• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Appreciation Show Invites...need Opinions!

In summary, the person is looking for tips on how to include directions to their house on their invitations without using envelopes. Suggestions include using a larger piece of paper, incorporating the directions into the invitation design, or providing a link to a digital map service.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, so I have my invitations ready to print. I want to print them on pretty paper and fold them up "flyer-like" and mail them. My only trouble is that I can't figure out what to do about the directions to my house....in the middle of nowhere....sort of....;)

I do have a seperate sheet of paper with a map and written directions that I wanted to include, but I don't think it will work unless I put both pieces of paper in an envelope and I was hoping to not have to use envelopes.

Any tips? I wanna get these in the mail tomorrow morning!! :)

TIA! :D

If you stack the papers and then fold, they should be OK. Unless the directions are on a small piece - then you will probably need to seal the sides (of the folded item) with a piece of tape so it doesn't fall out.

The office supply stores have the cute little round dots that you wrap over the edge (vs. using tape). They have a dotted line for "easy open" by the recepient.

Thank you ladies...love the dots idea! :)

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your invitations ready to print! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma about including directions to your house. Here are a few tips that could help:1. Use a larger piece of paper: Instead of using a separate sheet of paper for the map and written directions, try using a larger piece of paper that can accommodate both. This way, you can still fold it up "flyer-like" and mail it without needing an envelope.2. Use a creative design: You could also consider incorporating the map and written directions into the design of your invitation. This could be in the form of a small map graphic or a creative layout that includes the directions within the invitation itself.3. Use a digital map service: If you don't want to include a physical map, you could provide a link to a digital map service (such as Google Maps) in your invitation. This way, your guests can easily access the directions and map on their phones or computers.I hope these tips help! Good luck with your invitations and happy hosting! :)

Related to Customer Appreciation Show Invites...need Opinions!

1. Can I invite non-customers to a Customer Appreciation Show?

Yes, you can absolutely invite non-customers to a Customer Appreciation Show! In fact, it's a great way to introduce them to our products and potentially turn them into future customers.

2. How many people should I invite to a Customer Appreciation Show?

It depends on the size of your home and how many guests you feel comfortable hosting. We recommend inviting at least 10-15 people to ensure a good turnout.

3. Do I have to provide food or refreshments at a Customer Appreciation Show?

No, it is not necessary to provide food or refreshments at a Customer Appreciation Show. However, if you would like to, you can offer light snacks or drinks to make your guests feel more comfortable.

4. Can I host a Customer Appreciation Show at a venue other than my home?

Absolutely! You can host a show at a community center, church, or any other suitable venue. Just make sure to check with the venue beforehand for any restrictions or rental fees.

5. What should I include in the invitations for a Customer Appreciation Show?

Your invitations should include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as a brief description of what to expect and any special promotions or discounts that will be offered. You can also include a link to our website or your personal Pampered Chef page for guests to browse products beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • erinluvsken