• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Mean to Be Redundant!! Stoneware Fluted Pan

In summary, the Parmesan Pepper Pull-Apart Bread recipe calls for melting butter in the batter bowl, then adding grated Parmesan cheese, black pepper, and garlic pressed to the mixture. The recipe also calls for cutting the dinner rolls into fourths, dipping them in the melted butter, and rolling them in the cheese mixture. The bread is then baked in a Stoneware Fluted Pan for 27-30 minutes, or until deep golden brown.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I usually do the garlic pull aparts in the 8" saute pan. However, for my Mardi Gras show I wanted to do them in the Fluted pan since I'm already making the gumbo in a piece of cookware.

Do you saute the bread dough in garlic and butter before you place it in the fluted pan? Can someone please tell me how you make the pull apart bread in the Stoneware Fluted pan?! Thank you ever so much!!

Its ok..I am wondering this too. So many things have been posted a bazillion times...NO WORRIES.

I don't ever saute the bread in the 8" pan when I make it. I would think that you could mix all the ingredients together in the batter bowl and then pour it into the fluted pan.

Not even a batter bowl..I don't think.. Not enough ingredients. I could be wrong....

cmdtrgd said:
I don't ever saute the bread in the 8" pan when I make it. I would think that you could mix all the ingredients together in the batter bowl and then pour it into the fluted pan.

So do you melt the butter first then pour it over the dough?

When I made it, I just mixed it all up in the BB and poured the melted butter all over, rolled it around and plopped it in the fluted stone.

I think I may have a "recipe" for doing it in the stone....let me look.

Here you go... :)Parmesan Pepper Pull-Apart Bread

Recipe:
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
4 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (1 cup)
2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 packages (11.3 ounces each) refrigerated dinner rolls

1. Preheat oven to 375?F. Lightly spray Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Melt butter in Small Micro-Cooker? on HIGH 1 minute. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Grind pepper using Salt and Pepper Mill; measure using Adjustable Measuring Spoon.
2. In Small Batter Bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, black pepper and garlic pressed with Garlic Press. Separate dinner rolls and cut each into fourths using Kitchen Shears. Dip rolls in melted butter, then roll in cheese mixture.
3. Arrange rolls evenly in pan. Bake 27-30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on Nonstick Cooling Rack. Carefully invert onto Cooling Rack to remove bread. Cool slightly. Slice with Serrated Bread Knife.
Yield: 16 servings or 32 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 150 mg, Fiber 1 g
Cook's Tip: For Italian Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread, substitute 2 teaspoons Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix for the black pepper.

Thank you so much Rebecca!! That is so helpful!

I made them the other nice in the oval baker... I melted butter in the batter bowl, and dropped the biscuit quarters in and tossed them in the butter. Then measured everything else out and tossed them again. Then spread them out in the oval baker, and followed the rest of the directions, and flipped them around to get all nice and browned...mmmm!!!

What are the dimensions of the Stoneware Fluted Pan?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan measures 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth. It can hold up to 8 cups of batter or dough.

Is the Stoneware Fluted Pan oven safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and freezer safe.

Can I use metal utensils on the Stoneware Fluted Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Stoneware Fluted Pan as it can scratch the surface. Instead, use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils.

How do I clean the Stoneware Fluted Pan?

The Stoneware Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it to prolong its lifespan. Use warm water and a mild detergent to clean it. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.

Can I use the Stoneware Fluted Pan on a stovetop?

No, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is not designed to be used on a stovetop. It is meant to be used in the oven only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • priscilla
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • monica_sweetconsultant