• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

CS Down 2+ Days: What We Experienced

In summary, the CS system was down for more than 2 days due to a major technical issue caused by a server malfunction. This outage caused delays in order processing, customer inquiries, and account access. However, customer data was not compromised during the outage. Steps are being taken to prevent future outages, such as conducting a review and implementing additional measures. Customers can stay updated on the status of the CS system through the company's website, social media pages, and email notifications.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I'm sure I just haven't found the other thread that tells ...

What happened when CS was down for 2+ days?

(Believe it or not, I'm limiting what time I spend here nowadays, until my bookings are up where I need them to be!!:eek:)

The database crashed (if I remember correctly LOL) but Greg the Great and Deb the Amazing picked up all the pieces and used 6 tubes of superglue to put it back together.
It took so long because we all know what happens when one uses superglue.

Of course, maybe I'm the only one who glues her fingers together LOL

Ya database crashed and Greg was out of town I believe and tried to do it from afar - but wait and see - I am sure Ann or Janet can give you a description with the tech words and stuff we don't understand - LOL - site crashed and its all fixed now!

Greg can NOT go out of town anymore.....LOL LOL

Flamingo said:
Greg can NOT go out of town anymore.....LOL LOL

At least not without giving his number to a member on here!

can you imagine that? He would be getting all kinds of frantic phone calls!! But Greg, I NEED to know what to do! I need to find this recipe and that flyer! I can't imagine he'd be giving his number out anytime soon:D

Related to CS Down 2+ Days: What We Experienced

1. What caused the CS system to be down for more than 2 days?

The CS system experienced a major technical issue due to a server malfunction. Our IT team worked tirelessly to resolve the issue and restore the system as quickly as possible.

2. How did the CS system outage affect customers?

The outage caused delays in processing orders, responding to customer inquiries, and accessing account information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience during this time.

3. Was customer data compromised during the outage?

No, the CS system outage did not result in any data breaches or compromise of customer information. Our IT team took all necessary precautions to safeguard customer data during the outage.

4. What steps are being taken to prevent future outages?

We are conducting a thorough review of our systems and implementing additional measures to prevent similar outages in the future. We are committed to providing reliable and efficient services to our customers.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of the CS system?

You can stay updated by checking our website and social media pages for any announcements or updates on the CS system. We will also be sending out email notifications to affected customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies