• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB: Is It Really 2007 Already?

In summary, DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker and it is a versatile cooking tool made of stoneware that became popular in 2007. It differs from other baking dishes in its ability to distribute heat evenly and retain moisture, as well as its deep size and lid for trapping steam. It can be used in the oven, microwave, freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The DCB can be used to make a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, bread, cakes, and desserts. It is easy to clean and care for, and it is recommended to avoid using metal utensils and to soak it in warm water and baking soda for tough stains.
yankfan24
Gold Member
What year/season did our DCB come out? I have a host that had hers crack in the oven and it's past her 3 years, so she knows she'll have to get another. But she thought she got it at a show she hosted in 2007 and I didn't think it had been around that long. Does time really fly that fast?

Yes, I'm pretty sure it came out in Fall of 2007. Crazy isn't it?

Thanks Becky. I have a copy of every catalog since I started in 2005, but couldn't put my hands on them last night.

I just went and checked too - and it was 2007! Time Flies!

Hi there! The DCB (Deep Covered Baker) was first introduced in the Fall/Winter 2006 catalog and has been a popular item ever since. It's possible that your host received it as a host special at her show in 2007, which is why she may have thought it came out that year. However, it's important to note that our products come with a 3-year guarantee, so unfortunately hers may not be covered anymore. Time does fly, especially when you're having fun in the kitchen with our amazing products! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is DCB and why is it important in 2007?

DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a versatile cooking tool used for baking, roasting, and even microwaving. It became popular in 2007 because it was featured in Pampered Chef's catalog as a must-have item for home cooks.

2. How does the DCB differ from other baking dishes?

The DCB is made of stoneware, which helps distribute heat evenly and retain moisture while cooking. It also has a lid that helps trap steam, resulting in tender and flavorful dishes. Its deep size also allows for larger portions and different cooking methods.

3. Can the DCB be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the DCB is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It can also be used in the freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher.

4. What types of dishes can I make with the DCB?

The possibilities are endless with the DCB. You can make casseroles, roasts, bread, cakes, and even desserts like cobblers and crisps. It's also great for reheating leftovers.

5. How do I care for and clean my DCB?

The DCB is easy to clean and care for. You can hand wash it with warm soapy water, or place it in the dishwasher. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratching. If there are any tough stains, you can soak the DCB in warm water and baking soda before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • jessinthekitchen