• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Sauce in Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan?

In summary, to make cranberry sauce in the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan, add fresh cranberries, sugar, and water and simmer for 10 minutes. You can use frozen cranberries as well and the pan can hold up to 2 cups of sauce. It is oven-safe and dishwasher safe for cleaning.
snoopy
I've tried it with brownies and they're great. Any feedback on using it for jello? Also, I was wondering if it would work with homemade cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving?

If anyone has suggestions, please post! Thanks!

It works - I've made nobake cheesecakes in it, and jello too.

Yum!! Scott - can you tell me the cheesecake recipe, please?

Related to Cranberry Sauce in Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan?

1. How do I make cranberry sauce in the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan?

To make cranberry sauce in the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan, begin by adding fresh cranberries, sugar, and water to the pan. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the cranberries have burst and the sauce has thickened. Allow it to cool before serving.

2. Can I use frozen cranberries in the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan?

Yes, you can use frozen cranberries in the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan. Simply thaw them before cooking and follow the same instructions as you would with fresh cranberries.

3. How much cranberry sauce does the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan hold?

The Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan can hold up to 2 cups of cranberry sauce. It is recommended to fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to allow room for the sauce to expand as it cooks.

4. Is the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan oven-safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan is oven-safe up to 425°F. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

5. How do I clean the Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupampered Chef Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. If cleaning by hand, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using sharp utensils that may scratch the silicone surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • stefani2