• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement - Needed ASAP!

In summary, the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement is made of durable stoneware and has even heat distribution. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Its dimensions are 9 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in depth, making it suitable for deep dish recipes. It can also be used for other dishes and is compatible with other Pampered Chef products.
AuntKat
for the discontinued bowl that went with the deep dish baker. I have a customer that has broken hers and at this point nothing else will do.:rolleyes:

Please e-mial me at [email protected] with a price, I would need it shipped to 72301

Thanks

My son dropped mine in the drive-way - I would like one too if more than one person responds.

Thanks so much

1. What is the material of the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement?

The Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement is made of stoneware, which is known for its durability and even heat distribution.

2. Is the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement safe to use in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement is safe to use in the oven and microwave. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.

3. What are the dimensions of the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement?

The Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement has a capacity of 9 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in depth, making it perfect for all your deep dish recipes.

4. Can I use the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement for recipes other than deep dish dishes?

Absolutely! The Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement can be used for a variety of dishes, such as casseroles, desserts, and even as a serving dish for salads or dips.

5. Is the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement compatible with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker Bowl Replacement is compatible with other Pampered Chef products, including our stoneware line and our microwave-safe cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gina119
  • nikked
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jode7227