• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Frequent Reschedules: Tips and Tricks for Network Marketers

In summary, the host rescheduled the party for November, but the guest list is not a problem because the host knows the invited people. The host is new to this, but is confident in her business.
dme.grant
Grr. Just had a host reschedule for the 2nd time. Not sure if I should be taking this one seriously or not. Last time she rescheduled because there was a family emergency, this time it's so that she can do it at a time (after payday) when more friends can come. It's weird though. When I meet up with her she seems all gung-ho and excited, but when I'm making my phone calls she never answers, and never responds to my emails. I just don't get it!

Oh, well. At least she rescheduled for November during SAT. Let's just hope she keeps it!!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Something I learned at conference was that if you don't take your business seriously, no one else will either. Not to say you're not, but a big thing is letting a host walk all over you. I'm no expert, but with the few times I have had rescheduled parties, this is what I do (and what you can do from the start too).

Make sure they know this is your BUSINESS. When you commit to a date and time, you will be letting your family know you are going to be away for that night working, and reconfirm this is the best date for them.

Life happens, if you have an emergency, I understand, please let me know so I can reschedule the date so I'm not losing a night of work, and if you have a friend that would like to take your date instead, that'd be awesome! (never had anyone take that offer, but sometimes they keep the original date cause they don't want to lose it to their friend!)

Reconfirm the best method of communication. I am not a huge phone person (when ppl call me that is), so I prefer email most of the times. It doesn't matter what it is as long as you can get ahold of them when you need to! Tell them this is vital for success, and you don't want to turn into the Pampered Chef Stalker!

Hope this helps! Like I said, I'm no expert, and lots on here have more experience then me, but this is what I got from conference!

So when you meet her in person, set your next in person meeting right then and there. Some people dont answer the phone or email. Some people NEED face to face contact.

Has she given you her guest list? Is it a problem maybe because she didn't invite people and she's doubting attendence? Maybe you need to get her guest list and make sure the invites are being made. (verbally, email, however) Sometimes by handling all the invitational procedure can help ensure your show to stick.

Thank you both for your great advice. I'm going to go and see her tomorrow and make sure she's feeling good about having the party and see if she wants me to mail the invitations for her.
I'm still really new at this (this will be my third show) so maybe she's picking up on that or maybe I'm coming across as a pushover. I'll definitely work on that!

Thanks again. And wish me luck!

Also! I forgot to say, it's a big "payday" issue around here too, i deal with a lot of military families like myself and we always wait for paydays! So, you can also tell her that you can keep the date she has, and always CLOSE the show after payday... Especially if it's only 4-5 days difference, it will take that long to close it anyways. My host had the same concerns, and it's now two weeks, and still not closed (ugh, awful I know! I'm closing it tomorrow with or without her!)

Good Luck! It takes time to gain confidence in your business, believe me, I have issues with it too!

Related to Dealing with Frequent Reschedules: Tips and Tricks for Network Marketers

1. What is "Another Reschedule!"?

"Another Reschedule!" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that helps users keep track of their busy schedules and make adjustments as needed.

2. How does "Another Reschedule!" work?

The product comes with a customizable calendar and color-coded stickers that represent different events and tasks. Users can easily move the stickers around to reschedule events or add new ones.

3. Can I use "Another Reschedule!" for both personal and professional schedules?

Yes, "Another Reschedule!" is designed to be versatile and can be used for any type of schedule. You can use it to plan your personal appointments, meetings, or even your kids' activities.

4. Is "Another Reschedule!" easy to use?

Yes, the product is very user-friendly and requires no special training. The stickers are easy to move around and the calendar is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly.

5. Can I purchase additional stickers for "Another Reschedule!"?

Yes, you can purchase additional sticker sets from Pampered Chef to expand your options and customize your calendar even further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
floccies
  • jterre