• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Another Way to Do Garlic Bread?

In summary, to make "Another Way to Do Garlic Bread," you will need a baguette, butter, garlic, and your choice of herbs and seasonings. You can use pre-minced garlic instead of fresh garlic, but it is recommended to add extra to compensate for the reduced flavor. Popular herbs and seasonings to pair with this garlic bread include parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, and red pepper flakes. You can make this garlic bread ahead of time by wrapping it in foil and storing it in the refrigerator. Any type of bread can be used, but be sure to adjust the baking time as needed.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Everytime I do the Garlic pull aparts the center isn't getting done. Then when I cook it til the center is set it is over-cooked. Does anyone have tips or suggestions or a different way to do garlic bread at a party?

Do you have the 10 inch exec skillet? I used a big can of Grands (8 instead of the 5 I tend to use in the sm saute pan) and made them in the 10 inch skillet and I found I could spread them out better. That seemed to help.

Most of my pans are the Prof set. I just couldn't justify to hubby buying a new set of cookware after acquiring all of the other set. In the exec I have the 12" skillet and the 8 and 10" saute pans. I usually do the bread in the 10" saute pan.

Hmmm, I would think they would spread out enough on either 10" skillet, but maybe not. I wouldn't say the insides of mine are completely browned and cooked, but they're not completely gooey either. I don't know!:confused:

I don't what I did differently yesterday, but they turned out great in the 10" skillet. Usually they don't. Thanks for your help Becky!

Related to Another Way to Do Garlic Bread?

1. How do I make "Another Way to Do Garlic Bread?"

To make "Another Way to Do Garlic Bread," you will need a baguette, butter, garlic, and your choice of herbs and seasonings. Slice the baguette into 1-inch thick pieces and spread butter on one side. Using a garlic press, press fresh garlic onto the buttered side of the bread. Sprinkle with your desired herbs and seasonings. Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are crispy and golden brown.

2. Can I use pre-minced garlic instead of fresh garlic?

Yes, you can use pre-minced garlic instead of fresh garlic in this recipe. However, the flavor may not be as strong as using fresh garlic. If using pre-minced garlic, it is recommended to add a little extra to compensate for the reduced flavor.

3. What herbs and seasonings pair well with this garlic bread?

Some popular herbs and seasonings to use with "Another Way to Do Garlic Bread" include parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, and red pepper flakes. You can also experiment with your own combination of herbs and seasonings to find your perfect flavor.

4. Can I make this garlic bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this garlic bread ahead of time. After preparing the bread, wrap it in foil and store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. When ready to serve, bake in the oven at 375°F for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through.

5. Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

While a baguette is traditionally used for garlic bread, you can use any type of bread that you prefer. Sourdough, Italian, or French bread are all great options. Just make sure to adjust the baking time as needed, as thicker bread may require a longer baking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • cincychef