• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dating TV Show Submissions: April vs. May

In summary, to submit a dating TV show idea to Pampered Chef in April or May, it must be food-related and incorporate the use of Pampered Chef products. You do not need to be a consultant to submit an idea, but it must align with the company's values. There is no specific format or template, but it is recommended to include a clear synopsis, target audience, potential hosts or contestants, and how Pampered Chef products will be used. The deadline for submission is typically in early February and only selected submissions will be contacted for further consideration. If you do not hear back, you can resubmit for future consideration.
jrstephens
Does it matter when the show is dated? Say if I have an April show and turn it in during May, that will count for May not April? Is that right?

Correct. For active/inactive status, it's based on when the show is submitted, not held.

crystalscookingnow said:
Correct. For active/inactive status, it's based on when the show is submitted, not held.

Thanks!!!

I am taking May and June off to the have baby and am promoting catalog shows but do not know how many I will have and how long they will carry me.

I have an April catalog that I have a feeling is going to go over into May the way things are going with it actually getting started.

1. What are the requirements for submitting a dating TV show idea to Pampered Chef in April or May?

The main requirement for submitting a dating TV show idea to Pampered Chef in April or May is that it must be food-related. This can include cooking competitions, dating shows that revolve around food, or other concepts that incorporate the use of Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I submit a dating TV show idea if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to submit a dating TV show idea for consideration. However, it is important to keep in mind that the show concept must align with the company's values and mission.

3. Is there a specific format or template for submitting a dating TV show idea?

There is no specific format or template for submitting a dating TV show idea. However, it is recommended to include a clear and concise synopsis, target audience, potential hosts or contestants, and how Pampered Chef products will be incorporated into the show.

4. When is the deadline for submitting a dating TV show idea for April or May?

The deadline for submitting a dating TV show idea for April or May is typically in early February. However, it is best to check the official Pampered Chef website or social media pages for any updates or changes to the deadline.

5. Will I be notified if my dating TV show submission is selected by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef will typically only contact the selected submissions for further consideration. If you do not hear back from the company, it is safe to assume that your idea was not chosen for the current TV show cycle. You are welcome to submit the idea again for future consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • krahema
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • kam