• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maintaining Director Status and Monthly Team Meetings

In summary, to maintain your Director status, you must meet monthly requirements such as having at least $4,000 in personal sales, $10,000 in team sales, 3 active team members, and attending or submitting a proxy for the monthly team meeting. You can still maintain your status by submitting a proxy form for the monthly meeting, but it is encouraged to attend in order to stay updated and connect with your team. If you do not meet the sales requirements, you will not maintain your Director status for that month, but you can regain it by meeting the requirements in the following months. Personal sales are not the only factor, as team sales and active team members also count towards the requirement. However, it is important to continue making
amy07
IF you do not maintain your Director status will you continue to hold your own monthly meeting for your Team?

I do joint meetings with my D and SED so it's not an issue for me right now.

I will. Right now I'm good - I won't lose it and intend to grow - but if things change and I do lose it I will do meetings as long as I have people who are committed to attending. I started doing meetings when I was a FD because there wasn't any in my "line" near by to go to once my director moved and I'm still in that boat. I also have not been able to connect with any local directors to combine meetings. I have found some (one in my own neighborhood) but they didn't respond to me when I tried to contact them and now I know at least one of them isn't even selling anymore.

Yes, I will. I do them with a sister director.

yes, I do them with my upline. I think when you hold meetings and talk about them to prospects it speaks to your commitment to your business

1. How do I maintain my Director status?

To maintain your Director status, you must meet the following requirements each month:
- Have at least $4,000 in personal sales
- Have at least $10,000 in team sales
- Have at least 3 active team members
- Attend or submit a proxy for the monthly team meeting

2. Can I miss a monthly team meeting and still maintain my Director status?

Yes, you can miss a monthly team meeting and still maintain your Director status by submitting a proxy form. However, it is highly encouraged to attend the meetings in order to stay up-to-date on important information and to connect with your team members.

3. What happens if I do not meet the monthly sales requirements?

If you do not meet the monthly sales requirements, you will not maintain your Director status for that month. However, you will still have the opportunity to regain your status by meeting the requirements in the following months.

4. Do I have to personally make $4,000 in sales each month to maintain my Director status?

No, you do not have to personally make $4,000 in sales each month to maintain your Director status. Your team sales and the sales of your active team members also count towards the requirement. However, it is important to continue making personal sales to set a good example for your team and to earn commission.

5. Are there any consequences for consistently not meeting the monthly requirements?

If you consistently do not meet the monthly requirements, your Director status may be at risk. It is important to communicate with your upline and discuss any challenges or difficulties you may be facing. They can provide support and guidance to help you maintain your status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • amy07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies