• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decorating Skillet Cookies with Bottles and EAD - Tips and Tricks

In summary, to decorate skillet cookies using bottles and EAD, fill the bottles with melted chocolate or icing and use the EAD to create intricate designs. You can also drizzle chocolate or icing using the bottles for a simpler design. It is best to use squeeze bottles or bottles with small openings, but clean plastic or glass bottles can also be used. To prevent the chocolate or icing from hardening, keep the bottles warm or add a small amount of vegetable oil. After use, disassemble and wash the bottles and EAD with warm soapy water. Other decorating tools such as piping bags, spatulas, or toothpicks can also be used, but bottles and EAD offer more precision and control.
beepampered
Anyone make a skillet cookie and then let guests decorate with bottles and EAD? Does frosting from a can work good for that? Any other tips? Thanks...

I haven't used the skillet cookie, however one of my past hosts did bake cupcakes and we let all of the guests decorate their own using the Decorator Bottle Set. We did use the canned frosting and it worked fine. I've also used the canned frosting at home when in a rush. HTH!

Skillet cookie? Is there a recipe for this? Where can I find it? It sounds great!

OK, I answered my own question....found it....is there something else we can use to slice/serve it? Can we take it out of the skillet before cutting? (onto the cooling rack, or cutting board?)

cookin to the top said:
OK, I answered my own question....found it....is there something else we can use to slice/serve it? Can we take it out of the skillet before cutting? (onto the cooling rack, or cutting board?)

Okay, please share, I looked and can't find it... I can't seem to do a good search, if I type in Skillet Cookie, I get all the recipes that include cookie and all the recipes that have skillet in them... is there a way to get "Skillet Cookie" without all the others, I have this problem with everything I try to search for. TIA!

I would fill the Bottles BEFORE the show b/c in case you have never used them, they are a pain to fill (at least to me anyway).

I looked under files, then searched "skillet cookie".

Thanks, that worked!

1. How do I use bottles and EAD to decorate skillet cookies?

To use bottles and EAD (edible art decorating tool) to decorate skillet cookies, first fill the bottles with melted chocolate or icing. Then, use the EAD to create intricate designs on the cookies. You can also use the bottles to drizzle chocolate or icing on top of the cookies for a more simplistic design.

2. Can I use any type of bottle to decorate skillet cookies?

It is recommended to use a squeeze bottle or a bottle with a small opening for more precise decorating. However, you can also use a regular plastic or glass bottle with a small opening, as long as it is clean and free of any residue from previous use.

3. How can I prevent the chocolate or icing from hardening in the bottles?

To prevent the chocolate or icing from hardening in the bottles, make sure to keep the bottles in a warm place or periodically place them in a bowl of warm water. You can also add a small amount of vegetable oil to the chocolate or icing before filling the bottles, as this can help keep it from hardening.

4. How can I clean the bottles and EAD after use?

To clean the bottles and EAD after use, first disassemble the bottles and remove any excess chocolate or icing. Then, wash the bottles and EAD with warm soapy water and a bottle brush or small brush to remove any remaining residue. Allow them to air dry before storing them for future use.

5. Can I use other types of decorating tools for skillet cookies?

Yes, you can use other types of decorating tools such as piping bags, spatulas, or toothpicks to decorate skillet cookies. However, using bottles and EAD allows for more precision and control over the design. It is recommended to experiment with different tools to find what works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • nancycookspc