• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious & Easy Show Recipes for Your Next Hosting Event

In summary, the most popular recipes on cooking shows are the Chicken Club Ring, the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding, the Choc Pecan Lattice Tart, the Three Cheese Garden Pizza, the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Spinach Artichoke ring, and the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie.
kary
Hi there!

What recipes have you all had the most success with at cooking shows?

I think my favorite so far has been the Chicken Club Ring...but I need something new for an upcoming host. :)

Thanks!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
Choc Pecan Lattice Tart
Three Cheese Garden Pizza

Chicken Enchilada Ring

Spinach Artichoke ring! My fave to make! (and eat!)

AJPratt said:
Is that in one of our main cookbooks? I don't think I have ever had that one! Sounds yummy!

These have gone over really well:

Garden Ranch Pizza
Chicken Enchilada Ring
Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

Cheescake in the Springform pan (pie cherries on the side)-- my hosts keep requesting this

Jerk Chicken Pasta Salad

Mom's Apple Crisp
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Smashed Potato Soup
Seven Layer Southwestern Salad
Touchdown Taco Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Tex-Mex Chicken Melts
Tomato Basil Squares

Antipasto Vegetable Pizza
Strawberry Cheesecake Microwave Cake
Chocolate Chip Sensation

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD. I really need to get a list of fav recipes to get good at. I just can't get some good ones down. I am good at the antipasto veggie pizza and that is it!
Help me out here!!!

I make often:

Clubhouse Chicken Squares
Family Sized Baked Burrito

monica.dixon said:
Chicken Enchilada Ring

DITTO!!! and make fresh Guac to go with YUMMMMMY!!! And super easy.

Chicken Enchilada Ring w/ Chipotle Ranch Dip
Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
Sizzling coconut Shrimp Cakes

Harvest Chicken salad

The all time best PC recipe is the Mandarin Pasta Salad.
Demos tons of products and it's always a hit.

Some of my favs:
Rustic Focaccia
Mandarian Pasta Salad
Touchdown Taco Dip or Hot Pizza Dip

I've probably done the focaccia bread (from Stoneware Inspirations) the most and that is always good.

The Thai Chicken Stir-Fry was gobbled up too.

Any ring on the stone is always well received and the turtle fudge skillet cake.

Keep the favs coming ladies...come on, come on....LOL

I have had tons of success with the clubhouse chicken squares-

I personally love the chicken broccoli ring, hot pizza dip, garlic pull-aparts, hmmmm....I could go on and on!

gilliandanielle said:

I personally love the chicken broccoli ring, hot pizza dip, garlic pull-aparts, hmmmm....I could go on and on!

I forgot to put the Clubhouse Chicken Squares in my list - but they are a terrific demo - lots of tools, and everyone always loves them...plus they are so versatile - you can do them year round, and for brunch or evening shows!

gilliandanielle said:

I need to try these Clubhouse Chicken Squares...

OMGoodnesshands down it deffinately the Chocolate-Raspberry Torte.

Made it tonight for a show and WOW! its was delishhhhh

Im making nother for a church function on Sunday.

Thanks!Thank you all so much for listing all your favorites!! I have so many I have to try now...my husband is sure to gain a few pounds from being my guinea pig! :p

Summer Lattice Pastry
Seafood Pastry Rounds
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip

I also do the Chicken Club Ring!

My fave recipes are.... the ham florientine wreath/ring, banna split desert pizza, antipesto vegie pizza, colosal Chopped salad, harvest checken salad, a Microwave cake ( I change cake flavors)!!!

anyone care to complie a list for everyone to have the dish and the cookbook it's in??? I haven't done the clubshouse chicken squares... what cookbook is that in?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares are in All the Best. Those are a FANTASTIC show recipe. They show LOTS of tools, and don't require cooking (if you do the crust ahead), so they're good for "no kitchen" or Summer shows.

Last edited:
Thanks Ann.... what would we do without all of yoru PC knowledge ???

clubhouse chicken is always a winner

also had a lot good reviews with:
Fab. Fajita Pizza
chicken ench. ring
turtle fudge skillet cake
baked alaska
oh I almost forgot the chicken bistro twist (my husband never can remember the name so he calls it the twisted sister sandwich!!)

heather

Paige Dixon said:
The all time best PC recipe is the Mandarin Pasta Salad.
Demos tons of products and it's always a hit.

As a new consultant, that's what I'm looking for! Great recipes that demo lots of products.;)

Jules

Yeah I did the club house chicken squareas and I didn't like em. I'll have to try them again.

I love them!! I could eat the whole pan myself! I have all the ingredients here for my show tomorrow and it is all I can do to not make them all right now!!

my favoriteshere are the ones that are always a hit at my shows:
strawberry spinach salad
turkey cranberry braid
chicken primavera risotto
turtle fudge skillet cake
moms apple crisp
dutch apple pie
pull aparts
mandarin pasta salad

Oh- I forgot the Mom's Apple Crisp! I HATE apple pie, but for some reason I love this recipe, and my guests are always amazed it is made in the microwave.

Speaking of recipes, can someone post the Pepperoni Pizza Twist from All the Best? I can't find my Season's Best or my all the best cookbook with it in and don't want to have to dig. I have a show Thurs. where the host asked for it. I normally pick the recipes, but my host asked and I've made it a million times at home so I said, sure! :)

Thanks in advance!!!!!

I love doing the chocolate pecan tart! It's fairly easy, shows a lot of tools, and people are always amazed at how pretty it looks.

Two Tried-n-TrueThese are older recipes, but they are absolute favorites with me (and my family!) The first is the Zucchini Bake -a quiche-like dish with loads of cheese in a crescent roll crust... and Cold Veggie Pizza - I plan to use this in shows because I can do all the veggie prep with the guests' help while the other recipe is in the oven. Both are YUMMY!!

janetupnorth said:
Speaking of recipes, can someone post the Pepperoni Pizza Twist from All the Best? I can't find my Season's Best or my all the best cookbook with it in and don't want to have to dig. I have a show Thurs. where the host asked for it. I normally pick the recipes, but my host asked and I've made it a million times at home so I said, sure! :)

Thanks in advance!!!!!

The recipe is on joyce's website http://joycesfinecooking.com/Recipes4/pepperoni_pizza_twist.htm

AJPratt said:

Can I have the recipe to this?

I was looking for where to put this in! I used to always do the Cold Veggie Pizza because it was easy and I like it...but even I knew I would never make it outside a show. This weekend I did the Antipasto Veggie Pizza but my hostess let me know someone coming as allergic to squashes. So I left those off. Sort of last minute, because it sounded better to me (I hadn't made the recipe before) I decided to add prosciutto and bake it. It was SOOO good! Everyone loved it. So, I used one large crust, baked ahead on my large round stone, spritzed it with olive oil, covered it with grated mozzerella and provolone, layered on some prosciutto, then put on the diced tomatoes and chopped artichoke hearts mixture. This I would make for a quick and easy dinner anytime.
Also, I've started doing the 12 minute microwave cakes (so far I always have done apple spice) in the fluted pan. BIG HIT with guests. Got a sale from it at this last show!

Jilleysue said:
Yeah I did the club house chicken squareas and I didn't like em. I'll have to try them again.

Jill, I'm with you on not liking the chicken clubhouse squares... I don't think I will ever make them at a show again, as I didn't like them at all!

I love doing a microwave cake, the turtle fudge skillet cake, taco ring, or tomato basil squares. My new fav thing is trifles as they are so quick and simple and can show as much as I want, without a ton of prep work! I'm looking forward to doing a salad show this spring with the midseason stuff! My fav recipe of all time is the touchdown taco dip minus the olives, I just have never done it as a show... anyone done it and how well is it as a show recipe?

Touchdown Taco Dip is GREAT for demos. Simple, easy, and you can even put it in the microwave instead of the oven, and people think that's great- most that already have stoneware learn all their own stoneware can go in the microwave, so they buy more.

A great brunch is the Apple Almond Pastry (it was in last season's SB), and I like the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake as well. Family size burrito is a hit. The Chicken Taco Bar with the microwave chicken has been my most recent hit recipe.

I'm going to have to look up this Chicken Enchilada Ring, and I have heard great things about the Taco Ring.

jasonmva said:
Antipasto Vegetable Pizza
Strawberry Cheesecake Microwave Cake
Chocolate Chip Sensation

Which cookbook has the strawberry Cheesecake Microwave Cake and the Chocolate Chip Sensation?

DizziePixie said:
Touchdown Taco Dip is GREAT for demos. Simple, easy, and you can even put it in the microwave instead of the oven, and people think that's great- most that already have stoneware learn all their own stoneware can go in the microwave, so they buy more.

What all do you show when you demo this? I make it at home all the time, so I can do it in my sleep and I always simplify the steps to dirty as few dishes as possible. I guess this recipe would be great for when I switch to a no demo show... it always is devowered (spelling?) when I bring it somewhere!

Jilleysue said:
Can I have the recipe to this?

it's in ALL THE BEST
Here ya go !

Attachments

• SPINACH.doc
    21 KB · Views: 343
anyone got the recipe for the cheese cake in the spring form pan? i love cheese cake and would love to find the pc recipe for it!

abrahamlaur said:
anyone got the recipe for the cheese cake in the spring form pan? i love cheese cake and would love to find the pc recipe for it!

If you go to CC and do a recipe search for "springform" you'll find a few cheesecake recipes.

Mandarin Pasta SaladDoes anyone know where I can find this recipe?? I'd love to try it out and see what tools are used. THANKS!!

Tami,

Pampered Chef has come up with some fabulous recipes over the years, but this one is by far the very best salad we've ever had, in my opinion!! It was a Celebrations recipe for the summer of 2003, and was printed on the recipe cards we had at that time. It also came with a coupon for the Lipton soup mix, which is why we have a "brand name" actually named in the recipe. I keep hoping they will add it to a future cookbook.
The pasta really absorbs the flavor of the dressing, which is soooo good!!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I and my guests have. If you do decide to demo it, be prepared to hear...."YUM!!!" lol

Paula

MANDARIN PASTA SALAD

Dressing
1 teaspoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger root
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/3 cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 teaspoons sugar

Salad
8 ounces uncooked bow-tie pasta
1/2 cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach leaves
1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
2 cups diced, cooked chicken
1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, finely chop gingerroot using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk gingerroot, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For salad, cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (8-qt.) Stockpot; drain and rinse under cold, running water. Place pasta in Simple Additions Large Bowl.
3. Meanwhile, score cucumber, using Lemon Zester/Scorer; remove seeds using The Corer. Slice cucumber, using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Dice bell pepper, using Chef's Knife. Coarsely chop onion, using Food Chopper. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 2 g

I am only on my second show but both shows requested an Italian theme so made the Italian Sausage Charlotte. At the second show (Thursday) I am also making a Tiramasu Trifle which sounds really awesome even though I don't like coffee at all. Funny how both hosts requested the same thing. Makes it easy for me being new and all LOL The host is making the Garlic Pull Aparts when I get there so the house will smell awesome as people get there :) Not that many people coming, she has a count of 10 so far but she is making calls tomorrow. She already she has $200 in sales and one booking :)

<h2>What recipes have you all had the most success with at cooking shows?</h2><p>Some of our most popular recipes at cooking shows include the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Apple Crisp Pizza, the Mini Meatball Subs, the Taco Ring, and the Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread. These recipes are not only delicious, but they are also easy to make and perfect for hosting events.</p><h2>I think my favorite so far has been the Chicken Club Ring...but I need something new for an upcoming host. :) Thanks!</h2><p>We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the Chicken Club Ring! For your upcoming hosting event, we recommend trying our Spinach and Artichoke Dip Bread Bowl, the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza, the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, the Caprese Skewers, or the Honey Mustard Ham and Cheese Pinwheels. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and keep them coming back for more.</p>

What recipes have you all had the most success with at cooking shows?

Some of our most popular recipes at cooking shows include the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Apple Crisp Pizza, the Mini Meatball Subs, the Taco Ring, and the Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread. These recipes are not only delicious, but they are also easy to make and perfect for hosting events.

I think my favorite so far has been the Chicken Club Ring...but I need something new for an upcoming host. :) Thanks!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the Chicken Club Ring! For your upcoming hosting event, we recommend trying our Spinach and Artichoke Dip Bread Bowl, the Loaded Baked Potato Pizza, the Strawberry Pretzel Dessert, the Caprese Skewers, or the Honey Mustard Ham and Cheese Pinwheels. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and keep them coming back for more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Lynnski
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek