• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Customer Email Newsletters: What's Everyone Doing?

In summary, the December Customer Email Newsletter is a monthly update for customers that includes information on promotions, new products, and holiday recipes. During the holiday season, there may be additional newsletters sent out. Customers can unsubscribe from the newsletters, but it is encouraged to stay subscribed for the latest updates. A Pampered Chef account is not required to receive newsletters, but it is recommended for easier shopping. The newsletter can be shared with friends and family by forwarding the email, sharing the link on social media, or accessing it on the website.
DebPC
Staff member
How many December customer email newsletters?Last year I send out three- one each friday with a recipe and several entertaining ideas and our specials. This year I sent one out last Monday because I'm having a sale 11/29-12/3. And plan to send another one around the 10th.
What is everyone doing?

I will send one out next week (I rarely send more than one newsletter a month). I only send one. I mail a Christmas card to my hosts and best customers and a set of 4 postcards to my January hosts.

I only send two a month - about 2 weeks apart.

Anyone own one? Are they as good as I imagine? I think it's something I would use daily but it's hard to spend the money and/or know what to get.

Closest thing I have to a foot massager is my Baker's Roller from Pampered Chef. LOL!

My hubby will do my back, but NOT my feet.

I have one of those vibrating foot spas. I love it ! I use it weekly in the summer time but only 1 or 2 times a month in the winter.

My mom has one of the foot spas and she loves it...Kohls has one right now that heats up and up put your feet on it and it has balls that spin to massage your feet...I want one but it is $40...I am too cheap for that.

I have one that my husband bought me a while back. I used it at first but rarely do now. I need to find where I put it and use it again! I loved it. I think one of the "spas" would be better than just a massager though.

What is the purpose of the December Customer Email Newsletter?

The December Customer Email Newsletter is designed to update our customers on current promotions, new products, and fun recipes to try during the holiday season.

How often are the newsletters sent out?

Our newsletters are typically sent out once a month, but during the holiday season, we may send out additional newsletters to keep our customers informed of all the exciting things happening at Pampered Chef.

Can I unsubscribe from the newsletters?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, we encourage you to stay subscribed to stay updated on our latest products and offers.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to receive the newsletters?

No, you do not need a Pampered Chef account to receive our newsletters. However, we recommend creating an account to make shopping and ordering easier.

How can I share the newsletter with friends and family?

You can easily share our newsletter by forwarding the email to your friends and family or by sharing the link on social media. You can also find our newsletters on our website and share the link directly from there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
cookery
Replies
Views
jrstephens