• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker 10Minute Pork

In summary, Andrea did a recipe at her show and it was great. She then demoed a salad spinner and a mix and pour. She also had a lot of orders to pick up before the show closed. Her show ended up being around $650.
Flamingo
Gold Member

I did thid recipe last night at my show... It was GREAT!!!! Try it with rice in the rice cooker and you will sell bakers and cookers left and right... I sold 4 bakers and 8 rice cookers. It was great. :p

Good for you!!!!!
Would you mind sharing where we can find the recipe?

It's on the front page of Consultant's Corner.

Andrea
Did you use just plain White Rice? or Long grain rice.

Since this is such a quick recipe and doesn't show a whole lot of products....how did you fill your time at the show?

I have not done this for a show but I made it for supper the other night and we all LOVED it! Then I chilled a piece of it and sliced it and we loved that too. I am going to make a tray of it for our daughters graduation party. I actually did 2 at a time, did it for 10 minutes and then checked the temp and did it for 6 more and it was PERFECT! I'm trying to figure out how to use more tools too but I guess if I could sell a bunch of DCB's and Rice Cookers all at one show... I'd be a happy PC Consultant!!!!!! :)

You know, the only problem I see with this in my area is that Pork Tenderloin is a very expensive cut of meat.....I priced it yesterday at the grocery store, and to get one large enough to even just give everyone a taste at a party, it would be around $15.....just for the meat! Not counting any other ingredients.......I think I may stick with the chicken, and just offer this as another recipe you can use with the DCB.

The other problem is having a big enough microwave - Mine is not tall enough to put the cover on - I am assuming you ahve ot have the cover on it to cook it

Pork tenderloin goes on sale frequently. I pick it up when they have it buy one, get one free at Kroger. It's also carried at warehouse clubs (Costco and Sam's), so you can get it there.

I used white rice. I also got the pork tenderloin on sale buy one get one free. So two shows about $12. We demo the salad spinner and the mix and pour and then while all was cooking or resting wI did the potato demo. I found the script for it on here and adjusted it for me. It was a big hit. I sold 2 Ultimate Mandolines and about 12 little tools. All in all ithe show is sitting at about $650 and she had more orders to pick up before we close. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. It was great.

It is also expensive in my area unless it is on sale....I don't plan on offering it unless I get a stock built up for the shows! If you have an Aldi's, the prices are a little more reasonable...

Related to Deep Covered Baker 10Minute Pork

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork?

The Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork is a versatile and convenient cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to quickly cook pork in just 10 minutes. It is made of stoneware and has a lid that traps in heat and moisture for perfectly cooked pork every time.

2. How do I use the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork?

To use the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork, simply place your seasoned pork in the baker, cover it with the lid, and microwave on high for 10 minutes. You can also add vegetables or other ingredients to customize your dish. For best results, follow the included recipe guide.

3. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork in the oven?

No, the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork is designed for microwave use only. It is not safe to use in the oven or on the stove top.

4. Is the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork is safe to use in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the stoneware.

5. Can I cook other types of meat in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, while the Deep Covered Baker 10-Minute Pork is specifically designed for pork, you can also use it to cook chicken, beef, or fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and always follow recommended food safety guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • shannonjennings
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shannonjennings
  • Bren706