute the sauce with a little water about 1/4 cup water to 1 cup of sauce. Makes the sauce go a little further and the sauce isn't quite as thick. I used frozen meatballs. You can heat in the micro cookers or even in the small simple addition bowls.

Betsy

I make fried rice and use 1/4 cup Ginger Wasabi sauce, 2 Tbls. Soy Sauce, and 1 tsp. sugar to make the sauce for that. My family LOVES it!

I LOVE fried rice, but am allerigic to Pineapple and all our local chinese places but Pineapple chunks or juice in Fried Rice..........I'd LOVE a recipe or directions on how to make it......Please?!?

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I LOVE fried rice, but am allerigic to Pineapple and all our local chinese places but Pineapple chunks or juice in Fried Rice..........I'd LOVE a recipe or directions on how to make it......Please?!?

Lisa

Lisa - mine is a very simple recipe....

2 Cups Pre-Cooked Rice
2 Cups frozen Mixed vegetables (any kind, I've used Oriental blend, or just plain mixed veggies, or I've also used lightly steamed fresh veggies)
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 Egg - beaten
3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tsp. Sugar
3 Tbsp Ginger Wasabi Sauce
1-2 Tbsp. Garlic Infused Canola Oil

In a prep bowl, combine the Soy Sauce, Sugar, and Ginger Wasabi Sauce
Precook the chicken in the DCB - I put a little oil on it and a sprinkle of the Asian Seasoning. Then Chop with the salad choppers after it's cooked.

Put the rest of the oil in the Stir Fry Skillet and heat to shimmering. Add the Veggies, and stir-fry for a minute or 2 - then add the rice. Pour the egg all over the top, and stir quickly with a bamboo spatula to mix the egg through the rice/veggies. Add the meat, and then add the sauce. Stir fry for another minute or so...and serve. :)

Related to Recipe Sugg for Any of the New Sauces?

1. What are the new sauces offered by Pampered Chef?

The new sauces offered by Pampered Chef include Garlic & Herb Sauce, Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce, Asian Sauce, Creamy Parmesan Sauce, and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce.

2. Are the new sauces compatible with certain dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of the new sauces are gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly. The Garlic & Herb Sauce and Asian Sauce are also vegan-friendly.

3. Can I use the new sauces in a slow cooker or Instant Pot?

Absolutely! The new sauces are versatile and can be used in a variety of cooking methods, including slow cooker and Instant Pot recipes.

4. How can I incorporate the new sauces into my meals?

The new sauces can be used as marinades, glazes, dipping sauces, or added to dishes during cooking for extra flavor. Check out our recipe suggestions for inspiration!

5. Are the new sauces available for purchase online?

Yes, the new sauces can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They are also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
swinkate
  • kpgmke