• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Custom Going, Going, Gone List with Photos | Contact Us Today!

In summary, Joy updated her flyer and the stones are now the "oversized" version. The small bowl set is not included in the flyer.
brittanymcginnis
I was wondering if anyone was making one with pictures on it. I wanted to ask if someone would make one without your information on the bottom and email it to me at [email protected]. I don't have Word, so I can't make changes. Thanks!

Joy posted hers on her website tastytidbits.net look under the free flyers section

Thanks a bunch!

Going Going Gone has a few stones as redesigned???I went to Tasty Tidbits and got the Going Going Gone flyer but noticed that she has a few stones as "restyled". Does anyone know anything about that? I was under the impression that these stones were discontinued...period!

I think those were the ones that will only be available in Cranberry from now on. Not positive on that though.

Here's a going going gone with photosHope this works.

Attachments

• going going gone this.pub
    331 KB · Views: 418
differenthere's one in .pub file with no personal info on it.

Attachments

• going going gone thisno info.pub
    327 KB · Views: 463
Does anyone have this in a word file?

The flyer is great, but it has different information than what my director gave me. My director's flyer has the restyled items as the French Vanilla small oval Deep Dish and Mini Baker , springform pan, cake pans, wine opener, and the collander bowl set.

Anybody know which is right?

cookingwithlove said:
The flyer is great, but it has different information than what my director gave me. My director's flyer has the restyled items as the French Vanilla small oval Deep Dish and Mini Baker , springform pan, cake pans, wine opener, and the collander bowl set.

Here is mine. I had mine mostly complete and then saw Joy's and changed my format to look like hers (since hers looked so nice). I chose not to put the stones under re-styled. Just my personal preference. I have attached a Word file. There is a spot in the lower right for your name/info.

Attachments

• Discontinued_Spring_2008_Generic.doc
    544.5 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
kam said:
cookingwithlove said:
QUOTE]

Here is mine. I had mine mostly complete and then saw Joy's and changed my format to look like hers (since hers looked so nice). I chose not to put the stones under re-styled. Just my personal preference. I have attached a Word file. There is a spot in the lower right for your name/info.
Thanks for sharing! Looks nice!

Kathleen,
Thanks for sharing the word file!

I made this Oversized postcard on VistaPrint last night

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/livepreview.aspx?Log=0&doc_id=496394337&page=1&width=1244&renderMode=3&langid=1

sorry - I don't know how to put a picture in my message

and here's the back

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/livepreview.aspx?Log=0&doc_id=496394337&page=2&width=1244&renderMode=3&langid=1

AAAAGGGGHHHH!!! I didn't see the colored small bowl set when I did a quick scan through the list!! :( I want these and just placed my kit enhancement order...wish I would have seen it so I could have added those on there!!

Related to Create a Custom Going, Going, Gone List with Photos | Contact Us Today!

What is a custom Going, Going, Gone list?

A custom Going, Going, Gone list is a personalized list of products that are only available for a limited time. These products are often discounted and will disappear from the Pampered Chef catalog after a certain date.

How can I create a custom Going, Going, Gone list?

Creating a custom Going, Going, Gone list is easy! Simply contact us and let us know which products you would like to include in your list. Our team will create a personalized list with photos for you to browse and purchase from.

Why would I want to create a custom Going, Going, Gone list?

Creating a custom Going, Going, Gone list allows you to have a curated selection of limited time products that you can easily access and purchase. This is especially useful for customers who want to take advantage of discounted prices and exclusive products.

How often can I update my custom Going, Going, Gone list?

You can update your custom Going, Going, Gone list as often as you'd like. Simply contact us with the changes you would like to make and our team will update your list accordingly. Keep in mind that some products may sell out and no longer be available for inclusion in your list.

Can I share my custom Going, Going, Gone list with others?

Yes, you can share your custom Going, Going, Gone list with others by providing them with the link to your list. They will be able to browse and purchase products from your list, as long as they are still available. Please note that you should not share your personal consultant link with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • evk1972
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • evk1972