• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dec. Team Meeting/Christmas Party Ideas???

In summary, the party will be on December 25th and there will be an auction the night of the party. Consultants will receive the PC calendars from Merrill through this party.
cookinkaren99
:party:What are you Guys doing for your Dec. Team Meeting???
Team Christmas Gifts???

We have a party. I am giving my team Mickey ornaments.

WE're doing a party too. We have a challenge going on between now and then where they can earn "dollars" for various things (bookings, giving out recruiting packets, having recruiting interviews, etc). Then the night of our party (it'll be on my birthday - woo hoo!), we're going to have an auction. We did this back in September for a challenge and it was a great. WE auctioned off old stuff like past conference bags, past little incentive thingies and best of all, I put together little surprise boxes of random d/c'd products and just little stuff. Those were the first to go. So we'll do another auction the night of our holiday party. All consultants seemed to like it.

We do a holiday party every December and no meeting really. Spouses come and everyone brings an appetizer or something. I can't believe that's only a month away!

Oh and we're giving consultants the PC calendars through Merrill. Nobody ordered them on their own, plus this is an easy thing to send to our out of town consultants.

We're getting our consultants a mini jotter w/pen from Merrill and I'm getting a flashlight from Merrill for my 2 FD's and we're going to read this poem:
I got this from a sister director here named Kathy Ingraham. Thanks Kathy!

I heard of presenting a
Future Director Ceremony.
Turn out the lights and turn on a flashlight, using it to read the following.
This flashlight is symbolic of your leadership role as a Future Director.
Like the flashlight, you are a tool to guide others along the path that they will follow.
Like the flashlight, you cannot walk the path, but you do light the way.
Like the flashlight, you are a leader.
Congratulations on becoming a Future Director.
Turn the lights on and present them with a flashlight.

I don't have a meeting planned right now, but I have ordered Merrill coffee cups (the big ones) and plan on putting things in them (pkg of gourmet hot chocolate and maybe something Disney) then wrapping them in clear wrap and a ribbon.

I may have us all meet at a restaurant for pizza or appetizers. Hmmm...I'd better get my fanny going on this!!:party:

DebbieJ said:
We have a party. I am giving my team Mickey ornaments.

Ohhhh I LOVE this idea! Where are you getting the Mickey ornaments from? Did you find them in bulk? Ive been trying to figure out just what to do and this is my first year as a director so it will be interesting and fun.

I was going to get the jotters. I had them in my cart and went back today and they are out of stock but you can still order. No sense of ordering when I have no idea when they will come.
Any other suggestions out there??
I like the mickey idea.

melodyprine said:
Ohhhh I LOVE this idea! Where are you getting the Mickey ornaments from? Did you find them in bulk? Ive been trying to figure out just what to do and this is my first year as a director so it will be interesting and fun.

Target. $3.99 each.

1. What are some budget-friendly ideas for a December team meeting/Christmas party?

Some budget-friendly ideas for a December team meeting/Christmas party could include having a potluck style meal where everyone brings a dish to share, doing a Secret Santa gift exchange with a set spending limit, or having a holiday-themed game night with prizes donated by the company.

2. How can we incorporate team building activities into our December meeting/party?

There are many ways to incorporate team building activities into a December meeting/party. You could have a gingerbread house decorating contest where employees are split into teams and have to work together to create the best house. Another idea is to have a holiday-themed scavenger hunt where employees have to work together to find items related to the season.

3. What are some unique venues for a December team meeting/Christmas party?

Some unique venues for a December team meeting/Christmas party could include renting out a local ice skating rink or hosting a holiday-themed cooking class at a culinary school. Other options could include having the party at a local brewery or winery, or even renting out a holiday-themed escape room.

4. How can we make our December meeting/party more inclusive for employees of different religions?

To make your December meeting/party more inclusive for employees of different religions, consider having a "holiday" theme rather than specifically Christmas. You could also offer a variety of food options that cater to different dietary restrictions and beliefs. It's also important to be respectful of different religious beliefs and traditions and not make any assumptions about what employees may or may not celebrate.

5. Are there any virtual options for a December team meeting/Christmas party?

Yes, there are many virtual options for a December team meeting/Christmas party. You could have a virtual holiday-themed trivia night or game night, create a holiday-themed scavenger hunt that employees can participate in from their own homes, or even have a virtual cooking class where everyone can make a holiday dish together. It's important to get creative and think outside the box when planning a virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies