• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File

In summary, the file is being sold as part of a package that includes the FB ad, which is not what the author had in mind. The author is removing the file, and thanks for all the work she has done so far.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Just wanted to be sure everyone got a corrected and fixed file, so if you already downloaded the one on the other post, this one is fixed. (That one is also fixed now) But if you got it earlier today, prior to 4:30pm August 19th central time, you might want to download this one.

Carol

Last edited:
AWESOME!!! Thank you!

Is the Creamy One-Pot Pasta recipe supposed to be in this file? It doesn't use the DCB does it? I didn't notice in the file anywhere the recipe says to use the DCB- talks about the stovetop and using a stockpot.

esavvymom said:
Is the Creamy One-Pot Pasta recipe supposed to be in this file? It doesn't use the DCB does it? I didn't notice in the file anywhere the recipe says to use the DCB- talks about the stovetop and using a stockpot.

oooops.......... I will remove it. How did that happen?

Recipe is removed

LOL....no problem. I just thought maybe I missed something! I'm wondering if there isn't a way to do that recipe- since we have the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco....very similar recipe/concept. I bet it COULD be done. I've already made it on the stove for tonight, but maybe the next time I can try it.

esavvymom said:
LOL....no problem. I just thought maybe I missed something! I'm wondering if there isn't a way to do that recipe- since we have the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco....very similar recipe/concept. I bet it COULD be done. I've already made it on the stove for tonight, but maybe the next time I can try it.

Let me know how it turns out and we can add it back on,

Carol

Carol,

Thanks so much for all the time and effort you have put in and for your generosity! Very awesome!!!

It has been brought to my attention that this file is being sold on the internet.

This is not what I had in mind.

I wanted this to be a "gift" to you and your customers.

Not to be reproduced and sold.

I am pulling the file. Enough.

If you would still like a copy of the file you can PM me directly

I am going to continue updating this file regularly.

THAT REALLY SUX!!!!! :eek:
Just when I was about to check it out..I've been SO busy, but now I have a little time. Oh Well Thanks for your hard work!! :D

I've been a consultant for 8 1/2 years yet have only been coming to this site the last few weeks. I have found a wealth of information here...and grateful for everything I have found here and hope that I too have been able to contribute to others. Thanks you for ALL your hard work, not sure yet how I'm going to use it in my business...but I know it will be an asset to my customers!!!

cwinter474 said:
It has been brought to my attention that this file is being sold on the internet.

Seriously??? I mean really people... how low can you be?

cwinter474 said:

I just read the thread about the FB advertising, which is where I learned your book is being sold as part of a package. Then I read the first post in this thread and thought "Carol is so amazing to work so hard to not only create this book, but to want to make it as perfect as possible and share it with us." Then, I read the above. I completely agree with Paulette! That is so low, and it saddens me to know it was started by a fellow Cheffer. Come on people, we're a family. Not a perfect family, but still a family - and one of our sisters or brothers just stabbed Carol in the back!!

I don't blame you at all, Carol, for removing the book. I'll PM you, and I thank you now for all the work you did and are willing to continue to do - FOR FREE, NOT FOR PROFIT! May God bless your generous heart.

Even I'm appalled!

I also responded on another thread, pretty low I think!!

Watch out everyone! Now she's asking for jars of Homemade jam in payment! LOL!

Thanks Judy! :cool:

Get me in even more trouble. :yuck: Just kidding

What she failed to say, was she has been making jam today. I haven't had homemade jam since my grandmother passed away 5yrs ago. :cry:

So I thought I would invoice her for a jar of jams.

Your the best!

I told you I would substitute Plum Jelly. Ha ha!you don't want to try my Baked Bean Bread?

Judybabe said:
Baked Bean Bread?

Before I comment, what the heck is it? :confused:

I'm just a Okie, have never heard of it, frankly....... I scared :yuck:

LOL! It's an old Scottish recipe. My gmarm made it with just red beans, but I remodeled it to use Bush's Baked Beans. it's like Zucchini bread, but much darker and spicier. I blend up the beans abit before adding them so it's not lumpy. We got a single, skinny deputy here and my husband wants to keep him around, so I bake goodies for him alot. His reaction tonight was about the same as yours! but he called later and liked it. Not as much as my Zucchini bread, at least he was honest, but he did like it well.I only have tomatoes and jalapeños in my poor garden since we just moved here, so this little Taiwanese lady who runs the local cafe gave me a bunch of Zucchini.She makes awesome sour cream fries. ever heard of that? I didn't til I moved here.
she has pop, tea and water to drink, it's in the frig by the bathroom. help yourself.
she won't take your order til she's done cooking the person's food ahead of you.Today there was a truck load of sweet corn in front of her shop, the 8th grade boys that were selling the corn came into Laem's to eat lunch. She made them a bowl full of fries and didn't charge extra. the boys came back in with sacks of corn for Laem. I bought 20 dozen at $2 a doz. will be freezing corn tomorrow. I do have freezer bags!
I already have 20 quarts in the freezer, but these ears were huge! couldn't resist.My two little pint jars of jam go to church with me in the morning, one for the cherry couple and one to the strawberry lady.

WOw Carol - that is pretty low! I have used many docs from here in my business and I never take the credit for them (I may not remember who/where I got it, but when complimented I always say I didn't create it I'm just sharing), but to sell it, geeze, that is bad! I hate it when people take advantage of others.

And, I never got around to downloading your file - I'll pm ya with my email.

Keep your chin up, whoever did this is jealous of you. You did good, and you know it.

Judy, where do you live? That sounds exactly like the type of small town where I'd like to live!

:blushing: I just want to say THANK YOU for all the kind words of support thru this entire messy DCB file event.
You all have been FANTASTIC! And I feel better about the whole thing.
I had recieved several notes that I had over reacted and was just doing this for the attention. Your pm's and emails of appreciation and support have drowned those out.
YOU guys are why I created the file in the first place. I hope you enjoy it!

NOTE - If you are going to PM me, include your emaill. It would help.

As of 10am, central time Sunday 8/23 I am caught up on emails. If you didn't get the file. PM me.

pampchefsarah said:
Judy, where do you live? That sounds exactly like the type of small town where I'd like to live!

Small town? sounds like it isn't even on the planet.

Just Kidding

Walmart is over 50miles away!!!:eek: How do you survive??:confused:

Related to Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File

What is a "Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File"?

A "Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File" is a digital file that contains corrected, edited, and fixed data. This file is typically used in the food industry to track and maintain accurate records of products, orders, and inventory.

Why is it important to have a Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File?

Having a Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File is important because it ensures that all data used in the food industry is accurate and up-to-date. This helps to prevent errors and discrepancies in orders and inventory, which can ultimately save time and money for businesses.

How is a Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File created?

A Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File is typically created using specialized software or programs that can process and analyze data. The data is then reviewed and corrected by trained professionals to ensure accuracy before being compiled into the final file.

What types of data are included in a Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File?

A Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File can include a variety of data, such as product names, descriptions, prices, quantities, and shipping information. It may also include customer information, purchase history, and sales data.

Can a Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File be updated?

Yes, a Corrected, Edited, and Fixed Dcb File can be updated as needed. This is important to ensure that the data remains accurate and reflects any changes in products, prices, or inventory. Regular updates can help maintain the overall integrity of the file and improve efficiency in the food industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • Sheila
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampchefrhondab