• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cost Breakdown of Popular Recipes: A Guide for Hosts

In summary, this guest suggests that it is possible to make most of the recipes that are requested for $15 or less. She mentions the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe as an inexpensive option.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
Has anyone ever thought about doing a cost breakdown for their most requested recipes? I thought it might be an interesting side note for those of my hosts who are interested in that type of thing.

Great idea! I am new however, I have noticed that alot of the recipes cannot be done for $15 bucks...

They can ... as long as you get the stuff on sale or at a discount store!

Here's one I'm mulling:

Chocolate velvet cake with strawberries:

I package devil's food cake: $1 to $1.50 depending on sale
3 eggs (one dozen, on sale for 99 cents, so 25 cents for the eggs
Jar of Jam ... I think I paid $1.99 for it at the discount store

1/3 cup ice cream ... just figure $3 for a half gallon of ice cream so you can serve with the cake
chocolate chips: 99 cents at Aldi's, $1.25 at Sav-a-Lot
Quart of strawberries ... chronically on sale for about $2.50

$10 or $11, but I can probably get most of those items for less than I described.

Banana Cream supreme is inexpensive under $10.00 It also is great for the new under 45 minute show, doesn't take the oven on these hot days, and uses a lot of tools.

Clubhouse Chix Squares can be done pretty cheap, too.

DebbieJ said:
Clubhouse Chix Squares can be done pretty cheap, too.

Anyone have this recipe typed up?

Club House Chicken Squares
Source: Pampered Chef
2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp All Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked*
1/2 small cucumber
2 plum tomatoes
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled

Oven to 375

Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with other package. Use the Baker's Roller to seal the perforations and press up the sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, til golden, then remove to stackable cooling rack and cool completely.
Place cream chesse, mayo, garlic and seasoning mix in Classic Batter Bowl, mix until smooth. Spread this mixture over the cooled crust using the large spreader. Sprinkle chicken over filling. Score cuke lengthwise with Lemon Zester/Scorer. Remove seeds with Cook's Corer or The Corer. Thinly slice using Slice & Grate. Cut slices into quarters with Utility Knife. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and remove seeds with Cook's Corer. Dice tomotoes using Chef's Knife. Grate Cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cuke, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over filling. Slice with Pizza Cutter and serve with Mini Serving Spatula.

pamperedlinda said:
Club House Chicken Squares
Source: Pampered Chef
2 packages (8oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp mayo
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp All Purpose Dill Mix (optional)
1 can (10 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked*
1/2 small cucumber
2 plum tomatoes
1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled

Oven to 375

Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of the pan. Repeat with other package. Use the Baker's Roller to seal the perforations and press up the sides to form a crust. Bake 12-15 minutes, til golden, then remove to stackable cooling rack and cool completely.
Place cream chesse, mayo, garlic and seasoning mix in Classic Batter Bowl, mix until smooth. Spread this mixture over the cooled crust using the large spreader. Sprinkle chicken over filling. Score cuke lengthwise with Lemon Zester/Scorer. Remove seeds with Cook's Corer or The Corer. Thinly slice using Slice & Grate. Cut slices into quarters with Utility Knife. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and remove seeds with Cook's Corer. Dice tomotoes using Chef's Knife. Grate Cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cuke, tomatoes, cheese and bacon over filling. Slice with Pizza Cutter and serve with Mini Serving Spatula.

My host today is making these....she "used" to be a consultant....hee hee....

1. How much does it cost to make a popular recipe from Pampered Chef?

The cost of making a popular recipe from Pampered Chef can vary depending on the ingredients used and the quantity needed. However, our "Cost Breakdown of Popular Recipes" guide provides an estimated breakdown of the average cost per serving for each recipe.

2. Does the cost breakdown include all the necessary ingredients for the recipe?

Yes, the cost breakdown in our guide includes all the necessary ingredients to make the recipe. We also factor in the cost of pantry staples such as spices and oils, if needed.

3. Are there any additional costs not included in the breakdown?

The cost breakdown in our guide only includes the cost of ingredients. Other costs such as kitchen tools and equipment are not included.

4. Can I use the cost breakdown to estimate the total cost for hosting a party?

Yes, our cost breakdown guide can be used to estimate the cost for hosting a party. It provides the average cost per serving for each recipe, which can help you determine the total cost for the number of guests you plan to have.

5. How accurate is the cost breakdown in the guide?

The cost breakdown in our guide is an estimate based on the average cost of ingredients. The actual cost may vary depending on the prices in your area and any sales or discounts that may be available. However, it is a helpful tool to give you an idea of the cost for making popular recipes from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • winklermom