• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Tote: Dimensions and Capacity for Large Bar Pan and More

In summary, the Stoneware Tote in Outlet is a durable carrying case designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware products. It can fit most stoneware products, but cannot be machine washed. It can also be used for other similar items. The tote is sold separately and is not included with stoneware products, but is a worthwhile investment for protecting and transporting stoneware.
jrstephens
Can the large bar pan fit? It does not give the dimensions that I see.

What all do you fit in it?

I was disappointed that I cannot get my medium bowls are squares in the pouches of the SA Tote. It does carry a lot though, I still like it. I just stuck my tools and other things in the pouches.

I have the black stone tote and it is great!!! Yes, it will hold the lg bar pan if you put it in the middle and lay it crosswise.

Yes, the large bar pan fits. It has 2 side pockets and you can put the Large bar pan in the middle. :)

At my last show, I put the large round stone in one pocket, the woven round server in diagonally in the center, and some cooling racks in the other!

I was a little disappointed in the SA Tote, but the Stoneware Tote is GREAT...do get it.....;)

What is the Stoneware Tote in Outlet?

The Stoneware Tote in Outlet is a specially designed carrying case for Pampered Chef's stoneware products. It is made of durable material and has padded compartments to protect your stoneware during transportation.

What stoneware products can fit in the tote?

The tote can fit most of Pampered Chef's stoneware products, including the Large Round Stone, Medium Round Stone, Small Round Stone, Large Bar Pan, Medium Bar Pan, Large Rectangular Baker, and Small Rectangular Baker.

Is the Stoneware Tote in Outlet machine washable?

No, the tote is not machine washable. If it gets dirty, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and let it air dry.

Can I use the Stoneware Tote in Outlet for other items besides stoneware?

While the tote is designed specifically for Pampered Chef's stoneware products, you can also use it to transport other items that are similar in size and shape.

Do I need to purchase the Stoneware Tote in Outlet separately or does it come with stoneware products?

The Stoneware Tote in Outlet is sold separately and is not included with stoneware products. However, it is a great investment to protect your stoneware and make it easier to transport to potlucks, picnics, and other events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KBPC09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • Chef Kearns