• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Demo Idea for Large Crowd

Initially, we discussed doing a men vs. women show, but now she says that she's not interested in that. She wants a more Christmas theme/focus. This host is a pastor's wife and fairly new to her congregation, so I'm thinking that she's inviting the whole church and that this may turn out to be more like an open house. I'm fine with it either way but am wondering, given these circumstances, what I should plan on in the way of food and/or a demo. Any suggestions/Check out this thread in the theme shows section
I have a host who intends to invite 54 people, women and their spouses. YEAH! Initially, we discussed doing a men vs. women show, but now she says that she's not interested in that. She wants a more Christmas theme/focus. This host is a pastor's wife and fairly new to her congregation, so I'm thinking that she's inviting the whole church and that this may turn out to be more like an open house. I'm fine with it either way but am wondering, given these circumstances, what I should plan on in the way of food and/or a demo. Any suggestions/

Check out this thread in the theme shows section here __new and Need Christmas Show ideas! I posted a few Chrostmas documents there. I hope this helps.

Be savy when you plan this.I did a show in September where the host had me send out 59 invites. a Couples show. I planned my food according to the number of people who did RSVP. there were 28 or 29 people in her home that night.
Between the two of us we spent about $100.
Well. We had a grand old time and got 8 orders amounting to $277.
Yikes. Was I ticked. Apparently the people she invited did not realize she was working toward getting stuff. What she got was a headache, a mess and lost money even with the few freebies and discounts she got.
So be forwarned. You have no controll on what happens when that many people show up. So makes sure the host holds the burden of cost.

I know when they invite a lot of people we get excited, but I would wait until about 4-5 days before the show before picking a recipe. At that point, she should have a realistic head count... be it 12 or 25.

I recomment the double chocolate swirl bread... it's 4 small loaves and if everyone only enjoys one slice it can feed up to 24 people easily.

Melody

ideas?Hi there!It sounds like your host is really excited about her upcoming party and I'm sure it will be a great success! With 54 people attending, it definitely sounds like it will be more of an open house style event. As for the food and demo, I would recommend focusing on easy and festive holiday recipes that can be prepared in advance and served as finger foods. This will allow your guests to mingle and enjoy the party without having to sit down for a full meal.Some ideas for holiday-themed recipes could be mini quiches, holiday-themed dips and spreads, and festive desserts. You could also incorporate some of our seasonal products, such as our holiday cookie cutters or our holiday-themed stoneware, into the demo to add to the Christmas theme.As for the demo itself, I would suggest showcasing some of our products that would make great gifts for the holiday season. This could be a great opportunity for your guests to get some holiday shopping done while also learning about our amazing products.I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure your host and her guests will have a wonderful time at the party. Happy pampering!Best,

1. What is a December Demo Idea for Large Crowd?

A December Demo Idea for Large Crowd is a recipe or cooking demonstration that is suitable for a large group of people and is specifically themed for the month of December. It can be a holiday-themed dish or a recipe that uses seasonal ingredients.

2. How do I choose the right December Demo Idea for my large crowd?

When choosing a December Demo Idea for a large crowd, consider the number of people you will be serving, the time and resources available, and the dietary restrictions or preferences of your audience. You can also consider incorporating traditional holiday flavors or ingredients into the dish.

3. Can I customize the December Demo Idea for my specific audience?

Yes, you can definitely customize the December Demo Idea for your specific audience. Consider their age, dietary restrictions, and taste preferences when choosing a recipe. You can also incorporate interactive elements, such as having volunteers from the audience assist with the demonstration.

4. How can I make the December Demo Idea more interactive for a large crowd?

To make the December Demo Idea more interactive for a large crowd, you can have volunteers from the audience assist with the demonstration, ask questions and engage the audience throughout the demo, or have a taste testing session where audience members can try the dish.

5. Are there any tips for successfully executing a December Demo Idea for a large crowd?

Some tips for successfully executing a December Demo Idea for a large crowd include practicing the recipe beforehand, having all the necessary ingredients and equipment ready, engaging the audience throughout the demo, and making sure to have enough food for everyone to try. You can also consider offering a special discount or promotion for any products used in the demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
  • pamperedcheermom