• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Your Own Merrill: Experiences & Tips

Have to be careful with the lids though, some people have written on them with permanent ink. I have the one from Merrill, but don't like it as well as a clear one I bought at Office Depot. It is small, but still has a spot to slide in a picture on top. The top part (where the picture goes) slides off the side of the "box" part so you can get all of the slips out. The top of course has a slit. I like it because I'll make my own sign to insert where the picture goes that says "Register to Win....." I use the current colors of the season and list what I want to give away. I've attached the file
Kristina21
How many of you have used the ones that Merrill has?

I'm sure that someone on here has made their own, so how did you do it?
I need 3 of them! :D

Thank you for your thoughts!

I have the box from Merrill but haven't had a chance to use it.

I think it's very professional looking and not very expensive.

My director bought a clear box from Office Max but I thought they were a little pricey.

wadesgirl said:
I have the box from Merrill but haven't had a chance to use it.

I think it's very professional looking and not very expensive.

My director bought a clear box from Office Max but I thought they were a little pricey.

We have those boxes where I work too...I'm not into paying $20 a box :yuck:
Thank you for your opinion! I want to order some but I wasn't sure :)

I have the one from Merrill, but don't like it as well as a clear one I bought at Office Depot. It is small, but still has a spot to slide in a picture on top. The top part (where the picture goes) slides off the side of the "box" part so you can get all of the slips out. The top of course has a slit. I like it because I'll make my own sign to insert where the picture goes that says "Register to Win....." I use the current colors of the season and list what I want to give away. I've attached the file for you. It's in the colors from last spring. I always put a folded up entry form in there to start. I usually copy my drawing slips in the color of the season as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Attachments

• Register to Win A.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 373
pampchefrhondab said:
I have the one from Merrill, but don't like it as well as a clear one I bought at Office Depot. It is small, but still has a spot to slide in a picture on top. The top part (where the picture goes) slides off the side of the "box" part so you can get all of the slips out. The top of course has a slit. I like it because I'll make my own sign to insert where the picture goes that says "Register to Win....." I use the current colors of the season and list what I want to give away. I've attached the file for you. It's in the colors from last spring. I always put a folded up entry form in there to start. I usually copy my drawing slips in the color of the season as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you! So maybe it is worth it for me to buy one at work....hmmm

I use the batter bowl and I have cut a slit in the lid....

On it in permanent marker I have written, "Ask me how to earn $500.00 per month working 1-2 nights per week".

Always draws people in to ask....

I have a lead box from Merrill, but I think it's the old version (a little smaller). I only use it at fairs. People like to see their slip going into a box instead of just a pocket, and if they don't know how many slips there are already, they're more likely to enter your drawing (give you info). (Yes, really. I was at a fair and had a whole bunch of women tell me they knew they didn't have a chance of winning because there were already so many entries, so they wouldn't give me info. But they took the cards I was handing out, thank you.)

I like the batter bowl idea. We usually just use a nice looking basket or I like to use the stock pot and let people feel the lid when they put the slip in themselves.

Related to Creating Your Own Merrill: Experiences & Tips

What are the key components to consider when creating my own Merrill experience?

The key components to consider when creating your own Merrill experience are the theme, menu, decorations, activities, and guest list. Consider what type of experience you want to create and what will make it memorable for your guests.

How can I make my Merrill experience unique and personalized?

You can make your Merrill experience unique and personalized by incorporating personal touches such as family recipes, personalized decorations, and activities that reflect your interests and personality. You can also consider the preferences and interests of your guests when planning the experience.

What are some tips for successfully hosting a Merrill experience?

Some tips for successfully hosting a Merrill experience are to plan ahead, communicate clearly with your guests, delegate tasks if needed, and be organized. It's also important to be flexible and have backup plans in case of any unexpected changes.

How can I involve my guests in the Merrill experience?

You can involve your guests in the Merrill experience by asking them to contribute a dish or activity, or by assigning them different roles during the event. This will not only make them feel more involved, but also add variety to the experience.

What are some popular themes for Merrill experiences?

Some popular themes for Merrill experiences include cooking classes, wine tastings, game nights, holiday celebrations, and themed parties such as a Mexican fiesta or Italian pasta night. Get creative and think outside the box to come up with a unique and exciting theme for your Merrill experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KimoMakano
  • Dawn4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • Akiba