• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Any New Recipes Lately??

In summary, Aggi is a new consultant with Pampered Chef and has been cooking using the same products and recipes for her past four shows. She has also been successful in cooking main meal type recipes and is working on new recipes for her upcoming shows. Lastly, Aggi mentioned two fall favorite recipes- the Cajun Pork Tenderloins and the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Good Morning all from sunny yet crisp fall Newfoundland!

I'm sure people have posted this kind of message before, but well I thought I would send one out anyway ;)

What new recipes have you tried lately with your Pampered Chef Products?? Are you using the PC books, product recipe cards, or from your own recipe collection??

I still consider myself a newbie with PC as I only became a consultant back in April. I haven't had alot of kitchen shows, but this month I have 4 booked! wooo hoooo:eek: the most booked in one month to date for me!!!!:D

Anyway, I find at my shows I am always using the same products as I do two recipes.. I use a stone and the mini muffin pan... I am slowly adding more stuff to my product collection and now wanting to move away from using the stone AND muffin pan.. now mind you I will ALWAYS use a stone for one of those two recipes, but I have the silicone baking flower pan coming anyday and can't WAIT to try it.

So after that long winded story... what new recipes has everyone been trying??

As for me, I decided to try some main meal type recipes,... thought maybe doing one of those and give everyone a taste might be nice as people will be making more main meals than appetizers. So last night I made the Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole.. It was quite tasty. Last week I made the Lemon Greek Chicken..ooh to die for!!!
I have a "stitch n *****" quilting group that meet at my home every Thursday night, so I plan to make the Profitrole Puffs for our nightly tea dessert. On Friday night I plan to make the Homemade Gnocchi and the Walnut Pesto at my friend's place for supper!! I also recently made the Hawaiian Meatballs.. they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!!!

Anyway, I'm anxious to hear what others are making!!!

Cheers!!!:rolleyes:

Hi Aggi,
First of all...WAY TO GO ...4 shows, I hope they all hit 1000.00:D
Now..back to business, so far with the silicone pan I have made, The recipe that comes with it, soooooo tasty. In the F/W SB theres a recipe for pecan sticky cakes...they came out GREAT, even without all the fancy artwork;) & I have made pancakes in them, they came out wonderful. As for using the stone, for the month of Nov I'm using Turkey recipes ( but you dont have to worry about that) Sorry right now my head is only thinking sweets...must be time for a snack:rolleyes: Hope I helped a little.

You will love the new silicone pan. I have used mine to make jello molds, as well as the Sticky Caramel Mini Cakes, and the famous Lemon cake mix that
we all were "gifted" with at Conference. All were easy to remove, and soooo
good that you could not help but want more.

Caramel Apple Bread Pudding on pg. 28 of F/W06 SBCB is also a huge hit at my Fall parties. I'm now making it in the Rectangle Baker and sold three at the party I prepared it for as our demo.

NOTE: I modified or improved as it turns out, on the above recipe. I used
Smucker's Caramel topping rather than actual candy caramels that
would have needed to be unwrapped. Also Sprinkled generously with our Cinnamon Plus, and added 1 cup of raisins. For the sake of lower
fat content, I used 1% Milk, and 1/2 & 1/2 rather than the heavy whipping cream. You cannot tell the difference.

My other Fall success has been the Cajun Pork Tenderloins. That party was
over $700. It was fast and simple to prepare with the hostess. It had a wonderful welcoming aroma as her guest arrived. We demo'd the Bread Pudding for her guests. What a feast. I simply described to them how we
prepared the Pork, and offered the recipes.

In November, I have 2 panini shows, to work on January bookings, and also turkey cranberry wreath shows, for Thanksgiving.

The phylo wrapped asparagas was a huge hit for me. You can prep everything before, so during the show you only have to roll 4-5 asparagus. Easy, easy and tasty. The Aioli dip was even easier and very good. Asparagus are small this time of year so wrap two together. Follow the thawing instructions exactly for the pastry. This show was for a group of old timer Consultants and directors 5 girls all retired from PC. I had to impress, and I did with a $1400 show!

wow good job fire... i had a problem with the phylo when i made this recipe..it was the first time i ever heard of it much less used it :) and yes the ailoi was yummy.. but try this recipe out before you demo is my advice

I always like the turkey/cranberry ring...but this year I did a twist and made it as a braid! The baked brie is wonderful, especially with cranberries, walnuts and currant jelly. I used a home-made crust and served with ripe pears....yummy!

I just tried the Chocolate Ribbon Bread Pudding from the new Cooking for 2 & More cookbook and it was absolutely delicious. The recipe is supposed to serve 2, but I will admit to eating every last bit of it myself :eek: (Not all at one sitting:) )

Grandmarita said:
My other Fall success has been the Cajun Pork Tenderloins. That party was
over $700. It was fast and simple to prepare with the hostess. It had a wonderful welcoming aroma as her guest arrived. We demo'd the Bread Pudding for her guests. What a feast. I simply described to them how we
prepared the Pork, and offered the recipes.

ooh those pork tenderloins sound amazing!! Would be so kind to share the recipe????:rolleyes:

Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato TartThe last two shows that I did I prepared the Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Tart located in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. Really easy to make - yummy too!

Jennifer
[email protected]

1. What are some new recipes that you recommend trying?

We have a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes on our website, ranging from appetizers to desserts. Some popular new recipes include our One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken and our Baked Southwest Chicken Roll-Ups. You can also find new recipes in our seasonal catalogs and on our social media pages.

2. Are there any new recipe collections or cookbooks available?

Yes, we frequently release new recipe collections and cookbooks that feature our latest and most popular recipes. You can find them on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. Our collections and cookbooks make great gifts and are a great way to stay up-to-date on new and delicious recipes.

3. Can I modify the ingredients in a new recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be customizable and can be adapted to fit various dietary restrictions or preferences. We also offer a variety of kitchen tools and products that make it easier to cook for specific diets, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

4. How can I find reviews or feedback on new recipes?

You can find reviews and feedback from fellow Pampered Chef customers on our website. Simply search for the recipe you're interested in and scroll down to the "Reviews" section. You can also join our online community or follow us on social media to see photos and reviews from other customers who have tried our new recipes.

5. Are there any upcoming cooking classes or demos featuring new recipes?

Yes, we frequently hold cooking classes and demos to showcase our new recipes and products. You can find a schedule of upcoming events on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. These events are a great opportunity to try out new recipes and learn new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • smartcookie