• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok so What Is Everyone Doing for Disney Registration?

In summary, the person is considering whether or not to travel to Orlando, FL with their family, and they are considering traveling to Kennedy Space Center and Universal Studios as well. They also mention that they want to see Cirque Du Soleil.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Who's coming in early/extending? Can't decide what to do, and I need to register today or tomorrow. We have 2 adults and 2 adult children. We have passes to Disneyland and go every week so other than comparing WDW to the Magic Kingdom here, we haven't even gotten that far about how long we want to stay and all that....

I'm not going on this trip, but as far as Orlando FL....since you regularly go to Disneyland, you could extend your trip so you can see some of the other parks in the Orlando Area....I don't know what you have in your area of CA- but Universal Studios and Sea World comes to mind. OR, Kennedy Space Center/NASA is only about 1.5 hrs east of Orlando...that's really cool too! You could do the WDW part with PC, and then stay the extra time and get one or two of those in there. Just a thought....

We were thinking of Kennedy Space Center--I'e always wanted to go. Of course the kids are rolling their eyes as I write this, but, since I earned the trip....maybe I should get to choose something too, LOL. So where should we stay if we decide to do that? And do we fly home from Orlando or what?

Nanisu said:
We were thinking of Kennedy Space Center--I'e always wanted to go. Of course the kids are rolling their eyes as I write this, but, since I earned the trip....maybe I should get to choose something too, LOL. So where should we stay if we decide to do that? And do we fly home from Orlando or what?

Well, when we were down there, we just stayed at a regular hotel but we had driven down to Titusville FL (where Kennedy is), stayed two nights so we could spend one day at the Center, then we drove the next morning to Orlando and stayed at our Disney Resort.

Not sure about flying in, etc. I'd think it would be easier for travel arrangements with PC to only use the one airport. The drive to/from NASA is really simple and I want to say less than 1.5 hrs. We left after breakfast and were at Animal Kingdom by 9:30am. If it were me, and Kennedy was the only place I'd be going, I'd probably fly into Orlando. Drive to Titusville and stay at a hotel there for the 1-2 nights, then just drive back to Orlando to check into my WDW Resort on the day of check in and leave as scheduled...or if you can stay an extra day, then stay the extra day.

Check out http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/ too! See if there are any additional ones different from Disneyland. It looks like there are alot more parks (Hollywood, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, the water parks)....you may just decide to include extra days for WDW!

We are going to be there from the 11th till the 17th this is our 1st time going to WDW as a family and my daughter is 7 and my son is 9 and they are so excited so we are spending extra time around there and just enjoying it and getting to see everything or least as much as possible. I reserved our extra nights through WDW website cause they a discount on hotels right now and it was cheaper then the stay at where we are going to be staying.

Christina my kids are the same ages & those are the same dates that we are going :)
it's def. cheaper to go w/the rate that PC is giving us!

We are driving, will be in Sat night and plan to stay through Wed evening (earned level 2)
The only extra thing I want to do is Cirque Du Soleil on Wed evening.

I also want to see Cirque de Soleil! I have ever since I was little. Grew up watching it on HBO. We went to WDW in 05 with PC but I was vetoed by my guests (how does that happen when I earned it!lol)

I just went to the space center in November. One thing to remember, allow plenty of time! They close early in the evening and if you want to see everything you need to give yourself a few hours. It was pretty fun and I think it's worth the trip.

Kelly8 said:
I also want to see Cirque de Soleil! I have ever since I was little. Grew up watching it on HBO. We went to WDW in 05 with PC but I was vetoed by my guests (how does that happen when I earned it!lol)

Yeah, how DOES that happen when YOU were the one who earned it? LOL
Are you going to try to do CDS this year?

We are going in on the 11th to the 16th my niece is gettin married on the 18th so we need to be back . I just want to hang by the pool Sat the day we come in and enjoy the hotel before we go to the parks

Nancy, I'm not going, but I'll give you my two cents anyway :D

Definitely don't discount going to any of the parks, even the Magic Kingdom just because you've been to Disneyland. Yes, the layout is the same, and some of the rides are the same as well, but there are different rides there, too. Just walking into MK you can immediately see that it's different. And what kind of a Disney trip would you have if you didn't get a picture of your family in front of the castle?

If you're getting park hopper tickets, you should be able to go to more than one park in a day. So you could start out at MK in the morning, and then head to, say, EPCOT in the afternoon. Plus you have quite a few other parks to pick from.

Kennedy Space Center is definitely something you could also do. You've seen Universal Studios and Sea World, although US probably has some rides in FL that they don't have in CA. Discovery Cove is in Orlando, you can swim with the dolphins there.

annew said:
Christina my kids are the same ages & those are the same dates that we are going :)
it's def. cheaper to go w/the rate that PC is giving us!

That is great I am sure we will bumb into each other. I went to disneyworld.com and there is a discount on hotel and I am staying at the hotel that level 2 stays at for cheap then what pampered chef quoted us cause they said it would be 160.00 with a 12.5% tax and a 3.00 maid services so it comes to 183.00 and when I was searching on disneyworld.com and found we could stay our extra days at the same hotel for cheaper we got our night room rate with tax and everything for 140.00 so we managed to get our whole stay at one hotel :)

we are coming in on the 12th and leaving the 16th --
in past years, if I'm extending and maybe ending up a different spot, I just make my plans, then tell PC where and when I need tickets and they've always done a great job!
One year, for the cruise, we flew into Tampa to see my BIL, then flew from Jacksonville (after seeing my dad) to Ft. Lauderdale for the cruise. As long as your tickets are within what PC wants to pay, then you can fly into/out of whatever airport is closest to your destination!

We love the beach at Clearwater, FL which is only 1 hour west of Orlando! Beautiful white sand on the Gulf of Mexico! :) The Space Center was great for my husband and I, for young kids if might be interesting, if they're into that. There is also Gatorland near Orlando which is unlike anything I've ever seen. Any of the waterparks near Disney would be awesome, as well as going tubing down the rivers/boatrides on the springs, etc. near Orlando. Just a few ideas! :)

1. What is Disney Registration?

Disney Registration is the process of signing up for a Pampered Chef event at Disney World. It includes reserving your spot, selecting your accommodations and registering for any additional activities.

2. How do I register for Disney Registration?

You can register for Disney Registration by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Events page on our website. From there, you can select the Disney event you are interested in and follow the prompts to register.

3. What are the dates for Disney Registration?

The dates for Disney Registration vary depending on the specific event. Please refer to the event page or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. Is there a cost for Disney Registration?

Yes, there is a registration fee for Disney Registration that covers your accommodations, meals, and event activities. The fee may vary depending on the event and any additional activities you choose to participate in.

5. Can I bring my family or friends to Disney Registration?

Yes, you are welcome to bring family or friends to Disney Registration. However, they will need to register separately and pay the registration fee as well. Please note that some events may have limited space and only registered attendees are guaranteed accommodations and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • erinyourpclady