• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Asap!!!! Garlic Pull Apart Bread???

In summary, the garlic biscuit recipe goes great with the Lazy Lasagna Chili. Half a stick of butter will be enough in the pan.
hmolah
Hello ladies! I have a show tonight, and (long story) I'm out of beer bread! :eek: I had seen someone mention a garlic pull apart bread recipe. I wondered if any of you had an easy bread recipe that would go along with the Lazy Lasagna Chili?? I need to go get the items in a bit, and need something soon!! Thanks!

Garlic Biscuits

1 stick butter (1/4 cup)
Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Thank you!!! :D I have 12 guests including the host to feed...do you think this will be enough? I wanted to use the stoneware loaf pan. I could double it and bring the oval stone too I guess.

Also, just to make sure, is one stick 1/4 cup, or a 1/2 cup? I just want to double check. ;)

Oh, and how much Italian seasoning?

1/2 cup = 1 stick

Thank you so much!!! :D

Your Welcome!!

This bread goes PERFECT with that soup recipe! I made these 2 together at my last show:)
I use 1 tsp of Italian seasoning; they are yum-o!

hmolah said:
Hello ladies! I have a show tonight, and (long story) I'm out of beer bread! :eek: I had seen someone mention a garlic pull apart bread recipe. I wondered if any of you had an easy bread recipe that would go along with the Lazy Lasagna Chili?? I need to go get the items in a bit, and need something soon!! Thanks!

Can you post the recipe for the Lazy Lasagna Chili?? Sounds yummy!

Suggestion - use HALF a stick of butter, so 1/4 cup or cut the butter/marg in half when you pop it in the pan. Attached are my recipes for either a sweet or savory version. Good Luck!

Attachments

• Biscuit Appetizer.doc
    120 KB · Views: 368

1. How long does it take to make the Garlic Pull Apart Bread?

The recipe for Garlic Pull Apart Bread takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to bake, for a total of 50 minutes.

2. Can I use regular bread instead of French bread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of bread that you prefer for this recipe. However, French bread is recommended because it has a crusty exterior and soft interior, which makes it perfect for this dish.

3. Can I substitute fresh garlic for garlic powder?

Yes, you can use fresh garlic instead of garlic powder. Simply mince or crush the garlic cloves and use them in place of the powder. Just keep in mind that fresh garlic may have a stronger flavor, so adjust the amount according to your taste.

4. Do I have to use butter for the garlic spread?

Butter is the recommended option for the garlic spread, as it provides a rich and creamy texture and enhances the flavor of the bread. However, you can also use margarine or olive oil as a substitute.

5. Can I add other ingredients to the garlic spread?

Absolutely! You can add other ingredients such as herbs, cheese, or even bacon to the garlic spread to customize the flavor to your liking. Just make sure to finely chop or grate the ingredients before mixing them in with the butter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jentapp
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies