• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Box Review: Mexican Chicken Lasagna Recipe Included!

In summary, the 2012 Carreer Solutions planner comes in a weekly and monthly format, and the monthly has the weekly at the end. The 2012 calendar is on a Sunday-Saturday cycle, not a Monday-Sunday.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got mine today!! Usually it comes around Thanksgiving so this is nice. The recipe on the front is the Mexican Chicken Lasagna in the DCB. They expanded the Saturday and Sunday spots so they are larger. This made the height of each box a little smaller so not sure if my post it notes will fit but that's not a big deal, I can always cute those down.

Thanks for the heads up. For the past 2 weeks I've been really wishing we had it. I use it at home with both biz and personal. I have a pocket calendar to take to shows.

Now let's see when this shows up since my Nov. CN still hasn't arrived. :(

Got mine in the mail today -- soaked because of all the rain we've had. :(

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks for the heads up. For the past 2 weeks I've been really wishing we had it. I use it at home with both biz and personal. I have a pocket calendar to take to shows.

I got mine yesterday.

I WAS JUST GOING TO ASK WHEN THESE NORMALLY CAME. :D I am still waiting on my bags I earned ,maybe I will get them on the same day, lol....

I'm out of town until after Thanksgiving but I spoke with my neighbor and I got mine today too :D

So basically, it's like last year's again? Glad I bought my own.

I waited to get it but then bought my own today. I don't mind that it's weekly. I just wish they would put the monthly WITH the weekly instead of at the end. Then maybe it would be more useful to me.

Yes it's the same as last years, they just made Saturday and Sunday bigger.

Becca_in_MD said:

I'm in the same boat. I could have used the calendar LAST month. I'm trying to make temporary folders for stuff until my arrives but it gets more difficult by the day.

I have no Consultant news yet and no calendar!!
Bummer:mad:

The BEST part? The 2012 Calendar is on a Sunday-Saturday cycle, not a Monday-Sunday. That was the stupidest thing ever - confused me and confused everyone who looked at my calendar to book a show.

My 2012 that just arrived today has it Monday-Sunday for the weekly part. What calendar did you get with Sun-Sat?

ChefBeckyD said:
The BEST part? The 2012 Calendar is on a Sunday-Saturday cycle, not a Monday-Sunday. That was the stupidest thing ever - confused me and confused everyone who looked at my calendar to book a show.

See, I loved that part. That's the kind of calendar I grew up with, and always thought it was the silliest thing that calendars started on Sunday, when the week starts on Monday. I was thrilled to have a calendar that was Mon-Sun. I don't use the monthly calendar when booking in front of a potential host, so that wasn't an issue for me.

pchockeymom said:
My 2012 that just arrived today has it Monday-Sunday for the weekly part. What calendar did you get with Sun-Sat?

Becky's referring to the full-month calendars at the back of the planner (I think, I haven't gotten mine).

I'm super excited to see everyone is getting their calendars... so I wondered when I would get mine. I called Carreer Solutions and the lady told me that they haven't sent them and don't have that information. And if they did, it would be printed in the consutlant news.

Then she goes on to ask me if I knew about the consultant promotion about the free turkey. And I said, sure do... been waiting for my coupon and my runner.... argh

vanscootin said:
I'm super excited to see everyone is getting their calendars... so I wondered when I would get mine. I called Carreer Solutions and the lady told me that they haven't sent them and don't have that information. And if they did, it would be printed in the consutlant news. Then she goes on to ask me if I knew about the consultant promotion about the free turkey. And I said, sure do... been waiting for my coupon and my runner.... argh
That's scary....she's obviously NOT in the know. :)
just goes to show, you can't always trust the word of HO cust. service, and if at first you don't succeed...try try again!
I can't say I'd call again to find out about when I'd get mail. You'll get it! ;) "a watched pot never boils"

esavvymom said:
That's scary....she's obviously NOT in the know. :)
just goes to show, you can't always trust the word of HO cust. service, and if at first you don't succeed...try try again!
I can't say I'd call again to find out about when I'd get mail. You'll get it! ;) "a watched pot never boils"

Ha Ha... I know.. I'm just excited.

ChefBeckyD said:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so much white out on this years calendar:( I'm Happy - Happy - Happy!!!

ChefBeckyD said:

Yeah!!!:love: That makes me so happy, it was so confusing this year!

Mine came and was mangled...so I call HO. Evidently they shipped directly from the manufacturer, so HO had limited info on them.

Still waiting on mine :( Grumpy.

flemings99 said:
Still waiting on mine :( Grumpy.

Me, too. But I did get a box from my aunt today with a bunch of goodies :D

Anxiously awaiting mine :).

see...I was FINE until you all started talking about getting yours. Now I'm waiting and watching the mail for it. Thanks. Thanks alot! ;)

esavvymom said:
see...I was FINE until you all started talking about getting yours. Now I'm waiting and watching the mail for it. Thanks. Thanks alot! ;)

That's exactly how I feel!

esavvymom said:

LOL.... using your words... "A watched pot never boils" :)

Well, it won't come today. LOL!

Well there is one on ebay if you are interested :) Wonder if it's a new consultant bidding on it who doesn't realize they will get their own soon!

Or even if you don't get one (I think you have to be active) you can buy one on supply order for less.And while looking, I found someone selling the 2020 recipe calendars for $5.00 each.

OK... now I'm a little annoyed for not having that silly calendar... I printed my own January calendar to book shows for January at my shows this weekend and guess what my blonde self did... booked a show on the day I was planning to attend spring launch. Ooops. Good thing I didn't register yet... I'll just go to one February 4th.

I haven't gotten mine, but just went active again this month. I wonder how long it will take to get mine.

Mine arrived on Saturday..so hopefully everyone else will get theirs soon

I am still waiting for mine to arrive. Is there anyone else out still waiting as well?

I am waiting waiting waiting as well.............

i just got mine yesterday...

got mine last nght...the reipe loks so yummy!

I just received mine on Monday or Tuesday this week. I was inactive before that, submitted a show right after Thanksgiving, then had my calendar. Nt sure if that had anything to do with it.

Finally received mine today!

I have yet to receive Decembers Consultant news and no calendar!! Whats going on Pampered Chef?!?!? A total bummer! :(

1. What is included in the DCB Box Review?

The DCB Box Review typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and recipes, as well as tips and tricks for using the products effectively.

2. When can I expect to receive my DCB Box?

The DCB Box is usually released around Thanksgiving, but the company may occasionally release it at other times throughout the year.

3. What is the featured recipe in the DCB Box Review?

The featured recipe on the front of the DCB Box is the Mexican Chicken Lasagna, which is specially designed to be made in the Deep Covered Baker.

4. Has the size of the DCB Box changed?

Yes, the Saturday and Sunday spots in the DCB Box have been expanded, making the overall height of the box slightly smaller. This may affect the size of certain items, such as post-it notes, but it should not impact the overall functionality of the box.

5. Is there a limit to how many DCB Boxes I can order?

No, there is no limit to how many DCB Boxes you can order. However, they are only available while supplies last, so it is recommended to order as soon as possible to ensure you receive one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • wadesgirl