• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Enchilada Pizza Recipe - Try it Now!

In summary, to make Chicken Enchilada Pizza, you will need pizza dough, cooked and shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, shredded cheese, and optional toppings. You can use store-bought pizza dough or make your own using a mix. The chicken can be cooked by grilling, baking, or sautéing it, and it should be fully cooked and shredded before adding it to the pizza. Other types of sauce, such as salsa or taco sauce, can be used, but using enchilada sauce will give it a traditional flavor. To prevent the pizza from getting soggy, cook it on a preheated pizza stone or baking sheet and sprinkle cornmeal on the surface
Flamingo
Gold Member
i need a receipe fo this asap please:blushing:

Chicken Enchilada Pizza
Ingredients:

1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
½ medium onion
1 jalapeño pepper
8 oz (250 g) Colby & Monterey Jack or marble cheese
blend (about 2 cups/500 mL grated), divided
2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken breasts
½ cup (125 mL) mild green taco sauce
3 garlic cloves, pressed
½ cup (125 mL) grape tomatoes
½ cup (125 mL) loosely packed fresh cilantro

Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with vegetable oil using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush.
Unroll dough onto bottom of pan, gently stretching and pressing dough to cover bottom. Bake 12–14 minutes or until
crust is golden brown.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop onion and jalapeño with Food Chopper. Grate cheese with Ultimate Mandoline fitted with
grating blade. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine onion, jalapeño, ½ cup (125 mL) of the cheese, chicken, taco sauce
and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.
Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Sprinkle 1 cup (250 mL) of the cheese evenly over crust; top with
chicken mixture and remaining cheese. Bake 6–7 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
Remove pan from oven to cooling rack.
Slice tomatoes lengthwise into quarters using Utility Knife. Coarsely chop cilantro. Sprinkle tomatoes and cilantro over
pizza. Cut pizza into 12 rectangles with Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 6 servings

Thank you thank you thank you

1. What ingredients do I need to make Chicken Enchilada Pizza?

To make Chicken Enchilada Pizza, you will need the following ingredients: pizza dough, cooked and shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, sliced black olives, shredded cheese, and optional toppings such as diced onions, sliced jalapenos, and cilantro.

2. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. However, if you prefer a homemade crust, you can make your own pizza dough using our Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix.

3. How do I cook the chicken for the pizza?

You can cook the chicken for the pizza by grilling, baking, or sautéing it. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked and shredded before adding it to the pizza.

4. Can I use a different type of sauce instead of enchilada sauce?

Yes, you can use a different type of sauce for the pizza, such as salsa or taco sauce. However, using enchilada sauce will give the pizza a traditional enchilada flavor.

5. How do I prevent the pizza from getting soggy?

To prevent the pizza from getting soggy, make sure to cook the pizza on a preheated pizza stone or baking sheet. You can also sprinkle a thin layer of cornmeal on the baking surface before adding the pizza dough to help absorb any excess moisture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kewaters
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies