• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread Recipe - No Fluted Pan Needed!

20 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Layer half of the biscuit pieces in pan. Spread 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits. Repeat with remaining biscuits and brown sugar mixture. Bake for...35 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool upright in pan 2 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Spread any fruit or caramel on bottom of pan over coffeecake.
rsmpta
A host is wanting me to make the garlic parmesan pull apart bread but i don't own the fluted pan....:(

Suggestions? :confused:

TIA!

You can do the pull-aparts in the 8" Skillet - great way to show off the cookware!!

Do What?
dannyzmom said:
You can do the pull-aparts in the 8" Skillet - great way to show off the cookware!!

How in the world?? (sorry i'm not that familiar with the cookware..just have the really small skillet that they offered discounted for consultants last time they gave us samples (before the current one).....I'm assuming it is the 8" skillet...but how do i do that?

I'd love a way to show it off....that stuff would really boost my sales! :D

That's the pan you need - the one you got!!
I don't have the recipe handy but if you search the files on this site you'll find it...happy selling!!!

hmmmm okay off to search....

Oh, you have to try this recipe! Hope this attached ok in case you didn't find the recipes.
The one I love the most....I just melt 1/2 stick of butter in the small saute pan, add 2 cloves garlic, 1 tsp Italian seasoning--then add 1 pkg Grands biscuits that you've cut each one in quarters, combine all with mix & scraper, then I grate some Parmesan cheese over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes at 375, flip over onto celebrate plate, and sprinkle more cheese on top. YUMMY!! I kind of adapted the recipe a little--so good & a hit every time I make it! Great thing to show you can bake in the cookware.:)

Attachments

• pull apart bread recipes[1].doc
    1.1 KB · Views: 347
Thanks!
lacychef said:
Oh, you have to try this recipe! Hope this attached ok in case you didn't find the recipes.
The one I love the most....I just melt 1/2 stick of butter in the small saute pan, add 2 cloves garlic, 1 tsp Italian seasoning--then add 1 pkg Grands biscuits that you've cut each one in quarters, combine all with mix & scraper, then I grate some Parmesan cheese over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes at 375, flip over onto celebrate plate, and sprinkle more cheese on top. YUMMY!! I kind of adapted the recipe a little--so good & a hit every time I make it! Great thing to show you can bake in the cookware.:)

That is the one i just saved on to my harddrive!! I think we are definitely going to try that one Monday !!!!

You will LOVE it!! I make that with spaghetti now, & my girls just eat it up!

I just made it a few minutes ago with my 6 year old and her friends. They all ate it up!

This is a great way to sell cookware! You get a lot of "I didn't know you could put it in the oven" remarks.

Diane

I wish i had seen this before dinner tonight! Would have been great with our baked ziti. I'll be trying this with the wheat grands tomorrow!

I'm going to try one of these in the deep dish baker. I want to show off stoneware for Sept.

I got this recipe off Joyce's Fine Cooking. It's supposedly a Pampered Chef recipe, but I can't find it on the PC site. Anyway, it calls for a fluted pan and I'm going to try the deep dish baker instead.

Caramel Peach Coffee Cake

1 (12 oz.) jar peach preserves
1/4 C. chopped pecans
2/3 C. firmly packed brown sugar
1/3 C. butter, melted
2 (12 oz.) cans Pillsbury Big Country

Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spritz a fluted pan. Spoon 1/2 cup of the preserves evenly in bottom of pan; sprinkle with pecans.

In a bowl, combine sugar, margarine and remaining preserves; set aside.

Separate dough into 20 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Layer half of the biscuit pieces in pan. Spread 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits. Repeat with remaining biscuits and brown sugar mixture. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool upright in pan 2 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Spread any fruit or caramel on bottom of pan over coffeecake.

masterschef said:
I'm going to try one of these in the deep dish baker. I want to show off stoneware for Sept.

I got this recipe off Joyce's Fine Cooking. It's supposedly a Pampered Chef recipe, but I can't find it on the PC site. Anyway, it calls for a fluted pan and I'm going to try the deep dish baker instead.

Caramel Peach Coffee Cake

1 (12 oz.) jar peach preserves
1/4 C. chopped pecans
2/3 C. firmly packed brown sugar
1/3 C. butter, melted
2 (12 oz.) cans Pillsbury Big Country

Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spritz a fluted pan. Spoon 1/2 cup of the preserves evenly in bottom of pan; sprinkle with pecans.

In a bowl, combine sugar, margarine and remaining preserves; set aside.

Separate dough into 20 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Layer half of the biscuit pieces in pan. Spread 1/2 of the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits. Repeat with remaining biscuits and brown sugar mixture. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool upright in pan 2 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Spread any fruit or caramel on bottom of pan over coffeecake.

Did you try it yet? How was it?

Lacy's right.. that recipe is awesome. My neighbors ask me for it all the time. They're my taste testers.

Caramel Peach Coffee CakeI made this at home on Friday and at a show on Sunday. It turned out great! It probably had less of a layering effect than making it in the fluted pan, but it fit in it just fine. Very easy, but didn't show a lot of tools. I made it when the first guests arrived and before we started. It baked during the demo and gave a great aroma.

i am going to have to try the pull a parts. i have seen so many post about them but have never tried them.

stonewareTo keep from heating our house with the stove while cooking in the evenings, I have been using our gas grill to cook with. I love this stoneware!

tina_rn said:
To keep from heating our house with the stove while cooking in the evenings, I have been using our gas grill to cook with. I love this stoneware!

Are you saying that you are using your stoneware on your grill? Because I'm pretty certain you aren't supposed to use it that way (over an open flame)

Just a quick tip: If you make the pull apaart bread in the saute pan please realize the handle will be hot for quite awhile after. I forgot I had put the pan in the oven and picked it up barehanded while cleaning and burned my hand. (Yes, I am an idiot.)

ChefBeckyD said:
Are you saying that you are using your stoneware on your grill? Because I'm pretty certain you aren't supposed to use it that way (over an open flame)

Yes, stoneware is not supposed to be over an open flame or on a stovetop. Too much direct heat and it will break. Microwaves and ovens have indirect heat sources that heat up the space and the stoneware slowly. :eek:

Related to Delicious Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread Recipe - No Fluted Pan Needed!

1. What equipment do I need to make this bread?

You will need a baking sheet, parchment paper, and a sharp knife to make this bread. No fluted pan is needed.

2. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to let the dough come to room temperature before using it.

3. How long does this bread take to bake?

This bread takes about 25-30 minutes to bake in the oven.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of Parmesan?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer for this recipe. However, Parmesan cheese adds a delicious flavor to the bread.

5. How do I store leftovers?

You can store any leftover bread in an airtight container or plastic bag at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also freeze the bread for longer storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • pamperedlinda