• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Show Ideas: Get Inspired with Our Price Is Right Theme and More!

In summary, the conversation is about adding more fun to party shows and asking for suggestions on themes. The idea of doing a Price Is Right theme is mentioned, and someone suggests using a water gun and a party cheerleader as part of the fun activities.
TinasKitchen
I want to add more fun to my shows (especially for those shows where everyone has been to about 3 already). I think I may try the Price Is Right or possibly any other one?

I need suggestions on fun themes. I have downloaded the price is right info. Just want to know if anyone has a suggestion b/c they have actually done the theme and it worked out well. If so, did you change anything from the directions on file?

Thanks

I like the Cold Stone at home show!

Where do I find the links to those shows that you guys are using??? They sound like a lot of fun...... I would love to try something differnt at my shows!!!

A suggestion that was made at my bookings workshop at confernce is to do an ugliest oven mit contest, my director went so far to add the uggliest kitchen took contest. If you would like more info on it, let me know I will share with you guys!!!

fun shows
TinasKitchen said:
I want to add more fun to my shows (especially for those shows where everyone has been to about 3 already). I think I may try the Price Is Right or possibly any other one?

I need suggestions on fun themes. I have downloaded the price is right info. Just want to know if anyone has a suggestion b/c they have actually done the theme and it worked out well. If so, did you change anything from the directions on file?

Thanks

I"ve watched/observed my Director's shows:

First it's all about F U N

Then she elects a Party Cop and gives them a loaded (with water) squirt gun. The party cop is to shoot/squirt anyone with any type of negativity, especially towards PC.

She also appoints a party cheerleader, but I forget what the cheerleader cheers for, maybe everytime the Host/Guest special is mentioned?

It's always been a lot of fun and people are really psyched in buying the products.

I thought she had one more person but I can't remember what they were or what they did.

hth :)

the water gun and cheerleader sounds hilarious
thanks i'm going to try that one
jen

1. What is the Price Is Right theme for a fun show?

The Price Is Right theme is a popular and exciting game show theme that can be incorporated into a Pampered Chef fun show. It involves showcasing products and having guests guess their prices to win fun prizes.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef fun show more interactive?

To make your fun show more interactive, you can incorporate games, challenges, and demonstrations that involve guests actively participating and using Pampered Chef products. Themes like Price Is Right or Bingo can also add an interactive element to the show.

3. What are some other fun show ideas besides the Price Is Right theme?

Other popular fun show ideas include a cooking competition, a holiday-themed show, a DIY project show, a themed menu tasting, and a girls' night in show. These themes can add variety and keep guests engaged and entertained.

4. Can I customize the fun show to fit a specific occasion or event?

Yes, you can definitely customize the fun show to fit a specific occasion or event. For example, you can have a bridal shower-themed show or a birthday party-themed show. You can also tailor the games, prizes, and decorations to fit the occasion.

5. How can I promote my Pampered Chef fun show?

To promote your fun show, you can utilize social media, word-of-mouth, and personalized invitations. You can also offer incentives for guests to bring a friend or offer early bird discounts. Collaborating with other businesses or hosting a joint event can also help attract a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies