• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the features and capacity of Merrill's totes and purses?

In summary, the conversation discusses different types of totes offered by Merrill and their functionalities. The participants share their experiences with using the totes as well as their suggestions for using them as purses and diaper bags. They also mention the availability of the catalog tote on the Pampered Chef website and its usefulness for carrying catalogs and other items.
jeanniec
Does anyone own either of the totes that Merrill offers? I am wondering how much space is inside of each - as in, what can you fit in your tote. Also, whether there are any pockets or dividers.

Thank you!

I bought the tote at conference this year and love it. It has one zippered pocket on the outside. It is very roomy. I carry catalogs, host packets and guest gifts, etc in mine.

I have the catalog tote from Merril that I take every where with me, but I am thinking of getting a new one as well... but it is very handy I get tons of questions asked becasu they see the catalog in the front of it!!! :) works liek a charm

Thanks for the replies, ladies!

Paula, which tote do you have? The "Method" tote that is black and brown, or the other one? Do you ever use it as a purse?

Leah, where is the catalog tote on the Merrill site? I only saw the Method tote and the black and white/cream bag....

Thanks!

Method ToteI have the black and tan one. Yes, I have used mine as a purse when I went on a trip and was very handy. I always get questions when I carry it and it holds the catalogs very well so I always have one handy.

I just got the Method Tan and black tote. I am waiting for my supply tote to wear out first before using the new one. It looks like it can be used for a purse-diaper bag which I still need for my baby! It's bigger than I imagined so I can fit alot more in it!

I am not sure if they sell it anymore....

jeanniec said:
Thanks for the replies, ladies!

Paula, which tote do you have? The "Method" tote that is black and brown, or the other one? Do you ever use it as a purse?

Leah, where is the catalog tote on the Merrill site? I only saw the Method tote and the black and white/cream bag....

Thanks!

I bought a catalog tote from the PC supply order. I think it was $14.95. I am happy with it.

The catalog tote is from Paperwork/Supply order. I use mine as my purse. It gets noticed. I give away lots of catalogs, after I get their info first, of course.

DUH Blond moment it's not from Merrill it's from The Pampered Chef it's self that I bought my Catalog tote from... Sorry .......

I was wondering why I couldn't find it on Merrill's site!

Related to What are the features and capacity of Merrill's totes and purses?

1. What materials are the totes/purses made of?

Our totes and purses from Merrill are made of high-quality, durable materials such as canvas, denim, and leather. Each product's material is listed in the product description for your convenience.

2. Are these totes/purses machine washable?

Some of our totes and purses are machine washable, while others may need to be hand washed. Please check the individual product's care instructions for best results.

3. Do the totes/purses have multiple pockets for organization?

Yes, our totes and purses from Merrill are designed with multiple pockets for easy organization. You can find details about the number and placement of pockets in the product description.

4. Can I use these totes/purses for both work and leisure?

Absolutely! Our totes and purses are versatile and can be used for both work and leisure. They are stylish enough to take to the office, but also functional for everyday errands and activities.

5. Do you offer different sizes and styles of totes/purses?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes and styles of totes and purses from Merrill to fit your specific needs and preferences. From large totes for carrying groceries to small purses for a night out, we have something for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • PCMelissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivebeen4given
  • Suzy Englert