• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes/Themes Are You Offering for November Shows?

In summary, the author is offering her hosts recipe shows themed around easy entertaining, as well as two smaller gift shows. She is also thinking about offering a show about cake in a cup.
Bren706
Gold Member
I need some ideas. My brain is frozen when it comes to what I am going to offer for my November shows.

What recipes or special theme shows are you offering to your hosts for the month of November?

I'm offering Easy Entertaining. I'm planning to show how SA can be used to make one's holiday table beautiful and easy. Purchased prepared foods look great in SA, and it's a super timesaver!

I am trying to get folks to choose the 30 Minute Chicken in the DCB and then serve it on oval platter with cranberry accents; 2nd choice is a skillet cake...those are always WOW recipes.

If I do an appetizer theme show, I'll generally do 2 appetizers...my favorites are the archichoke cups and the baked potstickers.

Most of my shows are 30 Minute Chicken in the DCB.......by hosts requests. I have a couple Bites and Bevs w/ the mini pesto pizza & cran-rasp. fizz......and so far one Easy Entertaining. I was hoping for more of those, but I seem to have created a monster with that 30 min. chicken!

I booked two small batter bowl gift shows. We'll be making one of the batter bowl gifts as a whole group to see what it looks like. Then I'll do the quick decorating of the batter bowl (bow or streamers), tie on the cutsie homemade recipe card, and let everyone oooh and awww.

I haven't decided, yet, if I'll let that be the one big door prize of the evening or if we'll just then dump the whole mix into a bowl, add the extra wet ingredients and let it cook while everyone shops. It would be a huge door prize seeing as how the small batter bowls are $8.80 for consultants.

BTW, both hosts agreed to have one coming out of the oven right as guests are arriving so that it's ready to eat as soon as the gift bowl is done. Not sure if they'll do two batter bowl recipes so that people can have a taste of two different ones (i.e. Harvest Pumpkin Bread and the Brownies). I'm still brainstorming on details and would love everyone else's thoughts, but all my hosts seem very excited and think this will be a super bowl for people getting some great gift ideas. I think I'll have at least another couple hosts choose this option out of the ideas I've offered. :)

Have you seen the ideas for the Cakes in a Cup? I'm offering dessert shows with that in mind ( selling SA collections ) and also getting my guests thinking about Christmas giving. These ieas are great when you want a qucik show so you can talk more about the products and how to offer them as gifts...

Related to What Recipes/Themes Are You Offering for November Shows?

What recipes/themes are you offering for November shows?

For November shows, we are offering a variety of recipes and themes to choose from. Some popular options include our Thanksgiving Feast theme, featuring delicious dishes such as roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. We also have a Holiday Baking theme, perfect for getting into the festive spirit with recipes like gingerbread cookies and eggnog cheesecake. Additionally, we have a Healthy Eating theme for those looking to stay on track during the holiday season, with recipes like quinoa salad and roasted vegetable wraps.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options available?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes for our November shows. Some options include our vegetarian stuffing with mushrooms and sage, vegan sweet potato casserole, and a vegan pumpkin pie. We also have a plant-based protein cooking theme that includes recipes like lentil stew and tofu stir-fry.

Can I request a specific recipe or theme for my show?

Absolutely! We are happy to accommodate any special requests for recipes or themes for your show. Just let us know what you have in mind and we will do our best to make it happen.

Do you have any recipes that are gluten-free or allergy-friendly?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are gluten-free and allergy-friendly. Our November recipes include options such as gluten-free pumpkin bread, dairy-free mashed cauliflower, and nut-free energy bites. We also have a special section on our website dedicated to allergy-friendly recipes.

Are there any special deals or discounts for November shows?

Yes, we have some fantastic deals and discounts for November shows. Our holiday bundle includes a selection of our most popular products at a discounted price. We also have a special offer for hosts who book a show in November - they will receive a free gift with their purchase. Contact your consultant for more details and to book your show today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies