• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Card, Sheet or Form??

In summary, this customer care card is a way for the host to keep track of upcoming sales and discontinues. It is also a way for the host to contact the customer if they have any questions.
cbord
I was listening to a cd that talked about a custmer care form. The person used this instead of door prize slips. Does any have such a form?

thanks in advance

Here is mine - there are many different versions floating out there though:

Attachments

• Guest Care Card(2).doc
    77 KB · Views: 384
Here's mine... it's got a small bit of humor in it... sometimes people laugh... sometimes they stay stonefaced... ya gotta love people and their reactions!!!!!

Attachments

• PC Door Prize Slip chef hat.doc
    53 KB · Views: 657
I also use the Guest Care Card. I print them 4 to a page & cut them.

I think I stole Becky's (imagine that:rolleyes: ).

I modified it a bit. I added a place for their birthday (month/day) after the name and an additional line to be filled in with the Host's name and the show date.

quiverfull7 said:
Here's mine... it's got a small bit of humor in it... sometimes people laugh... sometimes they stay stonefaced... ya gotta love people and their reactions!!!!!

Diane-
I love this!
Just "stole" it!!
thanks!!!:D

Here is the customer care card I used - I used shared this card with someone earlier today - this is what I told her

I will print these on the back(blank) of ruled 4 X 6 index cards - this way, if someone wants to know when products are going on sale/discontinued, keeping track of when I call them, etc. I can write all of this info on the ruled line side - then I will color coated the cards with a magic marker - I bought a pack of 30 markers from Ollies. I will put a 1/2 inch of color on the very top of the edge of the card - then I have a special index card box that I found at the Dollar Tree - very cute and large(long) - holds a lot of cards so when I know something that will be on sale/discontinued - I will look into the box for the certain color and pull them out - I will call them to see if they want to host a show or order something.

This comes in handy for me

:chef:

Also, sorry about the the excel file but that is my favorite program to use, I use it for almost everything.

Attachments

• Customers Care Card 001.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 354

1. What is a Customer Care Card?

A Customer Care Card is a form that allows customers to provide feedback and share their experience with our products or services. It also serves as a way for us to gather important information about our customers, such as their contact information and preferences.

2. How do I fill out a Customer Care Sheet?

To fill out a Customer Care Sheet, please provide your name, contact information, and any feedback or comments you have about our products or services. You can also indicate if you would like to be contacted for follow-up or if you would like to receive updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I request a replacement product on a Customer Care Form?

Yes, you can request a replacement product on a Customer Care Form. Please provide the details of the product and the reason for the replacement. Our customer care team will review your request and assist you with getting a replacement product.

4. How do I submit a Customer Care Card?

There are several ways to submit a Customer Care Card. You can fill out a physical form and mail it to our customer care team, submit it online through our website, or hand it to one of our consultants during a Pampered Chef party. You can also find a link to our online form on your order confirmation email.

5. What should I do if I have not received a response after submitting a Customer Care Form?

If you have not received a response after submitting a Customer Care Form, please reach out to our customer care team directly. You can find their contact information on our website or through your consultant. We apologize for any inconvenience and will make sure to address your concerns as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • wendleispampered