• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customizable Monthly Order Form for Craft Shows

and finally, the show schedule. When a guest arrives, I hand them the show folder, tell them to circle anything they would like and to put it in the top right hand pocket. I then give them the catalog and tell them to put the catalog and special requests in the top left hand pocket and to leave the show folder with me. I then put the binder back in the cabinet and go on to the next guest. This system has worked wonderfully for me and I have never had a complaint!
CARATPC
I was just wondering if anyone out there has a word document to customize a monthly order form to use at shows. If so could you please send me a copy. Thanks!

I just use the outside order form for each month at my show. They can be found in consultant's corner under Downloads.

I think I saw one for May in the "Files" section from Pampered Ginger that was nice (thanks Ginger!). Then you can probably customize that if you want. Otherwise, I just download the outside order forms from the PC website. I've started using those at shows instead of the way-too-long new triplicate ones we have. Then I just print a receipt up for everyone from PP to give to the host to distribute with the orders. If someone really wants to take a receipt home with them that night, THEN I'll write up one on the triplicate form. I think that huge order form intimidates a lot of people at shows. I've never used the new one, though. What have other people found with that?

Good luck!

Oh and I forgot to say that when you use the outside order ones at shows, you can copy information on the back like the next month's host special, upcoming specials, details about the host program and the business opportunity. I used to do folders with stuff like that in page protectors for each guest (not that they can keep) but after doing a bunch of "Mommy and Me" kitchen shows, I figured out that "less is best" for them to have to deal with during the show. So, I got used to that and for the first time tonight, I'm just handing out catalogs with the insert of the outside order form at a "regular" kitchen show. I'm also including the Breast Cancer awareness pamphlet from the ACS with a "Help Whip Cancer" pin pinned on each one for each guest. I'm looking forward to the show tonight since it's my first one in May.

outside order form at showsHere's an outside order form that I found somewhere (probably right on this site!) and have been updating each month. What I like most about it is that there's a tear off at the bottom for those guests that want a receipt. I, too, am not using the two page 3 copy forms anymore and to a person every one I have polled prefers the new form!

Thank you! to the original author!!

Attachments

• May order form.doc
    103 KB · Views: 972
I have been using the 3 carbon forms only because they are shipping out SO FAST (YEAH!). I give the guest a copy and leave the host a copy. That way she has it when the order comes in 3 days later and I'm not stressing that I didn't get the PP receipts sent out in time.

Also meant to say that I like it that I can put their wish list into PP from the carbon copies. Whatever they circled or crossed out and didn't get, I put into PP wish list.

pamperedbecky said:
I used to do folders with stuff like that in page protectors for each guest (not that they can keep) but after doing a bunch of "Mommy and Me" kitchen shows, I figured out that "less is best" for them to have to deal with during the show. So, I got used to that and for the first time tonight, I'm just handing out catalogs with the insert of the outside order form at a "regular" kitchen show.

I got an idea at Conference last year that I was skeptical of at first, but it has turned out to be wonderful! I will warn you, it does take some time up front, but you only have to do it twice a year and it is well worth it - especially with this new host program and booking benefit.

I use 3 ring binders for my show folders. Instead of putting the catalog in a pocket and the specials in page protectors, I put the catalog in page protectors. At the beginning of each season I prepare 25 show folders (it's rare to have THAT many at a show, so 20 is probably good to start with if you'd like). I take 25 catalogs, remove the staples and cut right down the middle. I then put each page in its own page protector. In front of the catalog I put the current months host and guest special as well as the next two months specials, also in page protectors. In the front pocket of the binder I put recruiting info including the opportunity brochure, a flyer about the business that I created and then any promos offered by the company for signing. Then in the back pocket I keep the sales receipt. I then have catalogs for guests to take home and I get my binders back.

It definitely takes time up front before a season starts but you only have to do it twice a year. I have tried several different approaches to folders and this one has definitely seemed to be the best. It seems that the past two catalogs have had really slick pages so this has helped with that problem too. With the new host program, I like being able to show them the next couple of months and this allows me to do that without giving them a TON of handouts to hang on to. PLUS - a lot of those handouts that they get when it's just placed inside of a book either get taken home and never looked at, or left behind. I've found that this not only organizes everything for the customer but it gives them a hard surface to write on for filling out the order form. (By the way - I love the May order form posted here!) Once a month I have to change out the host specials but other than that the only re-filling I'm doing of my show folders is putting in new sales receipts each show.

The binders do hold up well. I used to use 3 prong folders and they would get tattered and torn by the end of the season but so far I've had these binders for almost a year and they are all still in great shape! On the front of the binder I have the clearn PC logo sticker from AIM. Oh, and have you ever picked up catalogs after a show that didn't get taken home and they have had a cup sitting on it or food dropped on it...well not anymore!

I'd love to hear what others are doing for show folders. I know the way I'm doing mine may not work for everyone but I hope that it's another idea to add to the pile! =)

Is this much to carry??Are you talking about actual 3 ring loose-leaf type binders?? Do you make 25 of those? Isn't that heavy to carry to shows?? Maybe I totally misunderstood.. I love new ideas and I'm trying to grab a hold of this one!!
Help a poor soul like me understand!!

PP ReceiptWhich PP receipt do you use? Do you print it on the receipt paper that you can order, or just on plain paper?

pamperedbecky said:
I think I saw one for May in the "Files" section from Pampered Ginger that was nice (thanks Ginger!). Then you can probably customize that if you want. Otherwise, I just download the outside order forms from the PC website. I've started using those at shows instead of the way-too-long new triplicate ones we have. Then I just print a receipt up for everyone from PP to give to the host to distribute with the orders. If someone really wants to take a receipt home with them that night, THEN I'll write up one on the triplicate form. I think that huge order form intimidates a lot of people at shows. I've never used the new one, though. What have other people found with that?

Good luck!

Great IdeaBecca,
I think that is a great idea. I think I may take the time to do this beginning in the Fall. I have had a lot of people keep my catalogs whether they really wanted it for a specific reason or not. I think this is great because no matter what it insures you will have enough catalogs for your next show. This is only my first month, and I almost ran out of catalogs. That was a very scary and nervous feeling.

Thanks so much,
Debbie

Not really too much to carryYes I use 3 ring loose leaf binders. When school goes back in session you can actually get these for about $0.25 a piece at Wal Mart which is also good for your host binders. If you're looking at trying this for the fall, wait until school goes back to get your binders - it's a steal of a deal!

I was VERY skeptical at first - I too thought it would be to much to tote around and it just wouldn't be worhth the effort, but I've been more than pleasantly surprised. For about the first month I started using them, I asked people to write on the back of the DPDS what they thought about the show folder and 100% of the feedback was excellent!

It CAN be to much to carry - if you take to much to the show. What I take to my show is my red crate, with products to display. I go on the idea of a window storefront. I posted this on another post here on the site but if you keep in mind that when you go shopping a store only puts in the window what entices you to come inside, it can change the way you think about packing for your show display. I take my red crate, a small tub with all of my demo products (I only put demo products in this tote so that I know that what goes back in is dirty and I don't have to do unnecessary washing), my laptop and my bag of show folders. My laptop I take in with me when I go to the door for the first time. Then I go back and I'm able to carry my show folder bag and my demo tote in 1 load and then my crate in another load. Often times the host will help so it only takes 1 trip to the car.

This can really be a good way to hold yourself accountable to effectively host coach. It's important to remind your host to make follow up phone calls to her friends and family so that you can have an accurate head count. Normally if a host tells me she's expecting 10-12 people, I'll bring 15 folders. Just a few extra in case. The bag I use is actually a bag I got from an Estee Lauder free gift (always use what you have, right? - haha) It is able to hold my folders, the extra catalogs and a few other odds and ends of my "paperwork".

I hope this helps! =)

:D Ok, you have talked me into it. I have been thinking myself about just using the outside order forms for guests to fill out and then printing them out a receipt. All my guests usually have a hard time finding their items on the triple order form. Good grief- I do too! I think this is the best idea. Thanks.

Laura Anglea
Independent Kitchen Consultant
North Carolina

it sounds like she prints the receipt out on the blank Sales Receipt paper to be used with Pampered Partner. The guest must have an official receipt (either one from the 3-part or a computer generated one) to be able to do exchanges, etc.

I don't use the 3 part receipts anymore and my guests love it! I print them an official receipt when I get home and the party has closed and mail it to the host with the great thank you letter in Pampered Partner!

Stephanie S said:
Which PP receipt do you use? Do you print it on the receipt paper that you can order, or just on plain paper?
Any receipt printed up in PP has to be on the receipt paper. It's not a valid receipt if it's just on a plain piece of paper. All the guarantee information is printed on the back of the ones you order through paperwork/supply.

receiptSo if I use the outside order forms as my order forms at my shows can I print a receipt on the back of their order forms or do I have to use special paper? I'm a little confused? And if I have to print them out a receipt where in PP can I get a printout for their receipt?

they will need an official receipt, using official paper, which comes from Pampered Chef supply order, item BP-01 or BP-02 or DH-21 (most current) these numbers are located in the lower right hand corner of the official sales receipt from Pampered Chef.

To print out receipts for a show, I have found this to be this easiest method. After I transmit the show, I go to the "Reports" tab on Pampered Partner. A big list will pop up, select (double click on it) the 3rd one down "Sales Receipt". A dialog box will appear, with the show number at the top, using the arrow keys scroll through the numbers till you get to the show you want to print for. Once there, select "Add All", then click "OK" . Make sure the "Official Receipt" paper is loaded in to your printer, the click on the Printer icon and print away!

For those of you concerned about the weight of the 3 ring binders...I use the same reusable concept but folders from an amazing company called the Boosters. I get the reusable guest folders with gussetts and cut my catalogs the same way and use page protectors. They are lighter than binders and are very colorful with eyecatchers for potential hosts and recruits. You can check them out at www.thebooster.com. They are a bit pricey at first but stand up very well.

Outside Order Form (Word Document)I am not sure who to give the credit to. But, I recieved a March Outside order form in Feb. Since then I have been updating them for the upcoming months.

I hope this helps you!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-Jun05-1.doc
    147 KB · Views: 644
This is a lot like the one I used to use...although, I recently went to the PC outside order form because I wasn't very talented in changing the pictures and used to have a friend do it for me and then email it to me. As a matter of fact, I think she did the whole outside order form for me. :) What a great customer and friend!

nancy

jennifer said:
I am not sure who to give the credit to. But, I recieved a March Outside order form in Feb. Since then I have been updating them for the upcoming months.

I hope this helps you!

1. What is the purpose of the customizable monthly order form for craft shows?

The customizable monthly order form for craft shows is designed to help independent consultants keep track of orders and sales at craft shows. It allows you to easily customize the form with your contact information and product offerings, making it easy for customers to place orders and for you to stay organized.

2. How do I access the customizable monthly order form for craft shows?

The customizable monthly order form for craft shows can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your upline or download and print the form from your consultant workstation.

3. Can I make changes to the customizable monthly order form for craft shows?

Yes, the form is fully customizable to fit your specific needs. You can add your own logo, contact information, and product offerings. You can also adjust the layout and format of the form to best suit your preferences.

4. Do I have to use the customizable monthly order form for craft shows at every event?

No, the form is optional and can be used at your discretion. However, it is recommended to use the form at craft shows as it helps streamline the ordering process and keeps your sales organized.

5. Is there a fee for using the customizable monthly order form for craft shows?

No, the form is provided for free to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a helpful tool to assist you in managing your sales at craft shows and is included as part of your consultant resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisha Robinette
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • VeronicaW