• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Shipping for Catalog Order - Need by Next Week!

In summary, there have been delays in shipping supplies from Home Office, with some orders taking up to 10 days to arrive. However, some consultants have received their orders in as little as 5 days. There have also been inconsistencies in the shipping status page on the consultant website, with some orders showing as "received" even though they have not yet been shipped.
heat123
Silver Member
I placed a supply order 2-28-07 for catalogs only and it just now posted as received today! Umm are they really backed up? I need those cattys by Next thurs. for a show and I am out of them!:eek: And with Fedex I still don't know the turnaround time for shipment to SoCal!

2/28/07? No wonder they have it so late LOL you mean 1/28/07.

Heather, I think the shipping status page just isn't keep up with what's going out right now.

umm, yeah I meant 1/28! I did call HO yesterday since it wasnt' even tracked on screen to make sure it submitted ok and they said it was just received?

Hopefully it doesn't take 10 days to ship from actually leaving HO!!!

I placed a supply iorder on 1/24 and it JUST finally showed as shipped this morning - due to arrive one box Friday and the other on Saturday -- that's 9-10 days from ordering to delivery -- wayyyyyyyy long

They received my supply order on 1/26 and I got it today--all four boxes. :D

Carolyn, don't forget there was a weekend in there for ya.

DebbieJ said:
They received my supply order on 1/26 and I got it today--all four boxes. :D

Carolyn, don't forget there was a weekend in there for ya.

You must be sleeping with someone in the shipping department ;)
LOL

Seriously though - why'd you get yours in 5 days and I have to wait so long...:::::whining:::::NOT FAIR!!!

Me too, Carolynn! I did my order on Thursday early morning and it just shipped out on fed ex today but says it will be delivered on Saturday!
I think they are starting to catch up, but I think they were just swamped last week, us consultaltants went order craaaaazy!:eek: :D

DebbieJ 4 Boxes!!!!!:eek: Just how much did that supply order cost????!!!!! What the heck did you order???!~!!! Shoot, I ordered about $150.00 worth of supplies and FedEx shows only 2 boxes for my shipment!!! LOL!

Carolynn, she must get it so fast because home office could pratically drive it to her!!!! She's in IL, near Chicago!!!!:rolleyes: ;)
I wish I lived that close!!!!!:D

Last edited:
MissChef said:
Carolynn, she must get it so fast because home office could pratically drive it to her!!!! She's in IL, near Chicago!!!!:rolleyes: ;)
I wish I lived that close!!!!!:D

Yup -- see?? She even lives close enough to be sleeping with the shipment people - THAT'S how she's getting her goods so fast, uh huh!

Carolyn, how long did UPS take to ship to FL? Just trying to see if it was the same as CA turnaround?

heat123 said:
Carolyn, how long did UPS take to ship to FL? Just trying to see if it was the same as CA turnaround?

It used to take about 5 days (business days) with UPS

dannyzmom said:
I placed a supply iorder on 1/24 and it JUST finally showed as shipped this morning - due to arrive one box Friday and the other on Saturday -- that's 9-10 days from ordering to delivery -- wayyyyyyyy long
I placed my supply order on 1/23 and I called yesterday because it still wasn't being shown as shipped, they said I should have it by tomorrow, the 1st... I've never had a supply order take so long to get to me, something must be up

OhmyDLM said:
I placed my supply order on 1/23 and I called yesterday because it still wasn't being shown as shipped, they said I should have it by tomorrow, the 1st... I've never had a supply order take so long to get to me, something must be up

Something IS up - they're all busy taking care of DebbieJ's needs ;)

dannyzmom said:
It used to take about 5 days (business days) with UPS
Yeah, it took 6 days with UPS! I hope FE's is around the same ~once they get the hang of it!!:rolleyes:

It appears it is only taking like 3 days with FedEx...that is - three days once HO ships it - LOL...it's taking a freakin' 'week for HO to box the stuff up - LOL

Yeay, I ordered 1 pack of catalogs and it's taking them 3 days to process it! What the ????

I'm still whining about my Leadership stuff placed on Jan 8 with VIP no sign of it yet!! & my supply order was sent on Jan 22 & it isn't here either.

Checked status today still "picking!" on 1 pk of catalogs! What is the deal with HO? Now I am all stressed they won't come on time by next thurs for my show!
However, I did just place a samples yesterday it already said received? I wonder what the inconsistencies are?

Heather, I've noticed that the status page on CC hasn't been kept current. My samples showed "picking" until 2 days after I received them!

chefann said:
Heather, I've noticed that the status page on CC hasn't been kept current. My samples showed "picking" until 2 days after I received them!
I've noticed the same thing! The status page isn't current with alot of info!

I submitted two shows on Tuesday night and they shipped on Wednesday and Thursday. I would say that's pretty good. The status page showed received within a couple of hours and it now says that they have shipped. Guess I can't complain.

I wonder if they got a lot of new consultants last week. I made my supply order on the 22nd and it's still not here. I'm sure they will get caught up! I hope...I need a QS box tomorrow!

I talked to a lady in Customer Service /solution center the other day and she said, that there are different sections for supply orders, sample orders and our shows! So I think that the show order section is keeping up, because that is manditory!!! But when I said that I thought the delay was because we consultants bogged them down in the last 10 days, with all of our sample and supply orders, she agreed. I think we swamped them:eek: !!!! So I think it will all be back to normal soon! This company is usually right on the ball, so I'm sure that is what happened, at least that's JMHO!;)

By the way Carolyn sorry that I spelled your name with 2 n's in my last post!! Some habbits die hard, my very first neice, who was named after my Mom, myself, and my sister(her Mother) is spelled with 2 n's! Carolynn Dianne is her name and Carol for my Mom, Lynn for my middle name, and Dianne for her mommy!
So, sorry about that!;) :)

Last edited:
I guess they have been swamped, I have never usually had any order: supply, sample or show take this long to process! Hopefully it's just the update screen is not up to date! Thank goodness I just found a back up source Locally if they don't arrive in time!

I'm hoping my screen is wrong too....I ordered supplies hoping they'd be here for my bridal expo SAt, & today it said picking....:(

I sent a sample order on Tuesday and it is scheduled to be her tomorrow. I sent a show yesterday and it has already been shipped...scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

pampermemelody said:
I wonder if they got a lot of new consultants last week. I made my supply order on the 22nd and it's still not here. I'm sure they will get caught up! I hope...I need a QS box tomorrow!

I ordered supplies on 1/26 and got them yesterday. I would call on your order and see what's up!

Carolyn I think you might be a little jealous that you don't quite have the same FedEx relationship that some do ;) Maybe you need to invest in a new "answering the door" ensemble :) That would sure speed up delivery to you and slow it down to everyone else in your neighborhood :)

GourmetGirl said:
Carolyn I think you might be a little jealous that you don't quite have the same FedEx relationship that some do ;) Maybe you need to invest in a new "answering the door" ensemble :) That would sure speed up delivery to you and slow it down to everyone else in your neighborhood :)

You read me like a book. I am GREEN with jealousy!!
I am going to go dig out my fishnets and stiletto's...

Finally that order status was shipped yesterday! OMG, can they take longer to send catalogs! And it looks like its going to take 6 days to ship FE (same turnaround time as UPS). :(

Related to Delayed Shipping for Catalog Order - Need by Next Week!

1. Is there a reason for the delayed shipping for my catalog order?

The reason for the delayed shipping could be due to various factors such as high demand for the catalogs, inventory issues, or delays in production or shipment. It is best to contact the company directly for more information on the specific reason for the delay.

2. When did I place my supply order for the catalogs?

You placed your supply order on 2-28-07, and it was just recently posted as received. This means that it took a while for the company to process and confirm your order.

3. Are the catalogs really backed up?

There could be a backlog of orders for catalogs, which could be causing the delay in shipping. It is best to contact the company for more information on the current status of their catalog inventory.

4. What is the turnaround time for shipment to Southern California?

The turnaround time for shipment to Southern California may vary depending on the shipping method and the current shipping volume. It is best to contact the company for an estimated delivery date for your specific order.

5. Can I still receive my catalogs by next Thursday for my show?

The availability of your catalogs by next Thursday will depend on the shipping time and the current inventory status. It is recommended to contact the company and request expedited shipping or alternative options to ensure you receive your catalogs in time for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jenn822