1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help with a Pineapple Rum Sauce recipe?

1. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

I have a host who wants to do a recipe with the pineapple rum sauce. Can't seem to find anything on Consultant's Corner. Anyone have a suggestion? Ideally, I would like to use stoneware because of Sept. specials, but at this point, I would appreciate any suggestion.

Aug 11, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Pineapple Rum Sauce is a PC product - it's in the catalog. $12 a bottle. You can purchase it on supply order at a discount.

Aug 11, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I haven't seen any recipes that specifically call for the sauce. I tell people to use it as a glaze on chicken, and as a condiment.

4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Becky, funny how we both read that differently...

5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh - I get it now. I thought she meant she wanted a recipe for it! :eek:

To use it in a recipe - simple! Just pour it over a block of cream cheese and serve it w/ crackers. I do this at all my shows, and it's been in my top 10 sellers since March! So funny - now when I go to shows, often, my host (who has been to a show, and purchased it) will already have it ready to serve to guests when I get there! :)

Aug 11, 2009
  6. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Pour it over vanilla ice cream - yummo!

Aug 11, 2009
  7. It is fantastic on pork chops! YUMMMMMMMMM!

8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Good on grilled salmon, too. Or (and don't laugh) pepperoni pizza.

But if you're looking for a stoneware demo, I'd make something else that doesn't use the sauce in stoneware, and just do the cream cheese appetizer with the sauce.

Aug 11, 2009
  9. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

thanks!! This gives me the idea to pour it over brie and bake it in the mini baker. what do you think?

Aug 11, 2009
  10. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I think I would try it at home first, but it sounds like it would be good. I love baked brie!!!!

Aug 11, 2009
  11. leftymac

leftymac Veteran Member

Mmmm sounds delish over pepperoni pizza. I also love ranch or bleu cheese dressing on pizza too!

Aug 11, 2009
Have something to add?