• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Meatball Recipe for Delicious Spaghetti & Meatballs | Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, Rachel Ray has a great recipe for Chinese spaghetti and meatballs. The ingredients are easy to find and the instructions are easy to follow. The recipe can feed 6-8 people.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I want to make Spaghetti & Meatballs for supper. Great idea, right? Only, I don't know how to make meatballs. :p :blushing:

Can someone give me a good meatball recipe that's not too difficult?

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Spaghetti--n--Meatballs-4

These are my favorite, don't know how well they would go with spaghetti but they are really good:
2/3 cup A1
2/3 cup thick and chunky salsa
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 egg
1/2 cup dry bread cups

425 degrees
Mix A1 and salsa
Mix meat, egg, bread crumbs and 1/3 cup of A1/salsa mix. Make into balls (approx 36). Bake 12-15 minutes. Serve with remaing A1/salsa mix.

Ok I'm italian and I say macaroni and meatballs are in my wedding voues cause for the past 17 years I have made it every Sunday
Here is how I make meatballs

Ground meat ( 1 1/2 pounds ) or so
2 eggs
1/4 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs
a pc about 2 inches long of Italian bread or regular white bread is fine cut into cubes and get it wet with water to soften it.
1, 2 cloves garlic minced
salt, pepper.
mix well then make into meat balls fry them or put on bar pan to get nice and brown. add the bit of oil that you fryed them in to your sauce this will flavor the sauce too

I make alot of meatballs at one time then freeze them so then I want to make saue I have them done already.
P.S today is Sunday and we just had dinner guess what macaroni and Meatballs

Rachel Ray has this awesome recipe for chinese spaghetti and meatballs. My family LOVED it and it would definitely feed 6-8 people. Posted Below...

Ingredients
Salt
1 pound whole-wheat spaghetti
1 pound ground pork or chicken
1 egg
2 cups puffed rice cereal
Black pepper
1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder, 1/3 palm full
8 scallions, 2 finely chopped, 6 cut into 2-inch lengths
2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup tamari dark soy, divided
4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 cups snow peas, thinly sliced on an angle
1 red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
2 inches ginger root, grated
4 cloves garlic, grated
1 pound triple washed spinach, leaves stripped of larger stems, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, available on Asian foods aisle of market
3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, available on Asian foods aisle of market
Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Place a pot of water on to boil for spaghetti. When it comes to a boil, salt the water and add pasta to cook to al dente. Heads up: reserve 1/2 cup cooking water just before draining.

Place pork in a mixing bowl. Add the egg to the bowl. Place rice cereal in food processor and pulse into a bread crumb like consistency. Add cereal crumbs to bowl.

Add salt, pepper, five-spice powder, 2 chopped scallions and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Mix the meat balls thoroughly. Form 1 1/2-inch balls and coat with 1 tablespoon oil, scatter onto a baking sheet and roast 15 minutes.

When the meatballs are close to done and the pasta is in, heat a large skillet over high heat with enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the skillet, a couple of tablespoons. Add the snow peas, red pepper, remaining cut scallions, ginger and garlic, stir-fry 2 minutes add spinach and wilt, 1 minute. Add the remaining soy sauce, about 1/3 cup, and the sesame oil then drain, add in pasta cooking water and toss to combine so pasta can soak up sauce, about 1 minute. Garnish with sesame seeds and top with lots of meatballs.

I did Doreen's recipe & YUM!! They were so yummy. Thank you for sharing your tried & true recipe with me!!

Hi there! Making homemade meatballs is easier than you think, and they taste so much better than store-bought ones. Here's a simple and delicious recipe for you to try:Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, egg, milk, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Form the mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
5. Serve with your favorite spaghetti and marinara sauce for a delicious and easy meal.You can also make a big batch of these meatballs and freeze them for future use. Just thaw them in the fridge before reheating in the oven or on the stovetop. Enjoy your homemade spaghetti and meatballs! :)

Related to Easy Meatball Recipe for Delicious Spaghetti & Meatballs | Step-by-Step Guide

1. Can I use frozen meatballs for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen meatballs for this recipe. Simply follow the instructions on the package to cook the meatballs before adding them to the spaghetti sauce.

2. Can I substitute ground turkey for the ground beef?

Yes, you can substitute ground turkey for the ground beef in this recipe. Keep in mind that ground turkey has a lower fat content, so the meatballs may be slightly drier. You can add some extra olive oil or breadcrumbs to the meatball mixture to prevent this.

3. How do I know if the meatballs are fully cooked?

You can check if the meatballs are fully cooked by using a meat thermometer. The internal temperature of the meatballs should reach 160°F. If you do not have a meat thermometer, you can cut one open to check if it is fully cooked inside.

4. Can I make the meatballs ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make the meatballs ahead of time and freeze them. After shaping the meatballs, place them on a baking sheet and freeze until firm. Then transfer them to a freezer-safe container or bag. When ready to use, simply thaw the meatballs and follow the cooking instructions in the recipe.

5. Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of pasta for this recipe. Spaghetti is the traditional pasta used for spaghetti and meatballs, but you can also use other types such as penne, rigatoni, or linguine. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the package instructions for the specific type of pasta you are using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefkelly88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • paydaymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies