• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the New Items from Merrill?

In summary, the new items from Merrill are a shirt, a sweater, and stickers. There are also postcards and business cards available.
PCSarahjm
I know your not suppose to let the cat out of the bag .... but could someone email me what the new items are from Merrill. I am not going to conference. I am wanting to order a few things but didn't know if I should wait until the
23rd to see what is new!!! [email protected]

Thank you

Really, it would do no good to give you a list - it will be much better when you can see pictures.

I mean, I can say - there is a nice shirt, and sweater, and some stickers.....but it doesn't really mean a whole lot w/o the pictures.

postcards?????

Becky

I know their stuff is pricey but that is the only place we can get logo stuff right???? Did they change business card styles or things like that? I am also wanting to get a stamper with the logo or do you think that is beneficial?

Some of their prices weren't bad.......$10 for t-shirts, button front shirts for $18 (I think).....and all of the stuff like postcards and stickers are the same prices basically that we have been used to.
I don't have a stamp, because I label instead of stamp....but I'm thinking of getting a stamp myself.......just to cut down on expenses.

Thanks Becky

I think I will wait until the 23rd to order from there just so I can get a shirt or two. I have a festival in Sept. I will need alot of business cards and such for it.

business cardsI'm in wave 3 and am anxious to see what clothing they have available!
I do my postcards and business cards at VistaPrint. You can't use the logo, but they have lots of neat restaurant/food backgrounds to choose from. You can also cutomize them to say whatever you want. You can even put writing on the back... good for a list of services or a space to write their booking info!
I made up a postcard there I put in my host packets offering them some little extras (quikuts and twixits) if they get outside order bookings for me. A lot of times you can get them for free or discounted and only have to pay the shipping... may want to look into this, especially if you need a bunch for a fair.
Hope this helps!

A note about Merrill's new clothing items - they are also (like AIM did), getting items from a variety of manufacturers. The sizing varies wildly! If you are going to conference (and I guess at this point, this is mostly a warning for Wave 3 folks), TRY THINGS ON!

Definitely try them on, I made the mistake of assuming a med would fit and I got home to try it on and it was kind of big!

Thanks for the warning. I hate trying things on! I guess it is mandatory. Do directors get access earlier since we arrive early?

Or, do we have to wat until it's announced like in the past?

LBurke said:
I'm in wave 3 and am anxious to see what clothing they have available!
I do my postcards and business cards at VistaPrint. You can't use the logo, but they have lots of neat restaurant/food backgrounds to choose from. You can also cutomize them to say whatever you want. You can even put writing on the back... good for a list of services or a space to write their booking info!
I made up a postcard there I put in my host packets offering them some little extras (quikuts and twixits) if they get outside order bookings for me. A lot of times you can get them for free or discounted and only have to pay the shipping... may want to look into this, especially if you need a bunch for a fair.
Hope this helps!

I agree! I also use Vista print and they are pretty good. They are really good for new consultants who don't want to drop a bunch of money on bus. cards before they really start making $$. That's why I used them and eventually might get the PC ones but for now they work great!

heat123 said:
Definitely try them on, I made the mistake of assuming a med would fit and I got home to try it on and it was kind of big!

The silver lining to this is that for once I can say I wear a size smaller than I actually do!:D It's like Merrill is trying to make me feel good or something! They are pretty big though. One of the sweatshirts was GI-Normas! The small looked like it could fit me and I normally wear L or XL.:eek:

I was really surprised about how things fit me too.. but tired things on.. and now I will order them online it was the difference for me was to pay tax or to pay shipping I choose shipping because their is no sales tax in Oregon

1. What are the new items in the Merrill collection?

The new items in the Merrill collection include the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Electric Wine Bottle Opener, the Nonstick Skillet Set, the Quick Cooker, and the Ultimate Slice & Grate.

2. Are the new items in the Merrill collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the new items in the Merrill collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Quick Cooker be used for both pressure cooking and slow cooking?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for both pressure cooking and slow cooking.

4. What are the benefits of using the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer allows you to enjoy your favorite fried foods with less oil, making them healthier and lower in calories. It also cooks food faster than traditional methods and is easy to clean.

5. Is the Nonstick Skillet Set suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, the Nonstick Skillet Set is suitable for all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It also has a durable nonstick coating for easy food release and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jode7227
  • KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • abigailhutch