• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious & Easy Show Recipes for Your Next Hosting Event

In summary, the most popular recipes on cooking shows are the Chicken Club Ring, the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, the Choc Pecan Lattice Tart, the Three Cheese Garden Pizza, the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Spinach Artichoke ring, and the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie.
Paula R. Lewis said:
Tami,

Pampered Chef has come up with some fabulous recipes over the years, but this one is by far the very best salad we've ever had, in my opinion!! It was a Celebrations recipe for the summer of 2003, and was printed on the recipe cards we had at that time. It also came with a coupon for the Lipton soup mix, which is why we have a "brand name" actually named in the recipe. I keep hoping they will add it to a future cookbook.
The pasta really absorbs the flavor of the dressing, which is soooo good!!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I and my guests have. If you do decide to demo it, be prepared to hear...."YUM!!!" lol

Paula

MANDARIN PASTA SALAD

Dressing
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger root
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/3 cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar

Salad
8 ounces uncooked bow-tie pasta
1/2 cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced, cooked chicken
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt.) Stockpot; drain and rinse under cold, running water. Place pasta in Simple Additions Large Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, score cucumber, using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Slice cucumber, using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper, using Chef's Knife. Coarsely chop onion, using Food Chopper. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 2 g

I don't have the SA bowl, wondering how this would work in the trifle? I do have the bowls from outlet. Would it work in the big one? Thanks! -Deb

I love to make

Tex-Mex Chicken Melts
BLT Ranch Salad Pizza
Aloha Pizza
Garden Ranch Pizza

I've made the Antipasto Veggie Pizza numerous times - always a hit! I just started doing the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart which is so easy and pretty. Rings are always a hit as well and easy to do - makes you look like you're such an awesome cook! I always sell the round stones when I make these. The Three Cheese Garden Pizza is great as well - I do in Large Bar Pan and manage to sell quite a few of these as well. I'm usually up for anything at shows - I enjoy trying the recipes out on my family.

KellyTheChef said:
Is that in one of our main cookbooks? I don't think I have ever had that one! Sounds yummy!
Sorry it took me so long to respond. Yes, its in "All the Best".

Haven't read all the posts, so don't know if this has been mentioned yet. My all time most requested recipe is the Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips. It looks stunning served in the small SA Caddy/Bowls. I put the chips in one side and the salsa in the other. Everyone raves and it shows off a lot of the tools.

I haven't seen that one. Do you have the recipe?

Its in All The Best. Here's the recipe:

2 ea Granny Smith apples, medium
1 cup Strawberries
1 ea Kiwi fruit
1 ea Orange, small
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Apple Jelly or Apricot Preserves
7 each Tortillas, soft-taco size
1 Tbsp Sugar
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon

Directions:
1. Make Salsa - Peel, core, and slice apples. Chop into small dices using Food Chopper. Slice strawberries and chop kiwi. Place fruit in 1qt bowl. Zest and juice the orange into the bowl. Add brown sugar and apple jelly to fruit mixture; toss gently.

2. Make Cinnamon Chips - Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray tortillas with water. Combine sugar and cinnamon in flour/sugar shaker; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; place in single layer on round baking stone. Bake 8-10min or until lightly browned and crisp. Cool completely.

That's why it sounded familiar. I really want to try that!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Turtle Skillet Cake

For my show Friday night I'm taking a trifle dessert already made (Strawberry shortcake),and making the Taco Ring (salad included) for the demo. Everybody always loves it and it's SUPER easy and SUPER quick.Another one of my favorites is by far the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart. If you haven't make it - it's a must!

Microwave cakescan anyone share some reciepes for some microwave cakes i am going out tonight to buy a new microwave and i would love to cook something in it besides my thirty minute chicken !
thanks !!!!

micro cakeIf you have the fluted stone, I made a german choc cake in it...YUMMMMMM I greased it up, put in the container of frosting and then the batter...made the batter normal way, and cooked in the mic for 12-14 mins...
it smells so good while cooking. and tastes yummy too...doesnt look bad either.

Garlic Bites

Mandarin Pasta Salad

Chicken Enchilada Ring

Grecian Party Squares

Trifles

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

Berries 'n Cream Wonton Cups

Slap Your Mamma Margaritas

LisaAnn said:
Garlic Bites

Mandarin Pasta Salad

Chicken Enchilada Ring

Grecian Party Squares

Trifles

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

Berries 'n Cream Wonton Cups

Slap Your Mamma Margaritas

Can I have where to get each of these Recipes PLEASE?

Jilleysue said:
Can I have where to get each of these Recipes PLEASE?

Here you go...

Garlic Bites
1/2 stick butter
1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (5 count)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Berries N’ Cream Wonton Cups

24 square wonton wrappers
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar (for a special taste, add 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon to this)
1 container (8 oz.) low-fat strawberry yogurt
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping, divided
1 cup raspberries or strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 teaspoons powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using pastry brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Sprinkle wontons evenly with sugar using flour/sugar shaker. Press each wonton, sugared side up, into cups of deluxe mini muffin pan, the slightly twist using the Tart Shaper. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.

Remove wontons from pan to stackable cooling rack, cool completely. You can do this up to a few days ahead and store them in an air-tight container.

Place yogurt in small batter bowl, fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.

Attach closed star tip to easy accent decorator, fill with remaining cool whip. Using small scoop, scoop yogurt mixture into each wonton. Top each wonton with one raspberry and two blueberries. Garnish with whipped topping, sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Serve immediately.

Grecian Party Squares

2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
1 envelope (.9 ounce) dry vegetable soup and dip mix
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts in water
1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts
4 oz crumbled feta cheese
1 garlic clove
¼ cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Unroll package of crescent dough across one end of Stoneware Bar Pan, with longest sides of dough across width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Baker’s Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. Meanwhile, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and soup mix; set aside. Drain spinach in small colander, squeezing out as much moisture as possible; add to ingredients in batter bowl. Drain artichokes and water chestnuts in colander; chop with Food Chopper. Add artichokes, water chestnuts, feta cheese and garlic pressed with Garlic Press to batter bowl; mix well.

3. Spread spinach mixture evenly over crust. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate Parmesan cheese over filling. Bake 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Cut into 24 squares with Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 24 appetizer squares

MANDARIN PASTA SALAD

Dressing:
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled, fresh gingerroot
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/3 cup rice vinegar
¼ cup orange juice
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar

Salad:
8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced, cooked chicken
½ cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar. Cover, refrigerate until ready to use.

2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt) Stockpot; drain in large colander and rinse under cold running water. Place pasta in Simple Additions Large Bowl.

3. Meanwhile, score cucumber using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper using Chef’s Knife. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20mg, Carbohydrate 21g, Protein 11g, Sodium 210mg., fiber 2g

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking
(optional)*

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of deluxe mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using small scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).

2. Remove pan to cooling rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with tart shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gentle remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.

3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.

4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator (or other piping tool). Arrange strawberry slices on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

Tip: to get even strawberry slices, slice them using your egg slicer.

Slap your Mama Margaritas!

1 can frozen Limeade
1 Limeade can tequila
1 bottle Corona beer
1 Liter bottle 7-up - refrigerate first so it is really cold!
1 lime - squeeze with Citrus Press

Plunge the Limeade, tequila and beer in the 2 qt QSP. Add the 7-up until it is nearly full and the lime juice, plunge again. Put margarita salt in small square - rub rim of glass with lime and dip in the salt - add the margarita.

wow, you guys rule. I just wanted where you got the recipe...Instead I got all that and more...WHy am I not surprised. You are the best.

Does anyone have the lemon herb chicken recipe? Seems to be popular.

Hey neighbour!

Here you go....

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring

2 cups cooked chicken, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
3 tbsp fresh parsley, sliced, divided
1 lemon
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Italian Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
2 pkg refrigerated crescent rolls

1. Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Coarsely chop chicken using Food Chopper. Finely chop pepper using Utility Knife. Place chicken and pepper in Classic Batter Bowl. Slice parsley using Pizza Cutter. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 tsp/5 mL zest. Cut lemon into thin slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnish.

2. Add 2 tbsp/30 mL of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning mix to batter bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper(TM). Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater; reserve 2 tbsp/30 mL of cheese. Add remaining cheese to chicken mixture; mix well.

3. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends overlapping and points extending over edge of baking stone. Using Baker's Roller(TM), roll wide ends of dough toward centre to create a 6-inch/15 cm opening.

4. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at centre to form a ring. (Filling will show.) Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over ring. Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley.

Yield: 8 servings

Per serving: Per serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 740 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Dietary Fibre 0 g, Protein 19 g

Pampered_Princess said:
can anyone share some reciepes for some microwave cakes i am going out tonight to buy a new microwave and i would love to cook something in it besides my thirty minute chicken !
thanks !!!!

I just mixed my cake according to the package directions. Then scopped the icing in the cake mix and cooked. took about 10-15 minutes depending on your microwave. You can use the rice cooker or the fluted stone pan. If you use the rice cooker, I would not use the whole cake mix - mine ran over some.

If you do a search for microwave or micro cakes you should find several threads and recipes on here about them.

These are some of my favorite demo recipes & the reasons why:

* Chocolate-Raspberry Torte
Just amazingly EASY cake, everyone is excited to make on their own (sells lots of torte pans)

* tomato basil squares
- younger crowds - shows how easy an impressive homemade pizza is. This was my 1st demo recipe, so easy the 1st time I made it was AT that show. :)

* Anything in the floral pan
cup cakes w/kisses, pancakes - this is one of thow "wow" I can't believe it's so quick and easy! Have host have mix ready for you when you arrive. Have her fill cups w/lg scoop. Guests will eat while you show them you are using cake mix. Tada! Great for Moms who bake for school. Cross sell with rectangular chillzanne (everything removed, used as carrier) and the woven. Instand Little Red Riding Hood feeling as you skip to school with your cupcakes. :)

* Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
Everyone is impressed by this- Great for no oven fundraisers!

* Creamy Caramel Apple Braid served w/vanilla ice cream
They just love it and it is sooooo easy. Great for dessert or brunches.

* Greek Island Patry - sells soooo many products! GREAT summer recipe! Leftovers, yum! I love this recipe and make it for myself all summer.

* Garlic Bites - I make at most shows - slipping them out of cookware stuns them. Giving recipe on website only gets them there.

* Mediterranean Hummus Squares
I love the taste of this, even when omitting some of the ingredients. Yum!

* Spinach Artichoke Twist
VERY popular - It's a cross between the chicken bistro twist (show picture in All the Best) and a ring "filling". Perfect for brunches. I sell alot of ATB cookbooks with this.

* lemon herb chicken & cranberry turkey.
Yum.

**** Microwave chicken in deep dish baker!!!!
I sell at least 3 bakers at every show!

You are awesome, Susan! I have been doing PC forever, but you always come up with great new ideas!

Also, when you say microwave chicken in deep dish baker, do you mean the deep covered baker or the deep dish baker? Just wondering.
Thanks,
Jane :)

Pampered_Princess said:
can anyone share some reciepes for some microwave cakes i am going out tonight to buy a new microwave and i would love to cook something in it besides my thirty minute chicken !
thanks !!!!

Here ya go

Attachments

• 50 fluted stone recipes.doc
    75 KB · Views: 447
  • 123 cake.doc
    19 KB · Views: 408
  • Fluted Cake Recipes.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 329
  • Fluted Pan 12 minute cakes.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 366
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Microwave Cake.doc
    21 KB · Views: 353
janezapchef said:
You are awesome, Susan! I have been doing PC forever, but you always come up with great new ideas!

Also, when you say microwave chicken in deep dish baker, do you mean the deep covered baker or the deep dish baker? Just wondering.
Thanks,
Jane :)

Yup! I can never remember what it's called. Just be sure to find out the size of their microwave. You can show off the large grooved carving board that fills up with & holds all that juice (3/4th a cup of liquid), the Forged utility knife will cut through the thigh bone (wear gloves! carving a chicken is GROSS without them)! and the heart trivet to put the stone on. Put bite sized pieces onto a med SA square serve with toothpicks so they can taste.

Thank you, Paula! I can't wait to try it.

OK, I need to know your opinion. I'm doing a FREE show on Thursday, and, even tho I don't have a final count yet, I'm expecting a pretty good-sized crowd, as I sent the invites out and there were at least 40 of them. Anyway, the host is a bride-to-be, so I'm hoping for future shows....shower, cooking shows, etc.
She has told me she'd really like an Italian theme to her show. I want to demo something to WOW them, of course, but just not sure what I want to do.
I also told her I'd do two recipes if she has $200 in outside orders to me at least 24 hours before her show, which I do expect to have.
So...I need a recipe for a dessert as well as either a main dish or appetizer.

What "pops in your head" for this one?

Paula R. Lewis said:
OK, I need to know your opinion. I'm doing a FREE show on Thursday, and, even tho I don't have a final count yet, I'm expecting a pretty good-sized crowd, as I sent the invites out and there were at least 40 of them. Anyway, the host is a bride-to-be, so I'm hoping for future shows....shower, cooking shows, etc.
She has told me she'd really like an Italian theme to her show. I want to demo something to WOW them, of course, but just not sure what I want to do.
I also told her I'd do two recipes if she has $200 in outside orders to me at least 24 hours before her show, which I do expect to have.
So...I need a recipe for a dessert as well as either a main dish or appetizer.

What "pops in your head" for this one?

Something that I just thought of for my own shows.......I have been doing the salsa recipe that is in the catalog w/ the Salad Chopper - and I was thinking how easy it would be to turn that recipe into a Bruschetta recipe for an Italian Theme show....just chop together some basil, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and Italian Seasoning, and add a splash or 2 of one of the flavored oils.....serve on toasted bauguettes.....a yummy (and inexpensive) appetizer!

* Greek Island Patry - sells soooo many products! GREAT summer recipe! Leftovers, yum! I love this recipe and make it for myself all summer.

* Garlic Bites - I make at most shows - slipping them out of cookware stuns them. Giving recipe on website only gets them there.

Ok so what is a Greek Island Party and how do you make garlic bites? Boy all this food is making me hungry!

ChefBeckyD said:
Something that I just thought of for my own shows.......I have been doing the salsa recipe that is in the catalog w/ the Salad Chopper - and I was thinking how easy it would be to turn that recipe into a Bruschetta recipe for an Italian Theme show....just chop together some basil, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and Italian Seasoning, and add a splash or 2 of one of the flavored oils.....serve on toasted bauguettes.....a yummy (and inexpensive) appetizer!

You could brush the baguette sliuces with the garlic oil after toasting for added flavor. What a great idea! How observant am I? I didn't even know about this recipe. Duh!

You could also make the Italian Pasta Stir-fry and add some asiago crisps.

For dessert, the tiramisu brownie squares are pretty yummy. Or the protiferole puffs, just add the filling and have everything done ahead of time. I think the warm chocolate hazelnut cake is supposed to be pretty easy too, though I've never made it. I'm just trying to think of some things in the Italian theme.

Thanks, everyone! I actually did think about the Tiramisu Brownies and/or profiterole puffs, Jane. They do usually go over well. The profiterole puffs are really cheap, too, which is nice when it's a show I'm paying for!! <grin>

But, Becky, what a great idea for the Salad Chopper! I had NOT thought about that one! There is an absolutely fabulous recipe for Bruschetta in the "It's Good For You" cookbook, so I'll have to look it up and see if your idea would work for that.
I had thought of the Italian Pasta Stir-Fry, too, but I would have to be cooking it in another room from the guests, as I found out today, so I probably won't do that one this time.

I talked with her today. We have 13 confirmed guests! So, hopefully it will be a good show!

Thanks again, everyone!

Oh, and as for the question posted about the Greek recipe? It is probably the Greek Island Pastry she is referring to. It does showcase alot of products. I made it once at a show, where there were only 3 people. One loved it, one was Ok with it, and the other absolutely hated it! So....there you go!! lol

Thanks again!
Paula

<h2>What recipes have you all had the most success with at cooking shows?</h2><p>Some of our most popular recipes at cooking shows include the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Apple Crisp Pizza, the Mini Meatball Subs, the Taco Ring, and the Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread. These recipes are not only delicious, but they are also easy to make and perfect for hosting events.</p><h2>I think my favorite so far has been the Chicken Club Ring...but I need something new for an upcoming host. :) Thanks!</h2><p>We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the Chicken Club Ring! For your upcoming hosting event, we recommend trying our Spinach and Artichoke Dip Bread Bowl, the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza, the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, the Caprese Skewers, or the Honey Mustard Ham and Cheese Pinwheels. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and keep them coming back for more.</p>

What recipes have you all had the most success with at cooking shows?

Some of our most popular recipes at cooking shows include the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Apple Crisp Pizza, the Mini Meatball Subs, the Taco Ring, and the Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread. These recipes are not only delicious, but they are also easy to make and perfect for hosting events.

I think my favorite so far has been the Chicken Club Ring...but I need something new for an upcoming host. :) Thanks!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the Chicken Club Ring! For your upcoming hosting event, we recommend trying our Spinach and Artichoke Dip Bread Bowl, the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza, the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, the Caprese Skewers, or the Honey Mustard Ham and Cheese Pinwheels. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and keep them coming back for more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Lynnski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek