• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious and Easy Recipe Suggestions for Your Next Hosted Party

Then the day of the show I would have a panic attached about the show. I did this for a few months. Now I give the host a list of recipes and prices and they chose from that, I have no more worries.In summary, the conversation is about deciding what recipes to offer at a host's party. Suggestions include offering one recipe for the entire month, providing a variety of options, and choosing recipes that highlight the product of the month. Some ideas for recipes include using the roasting pan for grilled cheese, french toast, scrambled eggs, and cooking sausage and bacon. It is also mentioned that giving the host a
ddcook
Hi,

I'm hoping you can all help. This seems to always be my big blunder area. Trying to decide what recipes to offer to the host. :confused: On my theme show fliers, I generally have recipe suggestions listed. So that's fine. But if they are having the basic, old fashioned demo show, what should I offer? What do you tend to offer? Is there a method to which recipes you choose?

At Conference, I can't remember which class right now, the speaker mentioned that she only offers one recipe for the entire month; every show (unless a theme) for that month. It was easier on her, as she didn't have to rack her brain on what to pack, or need to practice at the last minute. And she tried to gear it towards the host special for the upcoming month. A way to highlight the product. This make sense. But I just looked again at November special. I really don't think I want to make a roast or anything to promote the roasting pan, carving set, or board. Any suggestions?

And are you sticking to one recipe or two?

Thanks to all in advance ~

Recipe SuggestionI do don't do just one recipe for the the month and the reason why is because of living in a very small town you have most of the time the same people invited to shows . I like to give variety because if you don,t then if in my case I will start losing guest at these shows because they know what I'm going to prepare each time.
I love doing braids at my shows but I use a variety of recipes just not from PC .;)

When I first started out, last September, I stuck with only 2 or 3 recipes that I knew really well. Then I started letting the host chose what she wanted - what a BIG mistake. I would make the recipe for my family a day or two before the show to see how to make it. Then the day of the show I would have a panic attached about the show. I did this for a few months. Now I give the host a list of recipes and prices and they chose from that, I have no more worries. But when I start having more shows (right now I am only doing 1 or 2 kitchen shows a month - I have 2 or 3 catalogs show a month). I will probably change things. But for now, I am doing the recipes that I know and enjoy.

I stick usually stick with one receipe unless the same guest are repeated in the same month. If I get the feeling that the host wants a choice then I give them a choice of 2.

I ususally have one or two standard recipes for each month and I just tell my hosts that is what I am making this month if that is OK with them. Last month it was Touchdown Taco Dip for the stoneware. I think just about every one of my hosts agreed to this recipe. I also have some basic recipes that I offer if the host does not like the sound of the particular month's recipe but isn't sure what she wants. Usually it's the Clubhouse Chicken Squares. I also try to offer at least one recipe from the current season's best. This time around it is the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Pastry.

For the November specials, you could make appetizers & put them on the bamboo carving board.

You can make more than just a roast in the Roasting Pan. You can use the pan on top of the stove as well as in the oven.
6 grilled cheese at once
6 french toast
scrambled eggs for a big family
cook sausage and then bacon

I learned of these at my last cluster meeting.

I offer one recipe for 10 or less in attendance and 2 if more than 10.
I have offered one recipe (or 2 if needed) for the month in the past. And it has worked. It is easier on you as the consultant.

KathyZ said:
You can make more than just a roast in the Roasting Pan. You can use the pan on top of the stove as well as in the oven.
6 grilled cheese at once
6 french toast
scrambled eggs for a big family
cook sausage and then bacon

I learned of these at my last cluster meeting.

You can give this flyer about the roasting pan

Attachments

• Roasting Pan with Rack Flyer 001.pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 282
whiteyteresa said:
I would make the recipe for my family a day or two before the show to see how to make it. Then the day of the show I would have a panic attached about the show. I did this for a few months. Now I give the host a list of recipes and prices and they chose from that, I have no more worries.

I used to do the smae thing!! I followed Teresa's lead on this and now I offer 5 recipes and interchange 1 seasonal recipe (that I have already tried out).

This seems to work well for me...

Thanks Teresa:)

1. What type of recipes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of recipes to suit every taste and dietary preference. From quick and easy weeknight meals to elegant dinner party dishes, we have something for everyone. We also have recipes for special diets, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

2. Can I search for recipes based on specific ingredients?

Yes, our website has a convenient search feature where you can enter in the ingredients you have on hand and find recipes that use those ingredients. This is a great way to use up what you already have in your pantry and reduce food waste.

3. Are the recipes easy to follow?

Absolutely! All of our recipes are tested and designed to be easy to follow, even for novice cooks. We also provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your dish turns out perfectly.

4. Are there nutritional information and allergen warnings for the recipes?

Yes, we understand the importance of knowing the nutritional information and potential allergens in the food we eat. That's why we provide detailed nutritional information and allergen warnings for all of our recipes.

5. Can I save and organize my favorite recipes on your website?

Yes, our website has a "Recipe Box" feature where you can save and organize your favorite recipes for easy access later. You can also create multiple recipe boxes for different occasions or categories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
HCStrobel
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies