• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am New and Wondering What Is Worth Spending the Money on From

In summary, Merrill offers a variety of products, but some may be cheaper to find elsewhere. It is also possible to order using print-at-home services.
elizabethby
I am new and wondering what is worth spending the money on from Merrill? What can be produced cheaper elsewhere? I want to place an order while there is free shipping. Let me know what is worth it and what is not :)

Re: MerrillI haven't checked the selection lately. I've heard good and bad things in general. I've had good luck with the few pieces I've gotten, but I'm not keen on the prices.

As for what can be produced cheaper elsewhere, you can't get anything with the official PC logo anywhere besides Merrill. Well, unless you buy it from a fellow consultant or here on CS. We're not allowed to provide the logo to a vendor to produce anything. You could take the logo yourself and use an iron on transfer, but those end up looking quite cheap.

If you do want to order, but not for the full $70 by yourself, you could always see if anyone in your cluster wanted anything, and combine orders.

Re: MerrillWhat about using your picture vs. Not using your picture on things? Like the recipe bookmarks, business cards?

Re: MerrillYou can use your picture on anything. It's your picture! You can't reproduce the logo.I use my picture on my business cards, that I designed through Vistaprint.com.

Re: MerrillI don't buy much from Merrill, but I do have some stuff. I like their accessories more than their clothing, but I'm hard to please and hard to fit.If you print things yourself you can use the logo and the tag line. (The rules are outlined in the policy that's available on CC.) I use a stylized version of myself--a weird little woman with flippy red hair. I print my stuff at home using the print-at-home feature on http://www.designhergals.com.

Re: MerrillOne thing that I will say that I ordered from Merril and I am sooooo glad I did... My black PC table cloth and also they came back out with the lead box... I am sooo glad they did... because I like doing booths... and the lead box is an attractive addition...

1. What are the must-have products for a new Pampered Chef customer?

The must-have products for a new Pampered Chef customer will depend on your cooking needs and preferences. However, some popular products among new customers include the Quick Cooker, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Is it worth investing in the Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, investing in Pampered Chef cookware is definitely worth it. Our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for many years. Plus, they come with a guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting a good value for your money.

3. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchenware brands?

Pampered Chef products are known for their superior quality and innovative designs. Our products are also backed by our commitment to sustainability and ethical practices. We also offer a wide range of products to meet the diverse needs of our customers.

4. Which Pampered Chef products are best for meal prep?

For meal prep, we recommend our cutting boards, knives, food chopper, and vegetable peeler. Our Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer are also great for preparing quick and healthy meals. Additionally, our storage containers and meal prep tools make it easy to plan and organize your meals for the week.

5. Are there any budget-friendly options for new customers?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly options for new customers. Our mini kitchen tools, such as the mini spatula and mini serving spatula, are affordable and perfect for everyday use. We also have a selection of products under $25, including our popular garlic press and citrus press.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • jendill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • jchriste65